Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:42 pm
"If you want to serve him, go. If you do not wish to serve? If you wish to forge your own path? Stay." Xiaoa said calmly, pulling out a long pipe and putting it between her lips, "He is one who dominates. Who controls." She explained as she stuffed some strange red leaves into the pipe and snapped her fingers, red fire lighting it. She took a long draw as she watched Opal. "So what will you choose?"

Beardivious nodded, turning to join Barabel once more. They'd need to work even harder now.

Juju laughed bitterly, "I want to go even more than she does." She muttered, looking down at Fellina, "She barely seems to care... thanks hun." She said, kissing the feline girl's forehead gently.

Viri smiled, "Few would remember him around here anyway. But you'll learn more soon. Everyone will." She said, glancing out the window.

"I'm well aware." Darius said, clenching his fists. "I was hoping to have some more time..." He muttered, glancing back at Rosie and Laura. He scowled, his armor flying over and covering his body. He caught his mace and shield as he stepped out of the small motel room. "Fine then. It begins." He said, raising his mace. Holy light flashed into the air, a spire of gleaming silver light that pierced through the dark knight, flashing over the entire city. A powerful holy comfort swept across the city, driving away the shadows summoned forth by Veigarrus' own call. Darius sent out a signal to all those with virtue and righteousness in their hearts, all those who would fight to defend the world from Veigarrus and his wickedness.

Edward glanced at Cybil, "No, not just that." He said, then looked back out the window as a spear of silver light pierced the sky. "There's also that." He said calmly. Edward raised his hands in front of him, looking at them quietly for a moment before he spoke again. "My ancestor was a genie you know." He said idly, speaking about things no one had heard him discuss before as the other members of POON filed in. "He spent his life granting wishes to those around him, trapped and chained to an old lamp. Until one day he was freed, and he was finally able to grant his own wishes." Edward smiled, clenching his fists as he looked out at the city. "Do you know what he did then?" He asked, then turned to face the members gathered, "He made his lamp more comfortable, got himself some ladies, then went right back in. Everyone called him crazy, and the one who freed him came back, demanding to know why he threw it away. Do you know what he said?" Edward gave an amused laugh, "He said "Everyone has their own lamp that they're chained to, but in this one, I can grant the hopes and dreams of so many, it's not so bad a life really." That's what he said." Edward laughed again, turning around and gesturing to the city. "THIS! This city is my lamp. I am chained to it more surely than if I was bound in steel And I will grant the wishes and hopes of those who live here. Not all of those dreams may be clear, not all of them may be kind, but this city that I truly love? I will let no one crush it." He said, his eyes flashing. He turned back, looking Cybil in the eye. "Some might say I strip away the freedoms of others, but I would ask, if they had no true dreams, no true paths to take, were they ever free? So I grant them a purpose, and wait until their opportunity comes. Just like yours has." He said, smiling knowingly. "This city is going to become a warzone, countless people will be in danger." He said, walking over to Cybil, "And now, you know exactly what you have to protect, don't you?" He asked softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:00 pm
Opal looked between Xiaoa and Onyxette, torn. On the one hand, her natural inclination as a Dark was telling her to return to Veigarrus... but on the other, she never wanted any of this before, she just wanted to cook...

"I... all I've ever wanted was to protect the princess and see her grow strong, and to..." Vilanna said, drifting off.

"...of all the times to come visit..." Sabrina said with a sigh as she lay back.

Veela winced as Darius did his thing, raising a hand, "Does it have to be so bright?"

Cybil looked out the window silently at the light, thinking about all her years in the city, growing up, her time on the force, protecting the city she had grown to love... and the woman within it she loved just as much. She turned back to Edward, giving him a salute as she firmly spoke, "I will do anything that is needed to protect this city, even if it costs all of me to do it."

Memria hummed to herself as she hurried through the streets, hoping that the Felatia Fan Club wasn't scared off from their normal meeting place by the craziness going on that night.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:18 pm
Onyxette sighed, "Alright, I can see it in your eyes." She said, shaking her head. "Fine, we'll stay. But you better make the most of it!" She said to Opal then sulked off.

"Then do it." Juju said simply, glancing at Vilanna, "And tell her about it too. Before it's too late." She finished with a sigh.

Viri laughed, "In Baton everyone is cursed to live in interesting times."

Filletsia was busy 'practicing' with some other members of the Felatia fanclub.

Felly was very vigorously taking center stage with the Felatia fanclub, proving to be astoundingly close to what they all dreamed of. Of course she was there to gather information for Edward but... she could have a little fun, right?...Right!

Darius ignored Veela, the light shining brightly before slowly fading, the call was sent.

Edward smiled, patting Cybil's shoulder gently. "Now you understand how I feel." He said, nodding. Then he stepped back, looking at all the members of POON. "Now let's get to work." He said, pulling an envelope off of his desk and offering it to Mary. "Head down to Lash's lab and give her this, she'll get you all settled with those augments you wanted. After that she'll have a message to deliver to Moxxie. Make sure it gets to her. Further instructions will be sent to you in the usual way. Do a good job and I might be able to get you hooked up with that boytoy you like." He said with a knowing smirk, then turned to Cheryl, "That means you'll have to share with Mary, understood?" He told her as he got another envelope, "This goes to Tristana, she'll get everyone's gear ready. After that there will be a message for Vicky." He said. Then he turned to Cybil, handing her a folder, "This has the instructions for the RPD. You shouldn't need any adjustments right now. Your skills were already top notch, and now you have an edge, so you should be fine against most problems. There's a list of targets to avoid entirely, that goes for the whole force. Focus on monitoring and tracking movements. I'll send someone over to deal with the more magical side of things. Raptra should be able to cover any technological issues and Empress will provide tactical support." He explained. "This is it ladies! The moment we've been preparing for. Let's get to work!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:29 pm
"...yes, sis..." Opal said quietly, hoping she made the right choice as she sat back.

Vilanna nodded, using her magic to speak with Melody without waking her up.

"Apparently." Sabrina said with a sigh.

Memria's coat billowed dramatically as she opened the door and entered, looking around at the gathered wannabe catgirls, "Ladies! Your attention, please."

"You think you'll get enough of them? Most people seem more interested in ******** than fighting." Veela said.

The rest of POON nodded and left to handle their orders, leaving Shield and Edward alone in the office.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:36 pm
Xiaoa wrapped an arm around Opal, "Hmmhm, good. What an amusing event to enter the city during." She mused, smoking her pipe thoughtfully.

Viri smiled, "Get some rest now, you should be healed up in the morning if you rest properly. You can decide then." She said, turning to leave.

Filletsia was certainly not about to pay any attention.

Felly blinked, poking her head up to look at Memria, she waved at the woman cheerfully, recognizing her from TwistTech.

Darius snorted, "That never stopped heroes in the past, it won't stop them now." He said confidently.

Edward turned to Shield, walking up to her and putting both of his hands on her shoulders. "Your wish will be granted soon." He said softly, "When this all ends, we'll hold the ceremony." He assured her leaning in to kiss the woman firmly for a moment before stepping back. "Now, go deliver the message to the rest of our allies, and call for the emergency TwistTech employee gathering."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:46 pm
Opal just sat silently, letting the small demon hang off her, lost in thought, though whatever was in the pipe next to her wasn't helping.

Sabrina just laid back to sleep, thinking.

Memria motioned for Felly to get peoples' attention as she shouted, "Who wants to go to the next level!?" she yelled, hoping Edward would forgive her for pursuing this path without permission, though it's not like she had much of a choice in these times, especially since her prized experiment escaped.

"We'll see." Veela said with a sigh, "So, are you gonna keep choking me if I stick around?"

Shield nodded, fighting to hide the slightest of smiles as she turned to leave.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:53 pm
Felly tried to help but mostly got buried in purring catgirls.

"Depends, don't you like that sort of thing anyway?" Darius shot back.

Edward turned back to the window, folding his hands behind his back once more. "This is my city... and I'll be dammed if I let either of you get away with waging war in it." He muttered fiercely.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:00 pm
Memria sighed as she pulled out a few syringes and vials and prepared them, loading up her dart gun. She motioned for Felly to at least move one or two of them to be still enough for her to get a few good shots in.

"Oh, I see, just because I'm an Imp that must mean I'm into S&M." Veela said, rolling her eyes as she floated to find a place to sit back.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:22 pm
Felly didn't really have much room to move or help unfortunately.

"If I'm wrong feel free to correct me." Darius said dryly.

Gerard looked up, "Hmm, so that's where your brother is." He said, standing up from the bed and stretching his creaking bones. "Well, I suppose it's about time we left anyway." He mused.

Kithazil yawned loudly, rumbling under a mountain outside of Baton, she blinked blearily, "Huh..? Darius..." She mumbled, slowly getting up and stretching.

Ramdria Busthorn looked around the outskirts of the city, "Ah! He finally called, excellent, now I know where to go at least." She said, starting towards the source of the call.

"Oh! Looks like it's time to help out again!" Brixa said happily, skipping through the streets towards where Darius was.

Freiya looked up from her desk, glancing at Heira, "It seems the peace won't last around here." She mused sadly.

Darine looked up, her body trembling, "This, this is!" She said, jumping to her feet, glancing at her relative.

Vizza nodded, "Our blood is reacting. It's our ancestor. Darius."

Yvella raised her head curiously, cuddling with her current 'friend' "Oh! Sir Darius is calling? Must have something to do with that dreadful darkness from earlier..." She mused.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:48 pm
Memria pulled out a specialized ball of 'catnip' in her offhand and took a few shots, managing to hit a few of the wannabe catgirls with her new Feli-X virus.

Fella-C-Uh and Felacia moaned loudly as they began to change, their costumes rapidly being replaced by real fur that, aside from color, was a spitting image to Felatia herself... with lust to match as they rapidly began to spread it to the others thanks to their proximity, the room soon full of were-Felatias as the mad scientist's newest plan took root.

Veela sighed, "If I liked being choked I would have stayed with Veigarrus."

Suzi yawned as she picked herself up off her shield, shouldering her weapon, "It's about time."

Vectra calmly followed Brixa.

Darala yawned as she was woken up, reaching for her sword.

Patna pulled her vehicle to the side of the road as the darkness and light stormed above the city, sighing as she adjusted her cap, "And already things aren't looking good..." she said before continuing down the road to where she was to meet with Swaina.

Cindy groaned as she was awoken by all the commotion outside, as well as Darius' call.

Medlis groaned as she fell to one knee, both Veigarrus and Darius calling to her, fighting against the control of the crown as she had for so many years before.

Yma yawned as she woke up, feeling Darius' call but wishing she could go back to sleep.

Dolly looked up as she felt Darius' call, faintly attempting to call back from where she was trapped deep beneath the city.

Bonnie groaned as she was woken up, hand raising to her head as her hangover kicked in, wondering who the hell was trying to call her in the middle of the night.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:47 pm
Felly blinked, sniffing at the changed girls then whining, looking at Memria worriedly.

"Maybe his hands weren't soft enough for you." Darius retorted.

Gerard nodded, examining the seal around the library. "Well, this will be intact. Let's go help your big sister shall we?" He said, taking Suzi's arm and activating a powerful spell, teleporting the two of them to the old Oliet estate, appearing in the main hall.

"Let's go let's go let's go!" Darine said excitedly, grabbing Vizza and Darala and hauling them out of the room eagerly.

Swaina frowned slightly, watching the light fade from the window. "It seems things might get a bit messy... still, this is a good opportunity." She mumbled.

Linda shuddered slightly, feeling the remnants of Veigar's call in the back of her mind, much stronger than the call from Darius.

"Hey, get a move on!" Cerapha said, making the handle of the hammer prod Yma sharply, "We have hero business to get to!"

"Miss Bonnie, ya think we should be headin' out that waysss?" Cassiana asked, curling around Bonnie gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:55 pm
Memria took a small piece off the ball of 'catnip' and tossed it towards the new catgirls, if her calculations were correct it should cause the group to treat whoever held the main mass as their new pack alpha, which at the moment was her.

Veela shot the paladin a glare before settling back to go back to sleep.

Suzi looked around, letting out a happy sigh, "Oh, it's been so long since I've been home."

Dolly turned to face the two silently.

Darala nearly tripped over her own feet as she was pulled along.

Patna grumbled to herself as she made it to the meeting place, parking her jeep and approaching, knowing the path Swaina would have most likely trapped.

Cindy gently shook her sister, "Sis..."

"Didn't we just do this?" Yma grumbled as she got up, grabbing the hammer and some pants.

"Yeah... work is work." Bonnie said as she gently untangled herself from Cassiana, grabbing her hat, her gun, and her pants.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:24 pm
Felly just watched and shifted nervously, not sure exactly what was happening.

Gerard nodded, looking to Dolly, "I'm glad you're alright." He said, "I apologize for taking so long to come for you."

"Take an extra step to the left there." Swaina called out from the window, glancing down at Patna, "I changed things a bit. We're not sure how much information our enemies have."

Linda mumbled, grabbing and hugging Cindy, "I felt it." She said, not being too specific.

"Oh hush, as if you're going to complain. You know there'll be fun there at worst." Cerapha taunted.

"Mmm, alright." Cassiana said, pulling on her clothes and adjusting her hat, following Bonnie.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:31 pm
Memria smiled as walked up to Felly, the now-more-than-fan-club gathering around the scientist obediently, "I love it when things work for once."

Dolly bowed, "It is no trouble. Is Master Darius with you?"

Patna just did as Swaina said, no use getting herself blown up by her own allies.

"Should we go? They might need our help..." Cindy said.

"Yeah, yeah..." Yma said as she got dressed.

Bonnie whistled to herself as she headed toward Darius' hideout.

It wasn't very long before Darius had a loud knocking at his door, the girl on the other side tapping her foot impatiently.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:04 am
Felly blinked, looking around curiously, then suddenly smiling and tackling Memria, wanting to share in the success.

"Afraid not, but you heard his call as well correct?" Gerard said, "I can use the tower here to establish a proper teleportation doorway to his location so he can return. After that we'll have our work cut out for us clearing all the rest of the localized issues before even dealing with the return of our old foe." He said with a sigh, shaking his skeletal head.

Swaina opened the door to let Patna in, closing it behind her. "I assume there were no other problems?" She asked.

Linda reached over to hug Cindy, "I'm not sure..." She murmured.

Darius walked over to the door, opening it calmly.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff