Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhaseBurn

IRL Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:20 am
Zher
i am surprised nobody has posted how incredibly wrong and idiotic you are being. when its not extremely late, and me being extremely tired, i will come back and post a word or two

I would have, but I deemed it to be pointless. Some things are below even my reply threshold. Especially seeing as how I consider myself one of your friends, who, according to xpixie_lightsx, is "wrong, and doesn't know anything about god". Thus my views on Christmas must also be wrong because they differ, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:17 pm
This site might help you start believing again. Please at least check it out.  

tep

Benevolent Prophet

sunshinehearttrob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:17 pm
Zher
Yea... i mean in the quote of Marlyn Manson "Reach out and touch faith" . People of Gaia, prove to me there is a God. You cant... the Pagan religion (not non-Christians, the branches of Paganism) is much more believable. I mean its all there in front of you, the elements, Sun, Moon, you can see it... Its there... is God? nobody in this guild, or on earth can tell me yes. Because do they honestly know? No... But even as i sit typing this i hope God forgives me. I am really doubting, but i deep down think there is a God. But what? I dunno...

Youth group seems to have lost its meaning too... I just space out and silently criticize the lesson.

I dunno what to do.

I have been seeing more and more points and meaning behind what my Anti-Christians friends are saying

God forgives all as long as you repent.

I would suggest instead of criticizing your youth group lessons, just open your heart and clear your head and just listen for once. your criticism is blocking out everything your leader is trying to tell you. and actually pay attention, you might just learn something new.

and with your anti-Christian friends. your just opening your heart to them. if one really wants to believe, they can make things sound right to them. like Hitler for example, he believed that there truly was a superior race and that killing the Jews would truly lead them to make this race more pure. he justified it to himself as right even though everyone in our present age would disagreed and call him an outright murderer. things are seen from different angles. if you truly believed something is right, it is right to you. you will find ways to justify it. if you look hard enough, you can find points that would disagree with everything your anti-Christian friends are telling you. i can guarantee it. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:25 pm
Zher
Yea... i mean in the quote of Marlyn Manson "Reach out and touch faith" . People of Gaia, prove to me there is a God. You cant... the Pagan religion (not non-Christians, the branches of Paganism) is much more believable. I mean its all there in front of you, the elements, Sun, Moon, you can see it... Its there... is God? nobody in this guild, or on earth can tell me yes. Because do they honestly know? No... But even as i sit typing this i hope God forgives me. I am really doubting, but i deep down think there is a God. But what? I dunno...

Youth group seems to have lost its meaning too... I just space out and silently criticize the lesson.

I dunno what to do.

I have been seeing more and more points and meaning behind what my Anti-Christians friends are saying

Um that's not Marilyn Manson that's Depeche Mode. The song is Personal Jesus I have it stuck in my head. Manson probably did a cover but the original is sung by Depeche Mode.

I understand where you're coming from. I'm exactly the same way. Sure
I may believe in God but I believe in other things. Everything happens for a reason and maybe God is pulling at the strings of fate.

Christians can be very close-minded it's not uncommon. I've been trying to tell my friend for two years to not believe in the misinterpretations of the bible and that gays are not bad and you shouldn't gays for being themselves its like saying that you hate me for reading yaoi and hating me because my bf is bi.

But I'm probably going to be the only whack-job in the guild that's actually going to say follow your heart and let you decide what you're doing is right or not. It's not my place to judge you for your choices nor is it anyone else's right. We live in a country where you have the right to believe in anything you want and we must respect that right.  

-xXGodslayer_RaiXx-

Berezi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:14 pm
Zher
mazuac
And no offense, but drugs are NOT better than being close-minded. Which a lot of non-christians are (like athiests stare ) Drugs kill off a person, where as close-mindedness can make a person seem annoying. So... yeah...

Its all a matter of opinion. I would rather be pumped full of drugs then be close minded. Why? Because, from experience, i can tell you close-mindedness often turns people away from god. Being close-minded pushes people away, a lot of times being christian to non-christian. i have known many close-minded people of all different faith. all in which i had a lack of respect for. If i was pumped full of drugs and not close-minded, then i think i would have a better chance to reach out and touch somebody that isnt saved. i may live a shorter life, but i would fulfill the purpose god wants us to do here on earth.

annoying? in a way. more-so idiotic for not being open, often to what is truth conflicting their belief they are close-minded about.

It's been quite a while since your first post. How has your faith journey been going?

I only ask because I'd rather not offer my own advice for a situation that may have changed since you last posted it.

If it hasn't changed much - I went through my own time where I just really was disillusioned with Christianity. However, I had to decide if it was God I was disillusioned with or the hypocritical people around me. I also had to decide if I was going to keep following God, even if life sucked. When I got to that point, it was (in my mind) between having things suck with God or being consumed in my pain. I chose God. I don't regret it. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm never going to doubt again. Lots has happened since I got back on the faith path.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff