:[ PRP ]: Frozen Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:57 am
She had won! Aysu quietly exclaimed, "Yes!" before giggling. That was too fun to make a big deal out of her victory, though. She never knew ice skating could be so enjoyable.

Thankfully, they had managed to turn around while they were skating and had gotten close to wear Aysu had her picnic basket. She nodded, getting up and heading towards the basket. When she opened it, Aysu glanced at the drinks she had. "Well, I have water. I've also got a few snow-cones in here, if you want one." Aysu showed Noel one of the snow cones.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:00 am
Noel wached Asyu walk away with a grin. That girl was very prepared! Noel wished she was more prepared all the time.

Noel looked in at the snowcones. "What flavors?" She didn't really care she would eat any kind, but she was cutious to see what kinds Aysu would bring. "They look yummy!" Noel smiled up at Aysu.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:12 am
She had thought of the snow-cones while she was packing. After all, they were a cold treat, right? Thankfully, Noel already seemed to be delighting in them. Aysu looked to the snow-cone flavors she had and then handed Noel one that was blue.

"Blueberry is always fun, and it certainly matches you," Aysu giggled. "I also have some cherry and grape if you want."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:46 am
"It does!" She laughed and took the cone. She licked it and smiled, "That's delicious! Thanks again!" Noel was going to have to find out what Aysu liked to return the favors.

Noel started to think, well she is a naiad which meant she liked water. She said she didn't mind the cold, which was great. "So, what are your favorite things?" Might as well ask instead of guess.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:26 pm
"Of course!" Aysu loved making Noel happy. It warmed Aysu and only made her happier. Even though they had just met only a few hours ago, Aysu had determined that she had added, 'Make Noel Happy' to her list of goals.

What did she like? Aysu rubbed her chin. "Well, I like lots of things! I like to explore and just have fun trying all sorts of new things. I enjoy beautiful things that are appealing to the eyes, and I enjoy things that are beautiful within, too. Hm... Any specific types of things I like you want to know?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:33 am
oel smiled as she listented, that all sounded like Aysu alright. "Well, um how about favorite places, flowers, colors, foods! Everything!" She laughed, she just wanted to know everything about Aysu.

She wanted to make Aysu as happy and Aysu was already making her. She wanted to have everything Aysu liked in a bag ready for her. Noel wanted to reciprocate her happiness.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:10 am
Aysu laughed. "Well, I've always liked my swimming pool at home. It's a bit of a silly favorite place, but that's definitely my favorite place to be. I also enjoy being anywhere with friends, and I have always been fond of this forest." She rubbed her chin. "I love the colors on me--it's a tad bias I suppose, but I've always loved these purples, blues, and lime greens. I especially like the color blue in all of its shades. And I love seafood."

The naiad licked her lips. "Not too sure about flowers. I've always found blue flowers really pretty, though. And what about you? Are there any favorites of yours that I don't already know?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:49 am
Noel listened and nodded in the appropriate places. Those were really great favorite things. She loved blue herself, she might be a bit partial having blue on her.

"Well, I love the forest and mountains, my daughter, you'll have to meet sometime, um...blue, snow, which of course you know..." Noel had to think on what else, "I love taking care of others and well being with you." That was a new favorite thing, but it was very true.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:33 pm
Aysu couldn't help blushing at the last thing. "I like being with you, too." This was going extremely well. Noel already enjoyed being with her so much that she added it to her favorites list. That was not only a good sign, it was a fantastic sign. "This is the most fun I've had in a while."

She looked out at the river. "I'll have to meet your daughter sometime. She has to be interesting, considering you're so interesting." Aysu offered a grin to Noel.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:18 pm
Noel smiled, Aysu liked being with her too! This date was turing out wonderfully. Now she was really happy she put herself in and under both boys and girl. She had a much better time with Aysu then the guy she dated once. "Me too." Noel agreed.

"Yeah, I bet she'll love you. She loves everybody really, but I bet she'll love you more." Noel couldn't help but giggle. Cinna was hard not to like, she was just so sugary sweet. She at least grew out of the baby talk as she was a teen now.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:01 pm
Aysu grinned. "Well, I always enjoy meeting friendly people like that! Your daughter sounds like she'll be quite interesting, and I can't wait to meet her." She was sincere in that. If Noel had a daughter, Aysu wanted to know her. Noel was a wonderful person, and if Aysu was going to have a romantic interest in Noel, she might-as-well be involved in her daughter's life as well. It only made sense to her.

She wrapped an arm around Noel, scooting closer. "And I can't wait to spend more time with you, especially. This has been wonderful." And it would only keep getting better.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:27 pm
Noel smiled, "Well, how about we all meet up next time?" That would be a nice date, Cinna would love to meet Aysu she was sure of it.

Noel blushed and wrapped her other arm around Aysu. It was just so nice to be this close to her. "Yeah, it really has. Thanks for answering me ad." Noel smiled at Aysu.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:45 pm
"Yeah." Aysu leaned against Noel. "Let's do that." Aysu would love to meet Cinna, and she would also love to see Noel again and again and again. It was the perfect arrangement.

When Noel thanked her, Aysu chuckled with a blush. "No need to thank me, Noel." She kissed the woman's cheek. "It was my pleasure you go on a date with someone who is as lovely as you." And the naiad truly meant that. This was far better than her last date. In fact, this date was astronomically better.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:56 pm
"That will be so fun!" She was excited to see Aysu again and have Cinna meet her. She wanted Aysu to be apart of her life for good.

Noel blushed at the kiss and then put her head on Aysu's shoulder. "Well, this just feels so nice, I don't want it to end." She smiled to herself, "And you are lovely as well." She turned her head up to smile at the other girl.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:33 pm
Aysu couldn't help slipping an arm around Noel's waist to bring her closer. She let out a contented sigh. This had gone fantastically. The thought of parting was painful; she always wanted to have this frozen beauty at her side. "Thank you, Noel." Her smile broadened as she turned a bit fuchsia.

"Perhaps it doesn't have to end yet." The naiad giggled. "Then again, we've probably been out here for a few hours now. Time is rather relative in my eyes, but still. I don't want to keep you away from your daughter." That would be terrible of her, as much as she adored Noel. Noel had a teenage daughter to take care of.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff