44%
 44%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 63

lordstar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:07 pm
divineseraph
lordstar
crystalxdarc
god has no gender he can be all that god wants to b ,god created the world in its image and thats the answer god is all gender and god is all race the world was blessed by its will

if God is genderless...then why do you call God "he"...

Because mortals will always try to explain things they don't understand with things they do understand.

Something strong enough to craft the entire world? Must be a man. Same reason people think it's a woman- Only women can give birth to new lives.

I don't think God has a gender, and I also don't think it matters what gender people apply to God. God can be a man or a woman, and can have one face, three faces or several hundred faces. God's work remains the same.

and that was the answer I was looking for  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:33 pm
okey my say is that God is not simply a she or a he but more a presence that watches over us. i dont know how to explain it...  

sunshinehearttrob

crystalxdarc

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:44 am
because its in my mind i've been brain washed to call God a he and to see God as my Father thats the fault of the Hebrew Scriptures trying to pass God as a male role model which i accept God as my Father and God as my Mother even though i sometimes need to correct myself thanks  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff