Submit

Little-Lenah

Incredible Lover

15,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:11 pm
Is it possible to have two sets of wings? Cause sometimes I feel as if I have black angel wings and other times I feel as if I have wings kind of like a dragonfly's...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:10 pm
no. It is simply how your wings take shape. it is often due to a factor of some sort influencing your wings. they are the same wings but can have different shapes. like mine are sort of like tendrils that can become cohesive when i take flight, but when i am on foot they tend to be like tendrils of energy. with time they grow, especially when I have meditated, my energy and aura grow.  

Victor Black256

Little-Lenah

Incredible Lover

15,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:10 pm
Ah...that makes sense ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:14 pm
I know the reason why mine are in the form of tendrils, is because i have learned to take all aspects of my energy and use for attacking purposes. If i were on foot and chose to release my wings I could use them to attack and defend myself. normally i wouldnt need to. As I am capable of mind torture and more. so it is often for the absorbtion and release of energy.  

Victor Black256

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:17 am
I'm still really confused, what are 'your wings'?
Can someone explain it in a simple way?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:02 pm
I don't know whether this makes much sense or not, but I feel as though I can tell the color of my wings already. Or, perhaps, a base color for my current mood. I haven't really started much more than research on my religion, but I feel as though I can already tell the color of my current wings - a dark purple. I don't know what mood dark purple may relate to, but it's the color I'm seeing in my mind's eye now. It's... different. I haven't felt anything like this before. Could it be that I'm actually seeing my wings a bit or...?

User Image

courtney murder

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200

Pixie Pasha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:01 pm
⊕--------

I have read about this but never tried it. Reading that it has worked for you all I'll definitely try it when I can get away.

-------⊕

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:19 am
i have had my wings for.... well i don't know how long i have had my wings but it has been for a long time ^^

mine are royal blue that fades to black at the long fethers... i can "hide" them ... but it feels like there are bubles on my back  

Beloved Chaos Angel

7,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Pixie Pasha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:58 am
⊕--------

It's very nice that you can get the over all picture of your wings Angel. Did it take alot of work to get to that point?

-------⊕

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:45 pm
mine are thin and spiralled at the top- with two bells when I'm happy  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Beloved Chaos Angel

7,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:20 pm
Pixie Pasha
⊕--------

It's very nice that you can get the over all picture of your wings Angel. Did it take alot of work to get to that point?

-------⊕

no i was always gifted with an extrodanary 'seeing' ability... i have also been able to see gardians and other astral objects as well...

i am a natrual... though it has lessened... but my wings have always been the same.... well kinda... before they where chrimson but then they just cahnged  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:36 pm
redtearsblackwings
I'm still really confused, what are 'your wings'?
Can someone explain it in a simple way?

I haven't tried to find mine yet, but from what I've gathered from this thread, some (all?) people have astral wings. They normally sprout from your back, but may also sprout from other places, such as your arms. They are invisible to the naked eye; when you see people describing here it is generally how they see their wings in their head with their second sight. Often, people describe feeling a weight on their backs, or a sensitivity to putting pressure there.

This is only info I've gathered from reading the thread, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong!

And I hope this helps, red smile  

The Goddess of Earth
Vice Captain

The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out