A WORLD REVIEWED [ooc] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damen Red

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:28 pm
Shadechidna
XD that's been happening often. *points and laughs randomly* HAHA I so messed with yooou *has more tricks in store* X3 you know what I mean! remember the hour torture I pulled on you with PSO? rofl
oh not that again crying what did i ever do to you.....don't answer that ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:31 pm
Shadechidna
Liar! I'm at home and online and I only see myself (Tidus) and Axel-mun on Saix/Dias' friend list! D< LIAR!!!!!!!!

I'm getting my hair cut today o.o So not use to it being at my shoulders....plus mom is forcing me against my will to re-highlight XDDD

Oh well, I like short hair XD i've grown into that...oh well! ILU ALL~ *goes to pester Axel online with Dias*
awww i liked your hair the way it is  

Damen Red

Diazu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:34 pm
DamenRed
Shadechidna
XD that's been happening often. *points and laughs randomly* HAHA I so messed with yooou *has more tricks in store* X3 you know what I mean! remember the hour torture I pulled on you with PSO? rofl
oh not that again crying what did i ever do to you.....don't answer that ninja

XD Nothing as far as I know...bit its funny...so yeah *cling* I love you anyway though :3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:58 am
Yeah, starting this week I have to buckle down for finals. So I may not be on-line as much as I would like. Sorry.  

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:32 pm
Hey, I started my guild, Cloister of Minds. I haven't set up the RPs yet, but there's a chat thread on the main page. If you want to join but haven't received an invite, PM me and I'll send you one.

I'm also looking for a co-mod, or possibly two depending on the circumstance, to help share the load. If you're interested in that, PM me as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:32 pm
gothicangelfarore
Yeah, starting this week I have to buckle down for finals. So I may not be on-line as much as I would like. Sorry.
yeah kick those Finnals' asses  

Damen Red

Diazu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:05 pm
gothicangelfarore

Make those finals regret ever challenging your awesomeness!! D<  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:07 pm
DamenRed
gothicangelfarore

Grammer Spelling Nazi XD typo~

I STILL LOVE YOU SKWINKY FOR GIVING HIM THAT NAME XDDDD  

Diazu

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:58 am
DamenRed
gothicangelfarore

Thankies. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:00 am
Shadechidna
gothicangelfarore

Make those finals regret ever challenging your awesomeness!! D<

*crosses fingers* here's hoping!!!  

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

Damen Red

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:53 pm
Shadechidna
DamenRed
gothicangelfarore

Grammer Spelling Nazi XD typo~

I STILL LOVE YOU SKWINKY FOR GIVING HIM THAT NAME XDDDD
stare keep this up and i might just purposefully typoi just to drive you nuts...not in the RP of course but in the chats  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:42 am
This morning sucks >.< I woke up at 5:30am to mom telling me Ebony and Kashmir hooped the fence and ran into the alley.

Story behind that? Well, mom lets them out every morning around 5am and brings them in before she goes to work. (usually around 6am). Lately, Ebony has been getting cleaver and finding a way to hop our fence that's around six feet. Kashmir, more of the observing type than pure stupidity that we constantly imply to him for fun, he learns Ebony's techs and hops it with him. Together they went within the darkness of the alley.

mom and I searched for an hour, and only could find ebony, who came back on his own. Kashmir had never done this before, so he doesn't know what to do or where to go, while ebony has several times. We almost gave up but then we thought, why not? Might as well go in the car and have one last drive around the area.

We got to our alley, and about six houses down we saw a white cat. It was stray. Ichi was what I named him months ago when I first encountered him when we moved in. I went to the cat, and he meowed and came to me insantly. I picked him up, knowing the cat well and asked him where Kashmir went, hoping that it caught eye of him. I set him back down and watched his movements since kashmir could be moving nearby that he would look towards him or have his ears turn his direction. After about two minutes mom left, ditching me and Ichi's ears moved towards the house opposite of the one we were at.

Suddenly, I heard a meow, Kashmir's...I turned but he ran off across the grass into the next set of houses and hid in the bushes. I started around there calling his name a good five minutes before kashmir started to cry, eventually coming out and I caught him before he could slip by me and run more. He was trembling and wouldn't stop meowing the whole walk home, and I cried out of happiness that we didn't lose him for good.

Yeah...my morning sucked. I'm not going to be able to stay awake now... stare  

Diazu

xWhisperingxDismayx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:59 am
And, yet again, I am the bearer of bad news. Supposedly worse this time.

As much as I love all the people here, A Heart Reborn has been fading for me a lot. A real lot. I know people LOVE this, and are waiting on me for things, but... I really am not feeling it. Dang, my hands are already shaking...

But I'm very, very sorry to disappoint people. Quistis and Axel were just hitting it off... >< I'm sorry, guys. I'd really, really be saddened if everyone decided to hate me, but I'd understand completely. I'd hate me too.

And, to the mods, I'm very sorry if this ruins something. I know I'm not helping, and... I'm just really sorry. I'm expecting you guys to be angry, so it's okay. *smile* Let's just hope I'm not totally abandoned. ^^;

I release all rights to Yazoo, and Axel.

I'm very, very sorry,
Elizabeth  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:34 pm
xWhisperingxDismayx
And, yet again, I am the bearer of bad news. Supposedly worse this time.

As much as I love all the people here, A Heart Reborn has been fading for me a lot. A real lot. I know people LOVE this, and are waiting on me for things, but... I really am not feeling it. Dang, my hands are already shaking...

But I'm very, very sorry to disappoint people. Quistis and Axel were just hitting it off, and there was Aeris and Cloud... >< I'm sorry, guys. I'd really, really be saddened if everyone decided to hate me, but I'd understand completely. I'd hate me too.

And, to the mods, I'm very sorry if this ruins something. I know I'm not helping, and... I'm just really sorry. I'm expecting you guys to be angry, so it's okay. *smile* Let's just hope I'm not totally abandoned. ^^;

I release all rights to Yazoo, and Axel.

I'm very, very sorry,
Elizabeth

you make me depressed axel-mun crying

Damen and I have been noticing lack of rping from people...and are thinking its getting just as dead as his rp is...people are quitting and/or becoming inactive! D< it makes me sad. This rp was so getting somewhere...(not saying i'm quitting, just saying i'm sad)  

Diazu

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:03 pm
THE OOC THREAD HAS MOVED HERE.

Please use the LJ community from now on. Feel free to join it either as your regular OOC account (I am "pastoutercourts") or one of your characters accounts.

And the mods have noticed the inactivity lately. This, to a certain extent, will be remedied. We are also aware of the fact that it is the holidays and also finals time. But if anyone has any suggestions on how to give AHR a kick start feel free to say so! (in the LJ comm. xD)  
Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff