Welcome to Gaia! ::

D-T3CH :: HyTech . Basement . C*cktail

Back to Guilds

Joint Guild for Hybrid Technica, The Basement, and C*cktail 

Tags: hytech, hyte, basement, hexes, cocktail 

Reply HyTech: HYTE Directory | Certificate Threads/RP Journals
Noelani [G.Retriever/T.Angora] - Kuuro Kitten Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:58 am
<<< we need to talk >>>
26 May 2009

RP thru PM: Complete

Hunter and Noe have a talk about her recent freak out.
Things don't always go as smoothly as planned.

Kuuro Kitten
So .. it appeared her apprentice had grown into a very handsome young man. His attitude and mannerisms mimicked that of someone she once held dear to her but the fact that he was gone meant nothing now. Hunter was Hunter; nothing could change that it was obvious she knew but she couldn't help feeling completely defenseless when he was around. Like all her time with Seth meant nothing if this ghost of a man kept haunting her every waking dream. "I hate him." She mutter glaring at herself in the hallway mirror. Coming back to Hytech was the last thing she wanted to do but there was work to be done. And studying at home only got her nothing, too much squealing and screaming at the tv when Kuu watched anime. Far too distracting.

So here she was... tossing her books on the coffee table she sprawled out on the sofa with one book and a note pad and pencil. Ready to take notes on conventional law enforcement. "This isn't an easy path but I love the challenge. Wonder what you would think of me now, Dyre? Am I still a girl you could love?" With a sigh she went to work oblivious to the world around her.

Ruriska
When Noe arrived at Hytech, Hunter was waiting for her. A predator sitting patiently in wait, the raccoon intended upon getting some answers today. He was suck and tired of this nonsense with her freaking out whenever she saw him, leaving in a past he had no knowledge of. As Noe flopped herself down on the couch, Hunter approached from behind on silent, stalking steps. He wasn’t going to give her a chance to get away. His ears twitched as he spoke. Dyre? Yes, he’d heard that name before.

With a swift movement he leapt over the back of the sofa, landing in a crouched position over Noe. Placing a hand against her shoulder he intended upon using his strength to keep her in place until he could get some answers. Red eyes glittered with an intense light. “Time to talk.”

Kuuro Kitten
Book in had she was laying on her back reading, a pencil balancing on her upper lip as she tried to make sense of the words. Only briefly did she have a moment to react at seeing a sudden shadow leap over the couch. Sitting up she made to move but strong paws pushed her back on the couch as she dropped both pencil and book. Glaring at the intense crimson orbs, evenly intense jade ones met his own. "What makes you think I want to talk?" She protested not bothering to struggle. With his new features she had already taken into consideration he had her beat on brute strength alone but he wasn't the brightest crayon in the box and was about as short tempered as a shrew. "I have nothing to say to you, go away you damn copy!"

Ruriska
“I don’t care if you want to talk or not. You’re going to start explaining.” Hunter increased the pressure his was pushing down her while shifting into a position that would allow him to more effectively combat any move she made. Leaning in close, the raccoon gave a low hiss. “Who is Dyre?” He gave a dry chuckle. “I’m not stupid. I’ve heard the name whispered, always in the same breath as yours. Tell me the story, help me to understand your insanity.”

Kuuro Kitten
Again she didn't bother struggling but she wasn't about to make things easy on him. Apparently herself too. "Hunter you can demand all you want but I won't tell you anything under these conditions. You don't deserve to know...." She glared up at him squinting when he pushed her down further. Despite her best efforts tears welled in her eyes but she kept a defiant front. "At least Dyre would never hurt me like this... how dare you have his face! You're nothing but a copy!!!"

Ruriska
“Stop calling me that! I am no copy! I am Hunter!” He shouted at her, body tensed with anger. The raccoon took in a deep shaky breath, seeing the tears in her eyes something inside him tightened, followed by the overwhelming urge to hold and protect. Hunter gave out a soft groan of frustration and with a quick move was off Noe. He sat down on the coffee table and ran a hand through his hair. “I didn’t hurt you. I wouldn’t hurt you. Please tell me... I need to know.”

Kuuro Kitten
With him off her she quickly rolled over on the couch turning her back on him. For a long moment she didn't speak trying to get her emotions under control. Hunter wasn't to blame in all this but he really didn't make it easy for her to adjust she just needed time to confront this situation. Still she had to get it over with, "Dyre... he was someone I loved very much but he didn't belong here." Taking in a shaky breath she turned to look at him. "Hunter I really loved him and it just hurts to hear those words come out of your mouth with his face. I know you're not a copy but..." Sitting up she looked away. "From what I know he's a demi-god from another world. He came here by accident when I was just a baby. Soon he became my mentor and as I grew I learned how to fight and defend myself from him. Eventually things grew deeper at least for a while it felt one sided but then it wasn't so one sided." With a hefty sigh she looked to Hunter a somber smile on her face. "He had to leave or risk bringing unwanted guests to our world. So he did but I can only wonder did he leave completely ... that's where you come in. I don't understand he never told me anything."

Ruriska
Hunter was silent for a while, mulling over all her words thoughtfully. He rested his elbows on his knees and his chin in his hands, eyes half closed. A demi-god from another world? It all seemed so fanciful. But there was no doubt of its truth. This Dyre had existed, had been beloved Noe, and for whatever reason, Hunter had a remarkable resemblance to the guy. Was it possible that somehow they were linked? He didn’t like to think so. In fact, the idea boiled up in him with an intense dislike. But you couldn’t ignore the coincidences.

“Do you believe I am somehow connected to Dyre? Was he powerful enough to leave somebody like me behind?” Hunter gave a heavy sigh. “Why couldn’t you have told me this earlier? I had a right to know and you must have seen it. Granted I’m not that easy to talk to. Hm... nevermind. Let’s get one thing straight though. I may look like Dyre, I may act like Dyre, but I am Hunter. I am crude, I am arrogant, I am myself.”

Kuuro Kitten
"I tell myself that everyday. I know you're not him but there's no denying that he'd be arrogant enough to actually do something like this. He already told me something so sappy and even out of character for him." She replied sighing softly. "I didn't take him seriously until you showed up. I'm sorry I didn't bring it up earlier but I was in denial it didn't seem possible until now." Looking away she stood to her feet stretching the tension from her body. "Hunter. I know you are you that is not something I would get mixed up, right now I'm still in a lot of pain over his loss. Seeing you just opens those wounds again but I have no intention of taking it out on you if you give me no reason to do so."

Looking to him with a half a** smile she pointed a finger at him poking him in the nose. "Hunter I just want to know one thing. When you're around me or anything concerning me how do you feel? Is there anything that pulls you toward me without your knowing why?" With saying this she sat next to him still unable to understand how that idiot had done something so selfish. While he bolted and would be able to forget overtime. She was left with an imagine of himself a living breathing entity to remind her day after day. It sucked but in some cased, she realized just how much she was falling for another. Seeing Hunter like this she wanted very much to bury herself in Seth's arms and wash all the stress away. "Do you think at any time you could ever fall in love with me?" This was a question she wanted to know, they both needed to figure this out and move on. Learn to deal with each other.

Ruriska
Well, he couldn’t blame her for her reaction really. Seeing a bad-tempered raccoon around with the face of your old boyfriend was bound to piss anybody off. Hunter momentarily considered hunting Dyre down to punch him in the face, but figured that was rather pointless considering he wouldn’t exist without the guy. If their suspicions were correct that was. He looked at her sideways as she sat down; her question causing him to give an annoyed frown.

“Yeah. I feel...” He clenched and unclenched a fist. “I can’t harm you. I can attack with words, but I can’t harm your body. It’s as if some invisible force is stopping me. There is also a desire to protect. If anybody were to hurt you, I would kill them. Plain and simple. Perhaps that’s half the reason I hate Seth. My nature is a possessive one.”

The next question caused him to fall silent; gaze thoughtful. “I....” Love? In some twisted way he did want her but at the same time he didn’t want to be close to her. She was almost a sister, whom he hated and respected at the same time. His teacher. “No.”

Kuuro Kitten
Then that was it. They had nothing more to discuss the rest would simply have to be played by ear. However, the last thing Noelani could think to do had suddenly flashed in her mind. Maybe out of curiosity or a need to get it out of her system; whatever the case she leaned forward to plant a tender kiss on Hunter's lips. Brushing at his hair she moved away bumping her forehead against his. "Call me what you will but I do love you and not for who you look like. You do act like a kid brother at times... but maybe you could do me a favor and try not to lash out so much at Seth." Standing to her feet she stretched again smiling down on the raccoon. "I just thought you'd like to know, I'm in love with him. He makes me happy!" She giggled moving farther away, almost dancing at the thought. For so long it had been hard to get over her first love but maybe that idiot demi-god had done her a big favor.

Turning with a bright smile she gave a soft nod but then she turned away from him. "Hunter? If somewhere down the line, when you least expect it... a day comes and you realize your eyes are always following me. That no matter how hard you try, they won't stop. Don't tell me. I've finally found my happiness, it would be too complicated if you became selfish too..." She turned with a soft wink. "Of course you would never find me attractive so I don't have anything to worry about, right?" With nothing more to discuss she gathered her things and headed for the door.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:06 am
<<< another long day >>>
26 May 2009

Main shop RP page 2243 thru 2252

Lots of interesting banter between Noe, Hunter and Seth.
Quite obviously the tension seems to be rising with the two hunters.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:08 pm
<<< civility >>>
14 June 2009

Curiouser event page 38 thru 41

A civil moment where Hunter cooks some lunch for Noe and himself. <3

Quote:
Hunter: -eyes the cookie that says 'eat me'- >.>

Noe: *jumps on Hunter's back for a piggyback* Hi my little student! *giggles, tweaking his ears*

Hunter: Damn it Noe... –wraps his hands around her legs to give her more support- Where have you been lately?

Noe: Just spending time with my Spotted King... how's the Rabid Prince been holding up? *tweak tweak* <3

Hunter: Hn. –keeps his mouth shut for the first time rather than insult the ‘Spotted King’- I’ve been well. –licks his lips, flicking his ear as its tweaked- Haevan and I are together now. You know... together together.

Noe: *giggles uncontrollably but then smiles biting one ear* You're with Haevan? I didn't know you swung that way... *shrugs still gnawing on his ear* Glad things are working out with the two of you... goodness knows he had a thing for you since you were younger. <3 *frowns* Don't play with him though or I'll make a new paralyzing potion that doesn't wear off. >O

Hunter: -snorts- I swing anyway I like. –starts towards the fridge- ... wait, he did? –mildly annoyed- I never noticed that. And I wouldn’t play with him. He’s the only person on this earth who gets to enjoy that protection.

Noe: Ah bi-sexual, cool cool... but you're a dense one definitely. *bops him on the head and remains happily on his back as he heads for the fridge* What'cha gonna eat? *peers over his shoulder*

Hunter: It’s not being dense... it’s being more concerned with yourself than anyone else. –lets go of one of her legs to open to the fridge- Dunno yet. Have you eaten lunch yet?

Noe: I guess you are a bit self centered. *bops him again playfully while looking in the fridge* Hm? I haven't eaten no... what's my student going to feed me then?

Hunter: -chuckles- Just a little. –studies the inside of the fridge- Hm, something quick and easy. How about a stir-fry? –starts picking out ingredients- Hold the mushrooms for me.

Noe: Oooh... stir-fry! Okay... *holds the mushrooms* I didn't know you could cook. Must be that time in the wild had to learn to cook on an open fire I'm sure. XD

Hunter: It was learn how to cook or eat grass. –carries Noe around the kitchen as he gathers ingredients and pans- I can also skin a whole deer in five minutes. I’ll show you one day.

Noe: Is that so. *goes quiet for a moment while she watches him cook making no move to leave his back* Anything I can help with... or is it okay I keep aiding in your strength training? *enjoys piggyback*

Hunter: You can stay there; but you’ll have to hold yourself up. –lets go of her other leg in order to start preparing the chicken and vegetables he’s selected- Can you grab a Hoi Sin Sauce from the cupboard? It’s just above your head.

Noe: Okay... *giggles while reaching for the sauce pulling it out of the cupboard to hand to Hunter* Soooo... give me the dish on Haevan when did you finally seal the deal? *tweak tweak ears*

Hunter: Thanks. -has the wok on a high heat as he dumps in the cut chicken and various sauces- You make it sound so sordid. –smirks- When we were both rather tipsy of course. –clears his throat- He said he loved me and I realised that all I really wanted was for him to be safe and happy.

Noe: Ah I see... so it takes drinking to get you to be somber. Well I'm glad for you. *tweaks his ear again* You're like one big playground... *gnaws on his ear* Hehe..

Hunter: You’re getting slobber all over my ear. >.> -swirls the cooking fodd around and then lifts the spoon up to Noe- What do you think so far?

Noe: *nibbles more* So what if it's not bothering you... *perks up at the spoon and takes a sample* Mmm... it's good. You're good at this surprisingly. *giggles*

Hunter: I’m good at a lot of things. –plops the fresh noodles into a bowl and pours boiling water to soften them up- Bet you don’t know I can sing too... –chuckle- actually, that’s a lie.

Noe: Sing? I believe it even if you don't. *chuckles*

Hunter: -transfers the drained noodles to the wok- You think I can sing? Well, you’re a believer. –throaty chuckle-

Noe: You probably can sing you'll never know unless you try. *smiles and watches him finish cooking* Interesting, you'll make a wonderful housewife for Haeven. <3

Hunter: Well, I’m pretty good at everything else so let’s just say I can sing. –gives the dish one last swirl to coat the noodles well with sauce and then starts dishing it out into two bowls- Oh, certainly. Now all I need is a frilly pink apron. Hop down and let’s start eating.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:04 am
<<< pack mule >>>
20 June 2009

Curiouser event page 124 thru 125

Noe needs help carrying her bags at the mall. Who does she pick but Hunter... the pack mule.

Quote:
Noe: *rushes in to jump on Hunter's back* Huuuuuuuunter! I need strong arms to help with my latest mission... I must hunt for things in the mall and those bags are uber heavy and my brother has been absent from his duties so um... Can you help. *gnaws on his ear* <3

Hunter: -cringes a little as she draws out his name- What? No. >.> Carry your own bags. I'm not a pack mule.

Noe; *growls gnawing rougher* Could have fooled me hanging out in the wild like one... I just need you for one day and it's not like I won't carry some of them. Please? *rocks on his back* >o

Hunter: -flicks his ears and mutters a curse under his breath before heading towards the door- As long as you buy me something while your wasting your money on clothes.

Noe: *squeals* Alright fair enough but it's not wasting money. Cloths are just as essential as any weapon. *said rocking on his back* What do you want anyway?

Hunter: If you say so. I'll drive us. -smirks- You'll find out when I buy it.

Noe: You mean when I buy it and it won't be weapons. I'm getting you some cloths... *slips off his back to follow* Hm? I'm surprised you can drive this I gotta see. *glees*

Hunter: I don't need anymore weapons. Besides, the only weapons they have at the mall are crap fakes that couldn't kill a carrot. -leads Noe outside to a somewhat beat up little red car- I can do a lot of things you don't know about. But if you must know, I just learnt a few weeks ago and this s**t heap isn't mine, it's Ruri's. It's open, so get in.

Noe: *glares* So mean... *gets in anyway quick to put on her seatbelt* Hunter to be honest the fact that you're still breathing is amazing enough. I think driving a car is just stretching it a little. *eyes him accusingly* However it would surprise me more if you didn't threaten the instructor's life if he/she didn't give you your license.

Hunter: -slips into the drivers seat and turns the car on with a devilish smirk- My instructor was a lovely man with three children and a pretty wife who goes to church every Sunday and likes to garden in his spare time. I made it clear that if I didn't pass my test, he wouldn't be going back to nice family anytime soon. -chuckles- I'm a survivor dear Noe. Nothing can take me down. Now hold on. -puts his foot down on the accelerator and sends them roaring out onto the road-

Noe: *sighing she looks over at him* Just as I thouuugghhaaaah! What the hell! *screaming she hangs to the bar over her head glaring madly at the raccoon hyte* If I die I'm gonna kill you! >O

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:19 am
<<< hilarity >>>
21 June 2009

Curiouser event page 143 thru 154

Lots of randomness, cuddling, sharing rooms, babies and ... sushi?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:10 am
<<< IM RP: Noe & Seth >>>
22 June 2009

Seth: *is asleep on the couch* -.-zzz

Noe: *pokes him* <3

Seth: *shifts a little*

Noe: *tickles his feet*

Seth: *retracts feet and starts to wake up a little* Hm?

Noe: *hides behind couch*

Seth: *peeps open an eye and looks around, but doesn't see anyone. Rolls back over to sleep some more*

Noe: *giggles softly and gives him a quick kiss then ducks behind the couch* <3

Seth: *purrs and wakes up a little bit more* Hm? *looks around. He could have SWORN he felt something* Who's there?

Noe: *stays behind the couch to wait* <3

Seth: *grumbles a bit and sits up, fighting back a yawn* I know someone's here... *sniffs the air and smiles, rolling his eyes* Hello, Noe.

Noe: *pounces* Hihi Seth! *kisses* Did you sleep well?

Seth: *smiles* Mhm. *kisses back* Did you have fun messing with me in my sleep?

Noe: Nope... I was going to make you purr but you woke up too soon. *pouts*

Seth: *chuckles* Oh, it's not too late to do that still. *smirks slightly* You just have to know HOW.

Noe: Well HOW do I make you purr... in fact I want to hear you chirp. <3

Seth: The chirping I don't think is possible anymore, but the purring you'll just have to find out on your own.

Noe: *gets up* I don't want to now. *being a brat*

Seth: *quirks a brow* Since when do you give up so easily?

Noe: Since now... *pouts* You won't tell me. *is still being a brat* o 3o

Seth: *rolls eyes* Noe, you're part feline yourself. I shouldn't think it too difficult to figure out.

Noe: *pouts*

Seth: *invites her to sit on his lap* =)

Noe: *goes to sit on his lap flicking an ear curiously* >.>

Seth: *hold her, stroking her hair gently with a smile* What's on your mind, love?

Noe: Um... *thinks back to their conversation of yesterday* Things... >.>

Seth: Like?

Noe: *nudges* How many rooms you need?

Seth: Well, depending on who all wants to share rooms, I suppose anywhere from two to four bedrooms. *nuzzles, more relaxed now that they are discussing this in private rather than around the others* You want to share a room?

Noe: *nods like a little kid*

Seth: *smiles and chuckles* Alright then, anywhere from two to three bedrooms then. Of course, I still have to ask Haevan again if he would like to join us.

Noe: Okay. *snugs* <3 No chandelier canopy then?

Seth: *considers* Hmm, possibly. How see-through would the canopy be?

Noe: Well they are sheer so you can see out of them a bit. It's quite romantic. *giggles*

Seth: Do they have anything a bit more.. opaque? *plays with one of her ears*

Noe: Aww but that's so un-romantic. *flicks her ear in response*

Seth: *smirks* How do you figure?

Noe: I like sheer... it will match my night gowns. <3

Seth: *blushes a bit, but continues on* Perhaps, but a more solid canopy might offer a bit more "privacy". *nips ear playfully*

Noe: True but who's going to be in the room but us anyway. <3 *giggles from the n***

Seth: *shrugs* True enough. Locking the door should suffice. *continues to play with her ear* Alright then, we can do sheer.

Noe: *squeals plastering little kisses on his face* Thank you Seth!

Seth: *laughs* You're quite welcome. *has half a mind to ask her something, but decides against it. Is very curious though*

Noe: *peers at him* Hm?

Seth: *can't help but ask* Were you, um, serious about the pj remark? *blushes a bit again*

Noe: *glees* You'll have to find out. <3

Seth: *burns* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You're out to destroy my innocence aren't you. *completely joking*

Noe: *nods*

Seth: *growls playfully* Hey! *nips her ear again, smirking*

Noe: *giggles* XD It's fun to tease you.

Seth: *rolls eyes* Mhm... *wraps tail around her waist in a hug*

Noe: *snuggles into him*

Seth: *purrs softly* =)

Noe: Yay! *listens to him purr*

Seth: *chuckles again briefly before continuing with the purring, holding her close*

Noe: *snuggles comfortably*

*brief interlude discussing cheetah chirps and future kids watching animal planet*

Noe: Look kids this is what your daddy used to do when he was little

Seth: Mhm. I used to look just like that too. Only with bigger spots.

Noe: And don't forget you could have had more exotic spots if Kiyone had paid daddy more attention after he grew. *nods*

Kuuro: >.> I think she's a little sour on that but not by much. XDDD

Seth: o.o; Urm, true, but then they wouldn't be our kids. *sweatdrops*

Noe: >o *pouts*

Kuuro: *pets Noe* calm down you are with him so let it go. <3

Seth: *confused* ?_?

Kuuro: Female insecurity Seth it comes and goes. She's a really fragile girl despite her outer approach. *nods*

Seth: Ok..? She brought it up though. sweatdrop I don't get it. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kuuro: Don't worry about it. Think of it like this, she used to like someone too and well chances are if he returned would she run to his arms? Kinda like that... she wouldn't but just the thought that its a possibility. <3

Seth: Ah, I see. *frowns before petting Noe comfortingly* I would never leave you for Kiyone. You are my only love, Noe.

Noe: *peers* Really? *is really happy*

Seth: *smiles faintly* You still doubt me?

Noe: *shakes head vigorously* I'm just... I'm not used to it. I do believe you I just have my worries. *hugs tight*

Seth: *nods slightly* I understand. Just wondered. *kisses lightly*

*brief interlude of Kuuro saying she needs to sleep*

Elf: night! ^_^

Seth: *kisses Noe farewell*

Noe: *giggles* Night my Spotted King.. *kisses back and flees*

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:23 am
<<< bullies? >>>
23 June 2009

Curiouser event page 182 thru 185

Noe runs into a slight bully problem but nothing she can't handle. Seth and Hunter appear with concern.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:27 am
25 June 2009

Seth: *glances around casually for Noe*

Noe: *buried under a tower of books half asleep* -_-

Seth: *scents her out under the books* =o You alright in there?

Noe: *groans* >.> Hm?

Seth: *carefully moves away a few books so that he can see her* You alright in there? You look like you're about to collapse.

Noe: *is actually seconds away from that as she nods off a bit* I'm okay...

Seth: *moves away a few more books so that he can at least get to her* I think we need to get you to bed. Or at least to the couch. Wouldn't want the mountain of books to bury you in your sleep now.

Noe: *sighs and reaches out for Seth to allow him to pull her free* Okay... I was studying for a test tomorrow. It's really important. *snuggles up to him once free*

Seth: *holds her close, stroking her hair with a soft smile* If your test is tomorrow then the best thing for you right now would be to get some sleep. *leads her over to the couch, positioning himself so that she could comfortably lay down* Exhaustion's your worst enemy for tests.

Noe: I was just reviewing a few things though. *yawns* I don't get most of it so if I can at least remember a few things the multiple choice will be easier to pick out the answers.

Seth: *nuzzles* You can always review again in the morning. Falling asleep in the book won't do you much better than sleep proper.

Noe: I know I didn't plan to use my book as a pillow it just kinda happened. *snuggles with a soft purr* So are you excited about living together? *giggles*

Seth: *smiles* Naturally. *strokes her hair and purrs* I'd have to be crazy not to be.

Noe: Good. *kisses* So.. what colors are you opposed to?

Seth: *chuckles* Um... pink? How about yourself?

Noe: I like green and blue mostly, they always fit me the best... maybe some other colors splashed in. But don't worry about pink not a big fan myself. *chuckles*

Seth: *smiles* Good. *kisses lightly* Green and blue works. *continues to stroke hair* Maybe a little gold thrown in if you'd like?

Noe: Gold is fine it will help define the space. <3 *slides up to nibble on an ear*

Seth: *half purrs, half growls playfully* That works. *wraps his tail around her waist*

Noe: *nibbles with a soft growl* <3 Good. So one thing... master bedroom? XD *giggles* I demand it!

Seth: *smirks and nods* Of course. The two of us can take Hunter if he tries to say otherwise. *kisses her again* *tries to tickle her belly with his tail, just to tease her*

Noe: Yes cause I'll use a potion even stronger then before... *giggles and squirms*

Seth: *grins and growls playfully* Perfect. *continues to tickle her*

Noe: *giggles and squirms some more* Ah no fair your tail is longer than mine!

Seth: *laughs* All's fair in love and war, my love. *starts tickling with his claws too*

Noe: Eeee... haha.. stoppit! *squirms about kicking and squealing*

Seth: *laughs again but relinquishes* Alright, alright... cool

Noe: *sighs trying to catch her breath* Seeeeth! *kisses happily* I love you! <3

Seth: *chuckles, kissing her back* I love you too, Noe. *wraps his tail around her again, but not to tickle her this time* Hm, I'm sorry. I seem to have woken you back up. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noe: It's okay I'm still tired just not right at the moment. I'll sleep when its time. *snuggles wrapping around him with a hug*

Seth: *strokes her back* Sounds like a good plan. *is quite content laying there on the couch with her*

*interlude of talking about various things, which eventually leads to the discussion of Seth needing to get a car*

Elf: Isn't this just the most beautiful car ever? ='D

http://www.cardotcom.com/cars/images02/06aston-vanquish-s.jpg

http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/04/vanquish06.jpg

Kuuro: whoo. Seth should get it.

Elf: XD He's no where NEAR that rich, lol.

Noe: OMG! *jumps on SETH* EEEEeeee it's so sexy.

Seth: *sweatdrops* Um, I only work part-time... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. That's not quite possible...

Noe: Awww... *nibbles his ear* It's okay but it’s so sexy... we could make out in that car!

Seth: *chuckles and rolls eyes* If you think we could do that somehow without getting caught, then sure. We'd have to be careful of our claws though. One scratch in the leather and we'd be screwed. *sweatdrop*

Noe: That's the fun part is possibility of getting caught silly. *gnaws* Yes well... *makes a faces still gnawing*

Seth: *ear wiggles futilely in her teeth* You mean we won't be facing enough danger and excitement on a day to day basis when we move in together? XD That's far more dangerous than any car dealership you know.

Noe: We'll be fine. I think Hunter and I have come to a common ground... <3

Seth: *rolls eyes* If you insist. *was actually referring to the volatile relationship the two males seemed to have for whatever unknown reason*

Noe: Although... *is slightly concern* I don't know what Dyre had planned by Hunter. Perhaps I was meant to find companionship with him but that is obviously not an option... I just hope his feelings are true to Haevan. *wonders to herself while snuggling Seth*

Seth: *shrugs lightly* I can't really say for sure, but he SEEMS to finally like Haevan back. I thin things will likely work out for them. *strokes Noe's hair distractedly*

Noe: I'm sure things will work out. *snugs close* I only want to be with you so whatever plans that silly demi-god had planned are simply out of the question. <3 *kisses*

Seth: *smiles and kisses back*

Noe: *snugs* Are you ever going to chirp again...? *still obsessed*

Seth: *rolls eyes* Can't. I can growl and purr, but that's about it.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:29 am
27 June 2009

*random conversation prior to this*

Kuuro: and super sailor musical lala XD

Elf: なに?

Kuuro: my new avie

Elf: ah, I see. XP

Noe: *flees* She's trying to dress me up

Elf: Is she now? XD Fun. I thought you liked new clothes, Noe? XP

Noe: *growls menacingly* I am NOT my brother!

Kuuro: Aww but shoujo dress is pretty

Elf: =o?

Kuuro: *gives chase*

Elf: XD

Noe: The hell it is... I'm into fashion not death by fashion >8O

Elf: death by fashion? How does THAT work? lol

Noe: I put a hideous outfit on and then murder by fashion police ... >O

Elf: XD Fashion police kill? Lol And since when are shoujo outfits hideous? XD lol.

Kuuro: very particular people it appears

Noe: Since my brother started sporting them as the poster boy for shoujo beat. I don't know but I don't like frills and spills

Elf: I dunno Noe, I think you could look very cute in some of those outfits. Do some cosplay for Seth someday.

Seth: *growls* Mother, don't be spewing out such nonsense. -.-

Elf: Don't be shy~! ;P

Seth: -_- Shush. Now.

Noe: Are you saying I wouldn't look cute... *pouts*

Seth: *blushes* No no, not saying that at all. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I, um, am just saying that my mother should not be getting herself involved in such things. ^//^;

Noe: But what if I did wear one of those... the skirts are so short and they have lace and ruffles... *ponders this a moment*

Seth: o///o Um, on some of them yes. ^///^;

Noe: Should I model one for you... *giggles*

Seth: I, uh, um. *flustered* You're very good at messing with me. v//v

Elf: It's not that hard to do. XD

Seth: -.- Shush, you. You started this after all.

Noe: But I want to look cute for you if you like those kinds of outfits... I'm already part kitty XD

Seth: *sighs* Noe, you can wear ANYTHING and I'll turn into pudding. v//v; It's not necessarily that I prefer one type over another. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noe: *isn't listening and does a quick google search* Ooh what about this

http://paleshadow.files.wordpress.com/2006/09/chobits-chii-in-pink-dress.jpg

Noe: Maybe in a soft green with a light blue splashed in. *is all day dreamy*

Elf: XD! Chobits! lol.

Seth: *chuckles* What happened to your anti-frill sentiments from earlier?

Noe: But they are cute for light night things *glares* You don't like them

Seth: *surprised by glare* I didn't say that. I was just wondering about the sudden change in opinion is all.

Noe: I can change my mind if I want. *pouts* *is now searching about for something less frilly* Ah what about this.

http://www.chucksanimeshrine.com/animeblog/uploaded_images/anime_girl_32-748208.jpg

Seth: *red*

Elf: XD I think he's going to have a nosebleed soon if you keep giving him any more mental images. XD

Noe: *purrs* Ooh I never saw you so red. *makes a note to get said outfit*

Seth: Why won't you stop talking, Mother? >_<

Elf: Because I can. >3

Noe: *nibbles an ear* I like making you blush like this. I'm going shopping just for you and have a private fashion show when we get our own place. XD

Kuuro: Now she's all excited

Seth: *is slightly afraid and wondering how he's going to be able to behave* My face may be permanently red. ^^;

Noe: It's okay as long as we get some regular color in between. *nibbles moar*

Seth: *purrs* cool

*brief interlude of random chatter*

Noe: *dozed off nibbling on Seth's ear* ZZZzz

Seth: *dozed off shortly after, quite content. Is still purring in his sleep*

Kuuro: I imagine they will be falling asleep like this often

Elf: Most likely. XD Very cute. ^_^

*another interlude, this time discussing how long Seth can hold out. We decide it might be wise to remind Noe that the poor cheetah Hyte is indeed only a man*

Seth: *rolls over in his sleep, his tail swishing contently behind him as he mumbles something under his breath*

Noe: *giggles half awake to kiss his cheek and resume nibbling his ear* <3

Seth: *starts to come back to a bit as the nibbling resumes, a pleased chill running down his spine* Hn, you're out to ruin me, Noe.

Noe: Hm? *half asleep still nibbling*

Seth: *maneuvers himself a little so that he frees his ear and is able to kiss her. Quite passionately*

Noe: *blinks slowly awake then fully blushing deep red*

Seth: *wraps his tail around her waist again, growling suggestively* You're even more irresistible when you blush Noe. *kisses her again*

Noe: *takes a breath as he speaks ducking low from the sudden attack* What are you-- *is kissed again blushing more*

Seth: *smirks slightly, letting out a pleased purr* You've been teasing me all evening, Noelani. A man can only take so much... *starts lightly trailing kisses down the side of her neck*

Noe: I-I wasn't teasing you... *isn't so sure of that but squirms under the kisses, trying to break free but not very convincingly* Seth... please, what's gotten into you? *not at all scared but suddenly not sure what to do*

Seth: *pauses with a small sigh, ears flattening slightly* What do you mean you "weren't teasing me"? What do you consider all of that from earlier then?

Noe: W-what? I was ... you seemed to like it before? You never voice having a problem. And when you blush I thought maybe it was ... *goes quiet not sure what to say or think at this point. Her face still red from all the kisses. Did this mean he did like her teasing him more than she thought* Seth? Um... I -- do you like being teased? I'll stop if it annoys you. *really unsure now*

Seth: *places another small kiss on her neck before continuing* Well, that's just it, I DO like the teasing. But because of that it makes it difficult to hold back. *partially unfurls his tail from her stomach* I can only take so much...

Noe: *blushes an even deeper red, suddenly getting it* Oh... um... *purrs suddenly from the attention* Ah.. Seth.. I'm sorry? *Not really just taken by surprise by his aggressive nature* Should... I stop teasing you?

Seth: *chuckles, finally pulling back a little* I wouldn't say altogether. I do have SOME willpower after all. *kisses gently* Sorry for accosting you, my love.

Noe: *still fairly red, unable to really look at him* It's okay... I - kinda liked it. *smiles hiding a bit against him* Now I can't tease you like I want ... *pouts*

Seth: *rolls eyes* Oh, I'm sure you will, even if it's unintentional. Just stop if I start to get too red or flustered, okay? *strokes her hair*

Noe: But I like when you're flustered its the cutest thing evar!!! *protests suddenly, although catching herself she ducks low again*

Seth: *smirks slightly* Then be prepared to deal with the repercussions. *growls again, nibbling her ear*

Noe: Eek! *giggles hugging him close* Fine. I think I can live with that... *goes quit smiling at Seth lovingly* Can you... kiss me again! It's bed time... I have to have a goodnight kiss. <3

Seth: *sultry smile* Can do. *lightly lifts Noe's chin with his paw and guides their mouths together. Purrs afterwards* Goodnight, my dear.

Noe: *holds a dreamy glint to her eyes and a soft blush on her cheeks* Goodnight, love. *snuggles into*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:39 am
<<< the kiss >>>
28 June 2009

Main shop page 2292 thru 2294

It's all fun and games until someone gets kissed.
An innocent Carberry pleads for Hunter and Noelani to kiss and make up when the two seem like they are going to fight.
Only when Hunter actually follows through an irate Noelani paralyzes the raccoon leaving him to a not so happy cheetah.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:42 am
<<< the kiss: aftermath >>>
29 June 2009

*takes place after the Seth and Hunter Fight*

Seth: *is laying out on the couch, his tail twitching irritably by his side* Stupid raccoon...

Noe: *comes in with a sigh but smiles at her cheetah* You shouldn't have fought with him. *sits next to him and gives a soft kiss on his cheek being careful of any soft spots*

Seth: Hm. Maybe not, but I don't regret it. *carefully sits up so that Noe can sit with him*

Noe: Still I don't like seeing you like this and I don't want him putting his hands on you. *snuggles close carefully*

Seth: *smiles faintly, giving Noe a light kiss on the head as she snuggles* I'll be fine, Noe. No need to worry. *brief pause* There was no way I was about to let him off scratch-free anyway after what he did. *low growl at the memory*

Noe: I know I may have over reacted but it was just a kiss... *doesn't believe that for a minute still very hurt Hunter would go so far* I don't know if that idiot understands his actions can hurt Haevan too.

Seth: That wasn't 'just a kiss' Noe, and you know it. That was Hunter being a stubborn mule and overstepping his boundaries just for the heck of it. *sighs* Hn, I hadn't really thought about how Haevan will react to this…

Noe: *sighs* No it wasn't but still I'd rather you not have gotten hurt because of it. I can't believe I let myself get caught like that... *feeling ashamed.*

Seth: *strokes hair* You have no reason to feel bad, Noe. It's not like you could do all that much while holding Carberry.

Noe: Still I could have done something. I'm trained for tight situations but I let myself get caught... *sighs* The strangest thing or rather the bright side I felt nothing from that kiss. If I was meant to it didn't happen, Seth. Does that mean whatever Dyre had planned wouldn't have worked anyway? *is pleased by this somehow*

Seth: *slightly surprised by the turn in conversation* Erm, hard to say. Depends on what he had planned I guess.

Noe: *sighs happily* Well whatever the case... *hugs warmly* I love you so try not to let what happened bother you too much. I just want to forget about it and I promise to keep my guard up around him from now on. *looks to him carefully, worried*

Seth: *doubts he could let it go that easily, but smiles at Noe just the same* Sounds like a good plan. Especially since we'll be living together. *plays with her ear* So, shall we change the subject?
Noe: Okay. What did you want to talk about love?

Seth: No idea. *chuckles* So, had anything good to eat recently?

Noe: No I have to watch what I eat. *giggles*

Seth: *smirks slightly* oh? Why's that?

Noe: Just want to eat right is all no major sweets and junk food for me.

Seth: *smiles* Good food doesn't necessarily mean sweets and junk you know.

Noe: I'm just being mindful of what I eat. But yes I know that.

Seth: Alright, alright. *back to playing with her hair* So, how is your class going?

Noe: Exhausting. *purrs softly* But its worth it. Once I past my degree I'll be one step closer.

Seth: What do you have left to do after you get your degree?

Noe: Well I can be a bounty hunter but my instructor says its a good idea to go further into law enforcement. Have all my degrees and certificates in law to cover any possible illegal things I may come across with my work. *nuzzles*

Seth: *nuzzles back* That makes sense. *purrs softly*

Noe: *moves in closer to kiss him softly*

Seth: *lightly wraps his tail around her waist and kisses her back* So, how much 'down time' do bounty hunters get anyway?

Noe: I don't know I suppose it depends on jobs and bounty that are needed to be captured. I'll definitely need to find an agency to work for or open my own bell bonds... *ponders cuddling close*

Seth: *flinches ever so slightly, but tries to hide it and kisses the top of her head* I see. Well, you'd better come home as often as you can you know. It'll be quite lonesome when you're away.
Noe: *whimpers* Aww... *clings*

Seth: *cringe* Um, Noe, sorry, but I'm just the slightest bit sore still. Not that I don't love cuddling you. *smiles meekly*

Noe: *completely forgot* Oh! I'm sorry... are you okay. *looks worried*

Seth: *nods and chuckles* I'm fine, I'm fine.

Noe: Are you sure... *smiles*

Seth: Mhm. *pulls her gently back to him, just to 'prove' it*

Noe: *lays her head against his shoulder carefully* .... *blushing for some reason*

Seth: *quirks brow* Why the blush?

Noe: *ducks low* No reason... *blushes more*

Seth: Uhuh. *nibbles on her ear* Very believable.

Noe: *squeaks* No really! There's no reason... *really red*

Seth: *nibbles some more and smirks* Just tell me already. You have me curious.

Noe; Not at all I swear... *is lying but can't help being super red* I... um.... nothing.

Seth: *let's out a small sigh* Noe... *dips his face down next to hers so they can see eye to eye* You know you can tell me anything. *suave smile*

Noe: *damn near faints* No... I can't... *buries her face in his chest carefully* You're too... too... I was thinking of that kiss...

Seth: *quirks a brow again* What about it? *very curious now*

Noe: I um... been thinking about it a lot. *blush* I don't know why though... <3

Seth: *growls playfully* You have, have you? *leans in close* What do you think about it?

Noe: Um... just that I want you to kiss me like that again. *ducks giggling cutely*

Seth: *chuckles, pulling her closer despite the soreness* That can be arranged. Just need to find your face again. *nibbles ear since she's ducking down*

Noe: I can't even stand to look at you when you're like this though... *is completely red but looks up*

Seth: Ah, there arises a conflict of interests then. *lowers his lips to hers and kisses her lovingly*

Noe: *sighs happily moving away just a bit* What's the conflict.....

Seth: *chuckles* You said it yourself. You want me to kiss you, but you don't want to look at me? That makes kissing difficult.

Noe: *red* I can't help that you're so ... *whispers the last word under her breath*

Seth: Hm?

Noe: .... *keeps quiet*

Seth: *returns to nibbling her ear* >3

Noe: *shivers* Seeeeth...

Seth: Yeeees? *continues*

Noe: *blushing more* Sexy! You look sexy.... *hides completely embarassed*

Seth: *smirks, lightening up on the nibbling* Why thank you. That's quite the compliment coming from one as beautiful as yourself. *chuckles* I think you're just a bit biased though.

Noe: *hugs carefully purring* What if I am... I love you so its only natural I'd think that way. *kisses gently*

Seth: *Touched. Kisses back, joining in the purring* <3

Noe: *purrs* I love you.

Seth: I love you too. <3 *nuzzles affectionately* I can't imagine myself with anyone else.

Noe: I'm glad. <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:57 pm
<<>>
11 August 2009

Seth: *looks about for Noe, a small wrapped rectangular box in his hand*

Noe: *trying to fix Carberry's toy plane*

Seth: *smiles and pads over* Hello my love. *gives her a light kiss on the cheek and offers her the gift* Belated Happy Birthday.

Noe: *sets the plane aside for a moment smiling* Oh? *eyes the gift a moment before opening it* Ohh, it's so pretty! *holds up the necklace* Would you do the honors?

Seth: *smiles and nods* Certainly. *takes the necklace and carefully fastening it around her neck, making sure not to catch any of her hair in the process*

Noe: It's beautiful I love it.. *turns to hug him close* And I love you thank you Seth. *kisses*

Seth: *kisses back lovingly* I'm just sorry that I missed your big day. =/ Can you forgive me?

Noe: Oh please I even forgot myself. XD Of course its nothing to forgive silly. *kisses again* I'm just happy you thought about me.

Seth: If you say so then. *strokes hair* How have you been? You seem to be quite busy lately.

Noe: Nah not busy just focused. I'm on the final stretch then I can graduate from the program. I'm taking some college course to further my education and become part of the legal system... or maybe law enforcement not sure but either way I'll have what I need to hunt for bounty XD

Seth: Excellent. =) *spots the airplane she was trying to fix earlier and chuckles* Dare I ask?

Noe: I sent Carberry to run into someone else’s head. I was tired of her crashing into mine. Apparently its our unfriendly neighborhood raccoon. *smiles devilishly* Good for him.

Seth: *smirks slightly* Oh, is that so? What a shame. *only joking of course* I have to say, Carberry seems to love pulling rather dangerous stunts.

Noe: *sighs* I've noticed. She flings herself off the most dangerous of places

Seth: I wonder if she's taking after a certain someone... *nibbles lightly on one of Noe's ears*

Noe: I don't know who. I'm hardly dangerous. *smiles and leans into* She seems fond of that damn raccoon too unfortunately but I won't stop her. *grumbles*

Seth: *smiles slightly* I might have to disagree. Espionage and bounty hunter are both rather dangerous seeming career paths to me. *nibbles some more* I think Carberry just gets her thrills where she can take them.

Noe: Maybe but I'm careful. And I prefer she be happy then miserable so if jumping from the rafters does that I just pray someone is there to catch her every time. *looks slightly worried*

Seth: Yes, that is a crucial difference. =/ Perhaps we should pad the floors? ^_^;

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:07 pm
<<< IM RP >>>
22 September 2009

*picking up from in-thread conversation*

Seth: *clears throat* Anyway, about that deal...

Noe: *chuckles and holds on* Yeah?

Seth: *nibbles ears* I'll be your cheetah-horse for a little while, but in return let's spend some more "quality" time together tonight, yes? *resists a purr*

Noe: *blushes* Um... okay. What did you have in mind?

Seth: *chuckles* Not any more than usual. It's just that we've been on opposing schedules again for a while now, and I miss spending time with you.

Noe: *giggles* Yes I know. Next week will be very busy I was going to ask if we could spend some time together... *hugs* You're not mad at me having so much to do lately? *pouts*

Seth: *smiles* Of course not. You're doing what you love after all.
*kneels down* Do you plan on climbing on then? =)

Noe: *giggles* Yep... *hops on and holds on* Thanks for being understanding.

Seth: I guess this time we just enjoy our free time together all the more. *strolls along casually while carrying Noe* I have to say though, I am very glad that we did the move.

Noe: *hugs carefully around the neck* Are you? I thought you might be a little wary at first. I like it too actually. It's peaceful.

Seth: *chuckles* Only thing I'm wary about is Hunter, but so far we've been pretty fine. And yes, it's definitely more peaceful than living at my mother's house. *rolls eyes*

Noe: You're so cute sometimes. *kisses behind his ear* Well he's only one issue but I like it.

Seth: *quirks brow* Oh? What other issues were you thinking of?

Noe: The one issue you mentioned... raccoon boy. But I'm more worried about passing this next weeks trial.

Seth: *smiles* I'm sure that you'll do fine. *is walking toward their apartment* You're quite talented.

~*~interlude for sleep and lives~*~

*back at the apartment*

Seth: *walks in the door, still carrying Noe* So, think you can manage to walk now? *chuckles*

Noe: Maybe but you gotta drop me off some place comfortable. <3 *nips his ear*

Seth: *smirks* That can be arranged. *takes her to the bedroom and closes the door behind them before dropping her off at the bed* I think this will work, yes?

Noe: *looks around as if inspecting it then flops back and purrs* Yep this will do nicely. *holds out her arms for a hug*

Seth: *pretends not to notice whilst he changes into more comfortable clothes*

Noe: *broods into the pillow with a pout flooping on to her stomach to watch him with curious eyes* Neh? One question... why haven't you ever gotten naked around me? Do I make you uncomfortable? *twitches an ear flattening them both with a slight glare*

Seth: *flushes at the inquiry* Hm? Ah, no, it's not that. I just... I dunno. I didn't think it would be really proper, would it? ^_^;

Noe: *snorts and sits up hugging a pillow hiding a low blush* But.. I want to see you. *looks away scratching her nose, ears swiveling lightly* Why are you always worried about being proper.. we are.. together so its only natural to show ourselves. *realizes he's never seen her either* ......hmmm *has a thought but lets it flutter away*

Seth: *smiles lightly and shrugs* It's just part of my nature I suppose. *doesn't bother to put his shirt back on before padding over and sitting down on the bed next to Noe, a small smirk on his face* You want to "see" me, eh? No shirt is not enough for you? *nibbles playfully on one of her ears*

Noe: *Blushes high into her cheeks hiding behind the pillow with a light squeak* I-I mean we should be more comfortable in our own skin around each other... *eyes staring at his chest despite her blush* I mean... um.., *frowns with a frustrated grumble.* I just... never saw a guy before. *hides her face and subsequently nor has a guy seen her*

Seth: Oh? *grins and continues to gnaw gently on her ear* Well then, I guess it shall just have to remain a surprise for now. *starts trailing kisses gently down her jaw line*

Noe: Seeeth... *squeaks and purrs into the pillow ducking more to hide her blush* But... that's um... its.... Why are you so mean when we are alone?

Seth: *chuckles and stops* "Mean"? How am I "mean" exactly? *amused*

Noe: *looks up with a genuine frown* You're like this... um... *ducks into the pillow* ...you tease me so much more when we're alone Seth.

Seth: *frowns slightly* I'm sorry? I thought you enjoyed it. *sits back and stretches a little* I only tease you because I feel comfortable around you.

Noe: I do like it. *wiggles her toes a bit* It's just that... you're so much different it catches me off guard sometimes. *sits up to beat him in the head with the pillow then jump over him and straddle him playfully* It's fine. I don't mind it so much. *kisses softly* <3

Seth: *laughs when she hits him with the pillow and is pleasantly surprised with the kiss after that* Mmm... Well, I'll try to be less "mean" if I can help it, but there's no guarantee of that. *kisses again* You're much too irresistible.

Noe: *giggles* I know! I'm way too irresistible so don't even think of trying to resist. *nuzzles then sits up* But ... that still doesn't change the fact that you haven't actually gotten dressed around me. *pouts and pokes his bare stomach leaning down to kiss his chest tenderly then nuzzle and lay there comfortably* It's nice to finally get some time together. Sorry I've been busy so much.

Seth: *purrs as she nuzzles against him* There's no need to apologize, Noe. It's only natural for everyone to have their own schedules. *kisses the top of her head*

Noe: Okay. So what did you want to do while I'm not occupied? *giggles from the kiss*

Seth: *chuckles* Well, I was kind of already there earlier before you accused me of being "mean". *faux hurt* Such a harsh accusation.

Noe: Huh? I didn't accuse you. *mock defense* That's not nice at all and you can continue if you like... there's really nothing or no one to stop you. I'm defenseless... *said in a mock high pitched damsel voice* <3

Seth: Defenseless, eh? *smirks* I somehow doubt that. *leans forward to give her a passionate kiss on the lips, almost willing her to lay back*

Noe: *Leans into the kiss allowing herself to fall back wrapping arms around him. Purring happily from the attention*

Seth: *purrs along, wrapping his tail around her waist again as they continue to kiss*

Noe: *wiggles from his tail wrapping around her but doesn't pull away, blushing brightly from the kiss*

Seth: *starts to slowly and tenderly trail kisses down her neck, the purring continuing*

Noe: *joins in the purring with a fit of giggles* Eee!

Seth: *chuckles lightly, a slightly devious expression on his face* Ticklish, are we? *moves his tail around her waist to further tickle her*

Noe: I am not! *is too and tries moving away from being tickled only to squeak out with a fit of giggles again*

Seth: *laughs along and resumes kissing on the other side of her neck now* <3

Noe: *continues giggling trying to move away from the kisses but not really wanting too... * Ah... okay it tickles... eeehe!

Seth: *grins, but stops with the tail tickling at least, moving the kiss back up to her mouth* Better, my love?

Noe: *purrs sweetly nodding* Yes... *moving more comfortably against him. She pauses slightly, blinking at something unusual brushing against her leg* Um... Seth... *rubbing her leg against him she sits up curious* What's that? *ears swivel at the question a blank expression on her features*

Seth: *colors at the question and pulls back a bit, ears swiveling uncertainly* You... don't know?

Noe: *frowns* Um... am I supposed to? *scratches her nose reaching toward him to inspect....*

Seth: *quickly grabs her paw before she can reach there* Um, no, please don't touch. *sweatdrops and sighs* Um... Where to start.... When a guy and a girl want to have kids... Oh gosh, that's way too stereotypical. *shakes heads to clear thoughts* Um, well, guys and girls have different reproductive organs from each other to start with. And... when a guy gets turned on, um... Well, it changes a bit. Which makes it easier to make children. ^_^; As Hyte's we are sterile, but the organs are still there. >.>;

Noe: *blinks* Um... yeah I know that but ... *frowns a bit* Huh? *looks down there at him then back at Seth* You mean ... that stuff they talk about on tv and stuff is real? Kuu lied to me and said all that was fake! That it only effects fullblooded humans! *grumbles and sits back trying to put two and two together until she blushes suddenly realizing a few things* Um... so you're no different from a pure human male? O.O

Seth: *shakes head* I can't actually reproduce, but otherwise we are the same. ^_^; ... Desires included. *reluctant to admit*

Noe: *blushes furiously* B-but... I thought... you never had that happen before! *grabs a pillow and chucks it at him to hide her flush* I ... so I'm like a human female too minus reproduction? *wants to ring Kuu's neck*

Seth: Um, yes. *also fairly red* Sorry, I, um, lost myself for a moment there. >//>

Noe: *still flushing at this bit of news feeling somewhat stupid and under developed* Um... so... you won't dress around me because of that? *realizing* ...so I can't see you?

Seth: Well, um, sorta. Its not... like that when I'm just getting dressed. ^_^; *has to laugh a little* You thought there was nothing there? Like a Ken doll?

Noe: Well I was aware on humans but I wasn't sure with us... even though I have that myself well not that but the female that... *frowns feeling really really silly* I didn't know what Hyte males... um... had. *grabs a pillow to hug it* So when I'm all ticklish and warm over my body... is that because of the same things? They... what was it.. .. oh.. desire?

Seth: I can't say for sure, but that sounds about right. ^_^; *tail flicks back and forth awkwardly beside him* Um, sorry to take you by surprise like that. I honestly thought that you knew. *sweatdrop*

Noe: Not your fault... I guess what I thought I knew wasn't correct. *sits idly by having very disturbing but funny thoughts

Seth: *lays back, watching her silently for a moment* Penny for your thoughts?

Noe: I thought you and all the other guys were like Kaede-chan... *blinks* More or less nothing to worry about... I mean its not a worry or anything its just... well... no no I mean. *flushes and hides behind teh pillow* I feel so stupid for not knowing this stuff. Don't tell anyway okay!? *blinks and pouts into the pillow*

Seth: *chuckles* Alright, alright. Kaede's a fish, so he's a bit different. Other than him though I can't think of any of the other male Hytes who would be without.

Noe: But... its .... *sits* So... *looks away unsure of what to do now*

Seth: *quirks brow* Yes?

Noe: *flicks and ear hiding behind the pillow shaking her head vigorously* N-no nothing....

Seth: *sits back up, folding down the top of the pillow with a playful smirk* Yes?

Noe: *squeaks trying to hide more* N-nothing!

Seth: *chuckles* Oh come now, it can't possibly be more embarrassing than anything we've discussed up to this point, can it?

Noe: I mean... do you ever think of me like that! *ducks a bit then peers at him curiously* I had thoughts like that too about you but it was so complicated cause I didn't know... !

Seth: *nods* I do. It's a natural thing. Although I suppose being in the dark about this would make it a bit confusing.

Noe: You do? *smiles lightly sitting up a bit* What do you think about? *really curious to know* <3

Seth: *chuckles* That I won't go into. *kisses her softly on the lips* Best leave that to your own imagination.

Noe: Awww... but I want to know.. *is silenced with the kiss sitting back with a slight pout*

Seth: *moves upward to give her a light kiss on the forehead and smiles* You will in time, my love. I can promise you that.

Noe: *Smiles at his words and the kiss* Okay. <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:10 pm
<<< IM RP >>>
23 September 2009

Noe: *jumps on Seth's back* <3

Seth: *chuckles and turns head* It seems that I suddenly have company. *wraps tail lightly around one of her legs* Hello there, Noe. =)

Noe: So today at class we had a sparring match and I totally took this one guy down. He was so embarassed I think he hates me... *is proud of herself* It was fun. *licks his ear*

Seth: *purrs* Excellent. cool

Noe: Next week is training environment... so excited. We'll be doing live simulations of a bounty hunt... one of the instructors will be the bounty and the rest of us will work in teams to catch him.

Seth: Oh? That sounds interesting. Where will the simulation take place?

Noe: It's at the local police station, they have a simulation on grounds and some on a grounds out back.. we'll be out back.

Seth: *smiles* Is that really enough area for a bounty hunt? With so many groups and only one target?

Noe; Its only a simulation so that it can be controlled. We are still in the first stages, this week we're learning to use information to track location of renegade bounty.

Seth: Ah, I see. *carries to the couch* Sounds challenging.

Noe: The real challenge is the final test. We'll be let loose in the city to find an actual bounty. O.O *is super excited*

Seth: *smiles faintly* You'll have your equipment with you, right?

Noe: Nope bare assed... *looks serious for a moment then bursts out in giggles* Of course... It will also be fairly controlled but for the most part they are pesky bounties that the cops are not very interested in at the moment. Like juveniles and people that dont attend their court hearings and such. Nothing that requires "equipment".

Seth: *slightly comforted by this* Well, it still probably couldn't hurt to have your throwing needles on you. ^_^; Never know what can happen out in the city.

Noe: I am always prepared Seth but there is a thing as being over prepared too. *nuzzles* Don't worry a few scrapes on my knee wont hurt. .. well too badly at least. <3

Seth: *rolls eyes and unfurls tail* If you insist. *turns to give her a good kiss*

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:11 pm
<<< IM RP >>>
27 September 2009

Seth: *is lounging on the couch with a good book*

Noe: *In the room sitting at the desk with a pile of books and papers* Grr.

Seth: *ears twitch slightly at the sound. Glances over at the kuppy* Need help with anything?

Noe: *growls again tossing a paper toward the trashbin but misses* NO.... *returns to her work gnawing on a pencil*

Seth: *quirks a brow but doesn't say anything. Returns to book and leaves her to simmer*

Noe: *grumbles again and tosses another paper* I hate this crap! *gets up to go to the kitchen for something to drink...* Ugh... where'd Hunter put that beer!?

Seth: *frowns at the outburst, watching her storm off to the kitchen. Puts down the book and follows placidly after* Perhaps you should take a small break, Noe. You've been studying hard all day long.

Noe: Ugh... leave me alone, Seth. I know what I need... *bangs cupboards doors around looking for the beer* Where'd he put it?

Seth: *watches, giving a small shrug* It was just a suggestion. *pads back into the room*

Noe: *slams a cupboard door and whirls around* Why are you so damn placid all the time? *storms into the room behind him with a huff* Its not like you have any important tests to shape your future... *grumbles and flops down on the couch*

Seth: *ever so mildly amused* I'm sorry? *shakes head and looks for ipod* I guess I just don't see the point in unnecessary conflict.

Noe: Oh so I'm unnecessary now?

Seth: *glances back at Noe in surprise* How on earth did you get that from what I said?

Noe: Who knows maybe its unnecessary thinking too... *brushes past him to the room*

Seth: Noe? *follows after* Noe, what's going on exactly? You're not acting like yourself.

Noe: Don't worry about I'll manage on my own. *shrugs away from him to finish studying*

Seth: *frowns, leaning against the wall* I don't believe that. Something's bothering you.

Noe: Don't worry about it, Seth... *tries going back to her work*

Seth: *watches silently for a moment with a thoughtful expression* Well, if you change your mind, feel free to talk to me. You know I'm always willing to listen. *resumes search for ipod, slightly less cheerful than a few moments ago*

Noe: *sighs* You'd think there'd be more of an outburst from you but no... Max forbid you let yourself get slightly upset... do you have any passion for life? *looks somewhat bored and uninterested*

Seth: *looks back over at her with a faint smile* Is that what this is really about? My being so "placid" as you put it? *shakes head lightly* Why does being slow to anger mean that I have no passion for life? I don't quite see the connection there.

Noe: *sighs again* Nevermind. It's pointless to even try. *goes back to reading her book*

Seth: *flicks ear* Pointless to try what exactly?

Noe: *Arches a brow* Who cares?

Seth: *growing slightly irritated by this point* I do. Is it so wrong to have a simple conversation?

Noe: Oh so he cares now suddenly... *claps her paws* Bravo! But... the time has passed I don't want to talk.

Seth: And you think I didn't care before? Fine then. If you don't wish to talk I shall leave you be. *finally locates ipod and pads back out to the living room with it*

Noe: *snorts* Whatever. You're useless anyway... *flinches for saying that*

Seth: *grimaces, but says nothing. Settles down on couch silently and scrolls through playlists*

Noe: *sighs inwardly and stalks over to snatch the ipod from his ears tossing it across the room* See! I just said something inappropriate and you just accept it! Get mad at me... tell me how it feels! *is irate*

Seth: *casts a small glare up at Noe* I don't know why you're so insistent on getting me angry, but fine. *stands up in front of her, ears laying flat* Fine, I'm irritated. I don't like to get angry, so that's why I'm so "useless" I suppose. I'm sorry if that's not "exciting" enough for you or whatever, but that's just who I am! *growls in frustration*

Noe: *sighs* You're so damn frustrating sometimes! What's wrong with being angry? Its an emotion just like any others...! *frowns with a tinge of worry*

Seth: *growls* I never said it was wrong, I just said that I don't like it. Sadness is an emotion too, but I'm pretty sure most people don't enjoy feeling that way. *flicks ear again*

Noe: *flattens ears back* I want to see all of you Seth, when you're happy, sad, and even angry... but I can't figure you out sometimes. What makes you a passionate guy, Seth? What are your goals... *looks slightly worried*

Seth: *mildly exasperated* You don't have to provoke me to anger though. You've seen me angry plenty of times before. Couldn't you just have asked?

Noe: You don't get it... I-I want to see all kinds of things from you though! You only get mildly uspet but its gone so soon that I wouldn't even know it...

Seth: *laughs, but not out of humor* Mildly upset? Normally, yes, but I think you are forgetting that Hunter and I actually have gotten to the point of physical fighting before. And there have been other times where I was more than "mildly upset". And why is it so important to you all of the sudden that I show my every thought?

Noe: I wasn't there for that fight and by the time you were done you're "anger" was brought to a low simmer... *sighs and moves away toward the room* Sorry I upset you I'll just leave it alone then. *tries to return to her studies*

Seth: -_- Whatever. *retrieves ipod, although now he's rather miffed* Damn it...

Noe: *Rubs at her eyes trying to read the damn book*

Seth: *plops back down on the couch, but soon finds he is too frustrated for that right now. Gets back up* I'm going out for a walk. Be back in a bit. *heads for the door*

Noe: *hears movement and perks up* ... Seth?

Seth: *pauses with hand on the door-handle* Yes?

Noe: Please don't go... *comes to the doorway of the room peeking out just slightly*

Seth: *ear flicks, but his expression softens slightly* I was just going out for some fresh air is all. Been inside all day anyway.

Noe: Um... can I go with you? *hides behind the wall slightly worried of being rejected*

Seth: *expression is unreadable, but he gives a small nod* Of course. Your company is always welcome.

Noe: *nods with a slight smile but it faulters at Seth's unreadable expression* Okay... *moves over to stand near hesitant to take his arm* I ... um... I'm sorry. That was uncalled for... I just... no. I was in the wrong for upsetting you. *looks up with worried eyes* Please don't be mad I won't provoke you anymore.

Seth: *smiles faintly* No, it's alright. You should know that I can't stay mad at you. *gives a light kiss* Shall we go then?

Noe: Yeah... I guess. *still worried but wraps her arm with his* Still I shouldn't have done that. *smiles faintly and instead hugs the cheetah*

Seth: *purrs softly, wrapping his tail around her waist* I forgive you. *chuckles* And in the future I'll try not to interrupt you when you're studying.

Noe: *blushes* Ah! But you didn't... I was just frustrated with the curriculum... I guess I took it out on you. *giggles lightly leaning up to kiss him* <3

Seth: *kisses back* Better on me than some unsuspecting passer-byer. *moves up to nibble affectionately on one of her ears*

Noe: No I think its better on them. It’s better if I don't upset you. *giggles flicking her ear unsuccessfully* I love you.

Seth: *smiles* I love you too, Noe. *relinquishes bite on ear and opens the door* Ladies first. =)

HyTech: HYTE Directory | Certificate Threads/RP Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff