Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] The End [VampuricWerewolf] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:32 pm
User Image "I'm... I'm not sure." he said, scanning himself.

Flags were permanently up. There was, something wrong, with his programming. At least, his newer programming. Whatever old programming he had, whatever he was before he was updated, it was taking over, it was deleting and replacing bits and pieces of data.

What was horrifying was that he didn't know what data it was replacing.

"I, I might have fallen asleep." he lied, "Perhaps I was dreaming while driving." And quickly got out of the car, rubbing his face and sitting at the water. It was certainly a small bit of water, ten foot by ten foot, but the vegetation around it was thick, and the trees, though as odd looking as they were, provided cooling shade.

What was that, that had gone through his head? It was too real to be a dream. A memory? but he had no memory of that. Unless... unless his old memories were eating away these ones. Deleting and replacing.

No... he couldn't tell Momo that. He didn't want to forget him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:41 pm
User ImageMomo sat next to Hal and held his hand, "do you want me to drive? might as well learn if we are going to be traveling this way for a while." he gave Hal's hand a squeeze, "i got in a long nap to i should be ok. and it's not like there is anything i can hit, right? he looked around the oasis and shook his head, "there was nothing like this anywhere near where we lived. maybe my instincts are telling us where there is water and cleaner land. that would be nice, right?" he wanted to get Hal to think about other things, it might help a little.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:26 pm
User Image Hal gave a small smile, nodding "The road should just be a straight line for a while, we can teach you to drive." He said, looking around the oasis, pausing as he noticed a half-eaten leafy green beside him. "Well, I was initially looking for water, so the fact your instincts are moving where I led us, I did a good job. Perhaps we should count on you from now on." and smiled, biting the vegetable. It was certainly crunchy, a little bitter.

The nutritional value was high, though.

"Hand me your knife, Momo."  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:40 pm
User ImageMomo looked over to where Hal was as he handed over his knife, "are they edible?" he asked, looking at the plants closely. it would be nice to have something fresh for once. he pulled out his smaller knife and began to collect some of the leaves himself, "these are ok, right?" he put one into his mouth and chewed carefully, making a face at the bitterness. "not the best thing i've eaten, but not bad. good find, hal!" he grinned and collected some more, making sure to leave enough for the plants to still thrive. he wanted there to be some left for the animals and people that might come later.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:50 pm
User Image "My tongue doesn't lie, the chemicals in it are sugar based, meaning a lot of energy, and the outer skin is carbohydrate based which is slightly unusual, but that just means it can be turned in to long term energy storage. Just five at most, they're high in energy and I don't know how long they last after they're picked." he explained, "Maybe a small nap here'll do us good. What do you say? fresh washer, shade, plants. We deserve a break." and laid down.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:01 am
User ImageMomo ate another one, getting used to the flavor, but he nodded at the suggestion of a nap. he was tired, his body in recovery mode, so all he wanted to do was sleep. his wounds may have healed, but that didn't mean he wasn't always exhausted. he lay down next to Hal, but it wasn't long before he was laying against him. "thanks-" he yawned, hearing Hal's heart, "for turning it on." he closed his eyes and dozed off, happy in the shady heat of the day.

Momo knew there hadn't been much time since he'd drifted off. he felt hot, but not the kind of hot where the sun is on you, but a burning deep in his stomach. he shifted a bit, but gasped as his movement rubbed his body against Hal. he moaned softly and moved again, slightly grinding against Hal. "oh-" he sighed, his body tingling with pleasure. it wasn't enough, he wanted more. "Hal-" he whimpered, his hands moving to run over his own body, making himself moan even more.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:50 am
User Image "Welcome," the android murmured, letting his systems shut down for their sleep. Old androids did this, he thought, eyelids drooping as one by one his programs turned off, body entering sleep mode. Maybe he really was an older generation of android...

He wasn't even aware he passed out, waking up when something rubbed against his hip. He dismissed it, ready to doze back off until he heard the softed moans from his friend, pausing his sleeping program and waking himself up. Turning his head the blue eyes opened, pupils focusing before seeing the flushed face of his friend. "Are you okay?" He moved to rest on one arm, looking at Momo, "are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:42 pm
User ImageMomo was shivering by the time Hal figured out something was wrong. "d-don't know," he groaned, "feel hot-" and horny. his body ached for release, he wanted to touch himself, or better yet, Hal to touch him. "my skin feels like it's on fire. Hal, please-" he whimpered, not sure what either of them could do about this.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:56 pm
User Image Hal sat up fully, shifting his legs, unintentionally rubbing up against the other. "Hot? On fire? Do you have a fever?" But Momo's face was flushed, his eyes were glazed and nearly unfocused, he even had a line of sweat starting to form in his hairline. It seemed like a fever. his filters shifted, analyzing and realizing where all the heat was located.

Oh.

Oh.

"I uh, I don't." he looked around as though there would be an answer somewhere. "I don't have this in my database." he admitted, panic lining his words. "What do I do? Do I turn around?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 2:56 am
User ImageMomo groaned, surely Hal knew what sex was. "touch me," he gasped, his hand reaching for Hal's and pulling it over to rest on his his. he shivered under the warm weight, "don't-don't want to be alone." his entire body was writhing with need now, "have to-" it hurt, he needed release despirately and Hal wasn't being helpful. Momo slipped his own hand down his pants and began to touch, "oh-" he moaned, his head falling forward onto Hal's shoulder. "Hal-" even though it felt amazing, it wasn't going to be enough. he just knew...  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:05 pm
User Image "I'm not sure that would be wi--okay." Momo moved Hal's hands toawrds the problem regardless of what he heard.

That was certainly a uh, problematic problem.

"Well I wouldn't leave you alone I just wasn't exactly given knowledge on how to help a male with this problem aside with organs I quite obviously don't have." But not to say the android wasn't trying. he was going through his storage, trying to find something he was programmed with that would help.

"I don't know what you're doing I am incredibly uncomfortable and mildly confused." he explained, unbuttoning Momo's pants for easier access, "It', it shouldn't be too hard, no pun intended. Hal didn't have much, Momo's father didn't think anything X-rated was good for Hal's database, especially since they came from questionable sites. All Momo had was was 'what this is' and 'is it common' and other questions.

He didn't really have a 'how to' guide.

Well, one had to mimic a woman, right? Hopefully he could do that with his hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:32 pm
User Image Hal wasn't going to mention it.

He wasn't going to think about it.

He was just going to drive.

He wasn't even going to look at Momo. What happened had never happened, and while it refused to be erased from his memory bank (he needed to get that checked out) he could refuse to acknowledge it.

Just, drive.

The scenery hadn't changed all that much after leaving the oasis. Dusty tans, drab browns, boring yellows. There were some shrubs, meaning whatever water-line existed they were nearing, but the android...

Was he even an android after that?

Cyborg? Would that explain the living data and programming in his mind? The ones that did not conform to the zeros and ones he was so used to?

He felt at his neck. That was fabric, it wasn't skin. His skin wasn't even skin, was it?

He was feeling sick at the thought of what was living and what wasn't, but without actual, real blood, he was fake.

He was dead, non-living, non-organic.

But now there was irrefutable facts telling otherwise, and now he didn't know which set of facts to believe.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:35 pm
User ImageMomo had all but passed out when they finished, his body spent from the herbs and their 'time'. Hal had cleaned them both up and helped Momo back into the car. as soon as he was sitting, he dropped his head against the window and fell fast asleep. it was several hours before he woke, looking up in a sleepy hazy. there was a happy warmth in his stomach, confusing him for a moment before he looked at Hal and saw-oh. he sat up, his face flushed in guilty embarrassment. "Hal?" he said softly, unable to meet his eyes, "i'm sorry. i'm so sorry." it was his fault, Hal didn't have urges like that, it was all him. he should have had better control than that! he was no better than those men. Momo felt tears in his eyes, hating himself for what he'd done to Hal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:43 pm
User Image Hal glanced over, the sky growing dark. At least one headlight worked.

"You've nothing to apologize for." he said simply, looking forward again. "It happened. We can't change that fact. We can accept it and move on. So don't apologize. It takes two to tango." he shrugged. "And it wasn't bad. I'd just rather not do it again if it can be helped."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:42 pm
User ImageMomo drew his knees up to his chest, "but i'm the human with my primal urges. you-you are a robot. you have certain criteria you follow according to your programs. what happened was due to my lack of control, i forced you to adapt to the cituation." the tears began to fall and he wiped his eyes, "you were ordered to take care of me and so you had to change in order to do what you just did and i'm so sorry, Hal." he had no doubt in his mind that Hal didn't have that in his programing, but he understood sex and that Momo needed release. his processors figured out a way to take care of him and ease the need, just like he had been programed to.  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff