Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
Bloody marry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alky

Vicious Mage

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:41 am
Urban legends are fun. A former classmate of mine told me he read in a book a way to use a bowl of water and a mirror to divine the future. Said you had to sit in front of a mirror, and fill up a bowl of fresh water and drip three drops of black ink in it and blow in it three times.
Said he tried it and a mini-shock when the lights went out all of a sudden... Think Bloody Mary was spying in on his future??? rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:18 pm
Alky
Urban legends are fun. A former classmate of mine told me he read in a book a way to use a bowl of water and a mirror to divine the future. Said you had to sit in front of a mirror, and fill up a bowl of fresh water and drip three drops of black ink in it and blow in it three times.
Said he tried it and a mini-shock when the lights went out all of a sudden... Think Bloody Mary was spying in on his future??? rofl

more thank likely to see if she gets ta kill him.  

Irken Tallest Kira

KimiArain

Invisible Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:04 pm
Demascion Lycan
I don't know the origins of the story, But the Supernatural did there own version of it.

Bloody mary appeared after you said her name 3 times, she appeared in the mirror and gouged your eyes out.

In the show, she was originally a girl who was killed by having her eyes surgically removed and she bled to death in front of the mirror. She was then able to travel from mirror to mirror when she was called by any person.

In the show she killed anyone who had a secret where someone died. It was a great episode of the show.

They ended up summoning her to her original mirror, broke the mirror and she crawled out of it. It looked like a scene from the grudge.

She then was killed by seeing her own reflection in a mirror.

That's right, bloody mary killed bloody mary.

i loved that episode but it freaked me out  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:55 pm
The way I heard it was that you go in a bathroom, lock the doors and windows, turn off the lights, light x amout of candles, spin in a circle x amount of times, and then you have to do a ton of other things. BTW, I hate it when bathrooms have windows. It is just weird.  

Gu14

Jester of Life

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:15 pm

I've tried that countless time. It was actually fun because I never get scared. Ive seen a million scary movies.

I went into the bathroom, locked the door, it was pitch black except for a candle in the room by which i could see the mirror and said "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary" I looked straight into the mirror. And Guess What? A hand came out and killed me. . .no not really nothing happened.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:16 pm
When I was 5 these girls gave me a mirror and put in a closed cuboard and told me to say "Bloody Mary" 3 times. So I did..
and...
Nothing happened .__.

But then again, the mirror was plastic... sweatdrop
But I at the time expected for at the least the picture of the girl that was glued to the mirror to at least start dripping with blood or something. ninja  

galactula

cleoz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:34 am
go here, there's some story about it, it gives me goosebumps Bloody Mary Stories  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:26 pm
x_X_Two_Faced_Goth_X_x
User Image
Rawr

Hmm, Queen of England huh? Tell me if Im wrong, but isnt the queen a little less... i don't know, I-will-bite-your-head-off-if-you-say-my-name-3-times-kind of person?  

Wasakimi

cleoz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:04 pm
what a ugly picture xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:02 pm
i just watched the movie ;o  

goblin 2011

Fashionable Man-Lover

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

cleoz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:19 pm
mm whee  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:19 pm
blood mary is all over the world with plenty of different names  

Colonel Olinamara

Royalmix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:23 pm
some one toldme it came from a movie  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:02 pm
movie?? really? i think the movie is based on the story, not he other way around  

Colonel Olinamara

ll_darkflame_ll

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:25 pm
i kill her twisted  
[15]~ Stories ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items