Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Fiction, Sci-Fi & Fantasy Book Guild [Reading, Writing,

Back to Guilds

Reply The FSFBG
Introductions! [New Members Post Here First!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crystalsmuse
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:30 pm
Welcome. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:37 pm
Yo!

So... I joined this guild because I love watching TV, video games, and hate reading and writing. Wait: this isn't the anti-book guild?

jk jk jk

I absolutely love reading! I especially enjoy a good fantasy, sci-fi, or adventure story. I also like some of the classics, too. Song of Roland is actually one of my favorite books.

As well as reading, I also love to write. I've had several of my short stories published in various anthologies, and I've written one novel (still editing it, though), and have been working on two others: a colaborative work and one that is completely my own.

...despite what I said up above, I also like playing video games, though I'm not much of a TV person.  

Zac the Lycian Vampire

crystalsmuse
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:30 pm
Great to have you. Love your avi. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:04 pm
Thanks.  

Zac the Lycian Vampire

-Lord Sieg Wulfe-

Blessed Trader

5,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:48 pm
Yo, name's Wraith. I'm 21 and lovin it. I joined this guild for one reason.... gaia forums SUCK. all those frikkin newbies with no idea how to make an rp, and no intrest in taking advice. ARRRGGH. but, i digress. I usually do the fanstasy rp, I.E. demons, angels, and magic. But, I've found recently that the more complex sci-fi rps are pretty cool. I've always played the bag guy, so those of you with no true villian, be prepared, for your world shall soon be mine (maniacle laugh and choke) stare Hey, you try laughin like that all the time....... it hurts sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Name: AL
Why I joined this guild: Because I love reading.. and sometimes writing I guess
What I expect out of this guild: To find people who share the same interests as me
What I expect out of the Crew Members of this guild: To follow Gaia rules and make this guild a very fun guild

nemifan101

Sweet Melancholy

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:04 pm
Name: Sweet Melancholy
Why I joined this guild: I love to read and write guess what? the names of this guild
What I expect out of this guild: To finally meet some more educated or book savy ppl, unlike my dumb friends who think i am a weirdo because their little minds do not understand hard english level books  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:42 am
Name: Just call me by my username, Kiwi-d
Why I joined this guild: I really love to read books and would like to find a place where I can share my interest with everyone, as well as making new friends.
What I expect from this guild: Lots of fun and uh...discussion.
What I expect of the crews of this guild: Um...to do what crews should do?

Chiaow~  

II Kitsune Masaru II

Sl1pstr3am2010

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:01 pm
welcome to everyone *waves*

it's slowish, but we're hoping to get people posting again. with Muse having a new job and a 3 year old kid, she's busy, she'll pop in every now and then, but if you have any issues or questions, just pm me and let me know...  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:03 pm
I joined this guild because I really, REALLY love to read.
i expect that this guild will provide me with interesting discussions on literary topics.
I expect that the crew will make sure that no-one starts a flamewar over some pop culture book.  

Crystal Dragon Jesus

5,050 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonflyWriter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:19 pm
Name: Steen
Why I joined this guild: Looked interesting and intelligent. biggrin
What I expect out of this guild: Some class and intelligent conversations. I'm really sick of being bombarded by people who don't take the time to think through their posts before submitting them.
What I expect out of the Crew Members of this guild: Respect! Nothing is worse than a rude cat looking for a drama.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:59 am
Welcome to the guild... cool  

Sl1pstr3am2010

Dapper Lunatic

1DAKOTA SMITH1

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:48 am
hi i'm new

Why I joined this guild: i love to read

What I expect out of this guild: itresting book dicusions  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:15 pm
NAME:: Adrian

Why I joined this guild: I was looking for a book guild and this one seems great biggrin
What I expect out of this guild: Can't wait to meet others and get some new book recommendations
What I expect out of the Crew Members of this guild: To be friendly!  

wayyting

Sandless Dunes

Wheezing Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:19 pm
User Image
In With A Bullet...

Hello all! My name is Sandless Dunes, or Dillan, whatever one you prefer, and i guess I'm new here :3.
I'm only thirteen, but will be turning fourteen august fourth and i live in Coos Bay, Oregon, USA. I joined this guild because i love to read science fiction and fantasy books, and saw this and thought it was a Kick-a** guild. Anyone want to recommend a book series, especially one that includes sorcerers and magic and stuff, please let me know, because that list there is pretty long, lol.

...Out With Hearts

The FSFBG

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces