Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] The End [VampuricWerewolf] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:57 pm
User ImageMomo stopped and looked back at the can and sighed, "guess i have to, huh?" he accepted the can and opened it, finding a mix of what must have been fruits inside. "looks good-" he said as he took a drink of the liquid they were in. "sweet!" almost too much so, but he made himself eat it to keep Hal happy. "there, are we good now?" he asked, showing that he'd finished.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:18 am
User Image "Yes you do." he agreed, packing everything else up. It all looked good, so he unzipped his jackets to cool off. "I made you do the same thing when you were younger." he teased, looking at the empty can as he hefted his bag over his shoulders. "And yes. C'mon, let's go take a joyride." and helped the other up before walking to the car. "If the air condition doesn't work we'll have to drive with the windows down." he said, getting in and turning it on, the engine sounding like a roar in the empty world.

He quickly cataloged the car, mind going through driving instructions before taking off slowly, making sure he got a feel for it before moving faster. Luckily for them the AC worked.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:24 am
User ImageHal's comment about his childhood made Momo start to think. he remembered that the only time he'd stopped eating and had to be forced was when the bullying had turned sexual. maybe that was a reoccuring thing, for him? that was also when he started to beg Hal to sleep with him, and to hear his heart. Hal had been the only thing that kept him alive during that time, and it was coming true again now. he settled into the car, surprised by how soft and comfortable it was. his earlier excitement was dampened by his thoughts and memories. the 'air conditioning' was working, according to Hal and momo figured out that meant the car blew out cool air, another marvel from the past. "Hal?" he finally said softly, his eyes on the buildings that sped past, "you know why i stopped eating as a kid, right? you know what was happening, don't you?" he couldn't remember if Hal ever found out. he knew Hal had learned he was getting beat up, but he didn't know if Hal knew just how far they were going with their beatings. "it's kinda like that now...i mean, the reason for my not eat's the same..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:45 am
User Image Hal kept driving, eyes constantly checking for any possible dangers. It was nice, driving, look at all these miles they were passing, though technically they hadn't passed a mile yet, but considering how they'd still be walking in the town, this was greatly appreciated.

"Hm?" he glanced to the side, looking forward again. Why had Momo stopped eating? "I do." he said softly, "I knew why then, and I know why now. Heat intensifies in area of pain." he explained, "So when you told me you were being hurt, I would check, and I knew." he gave a soft sigh, "I've always known. It's why I'm so cautious around strangers when it comes to you."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:00 am
User ImageMomo brought his knees up to his chin and hugged them, "i thought you might. i never had any proof, but-well, you know everything." he sighed as he leaned his head against the glass of the window, "why do humans hurt each other? you meet amazing people. kind people, like everyone back at the complex, but they are so rare-" he closed his eyes, "Hal? you've studied human beings. do you have any idea why? what is the point? since human beings came into existence all we do is fight and kill each other. we murder and rape and don't care who gets hurt. Even the people back there have killed before. they all have take life to keep their own, but why?" he shook his head, "why-why me? why do people see me and think that it's ok to-to-?" tears slipped out from his closed lids, "i hate humans."  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:00 pm
User Image "Well I don't know everything. he said, with a smile, letting it drop as the other continued to talk. and he listened, frowning slightly, following the turn of the road.

"You shouldn't hate humans, Momo. Human beings are animals, genetically speaking, we evolved from animals. There's rules nature must follow, and one is called Entropy. It states that the further along things evolve, the more chaotic we become. Humans followed that path, they tried to smother it for a time, appearing organized, but you can only hide a wound so long before it spreads to other parts of the body." he explained, driving past a dead stoplight.

"From what I've gathered, all animals prey on the weak. If they are weak, they will be picked out from the rest of the heard and slaughtered, and they've simply spotted you as weak. But humans, science aside," he thought on his words a moment, "I think, while what you say is true, humans live for themselves, even in organized groups should push come to shove, they'll choose their own over others. The complex as a whole, they would do anything to keep the complex alive because it is theirs, but should chaos erupt they would be quick to defend themselves first. With the, gang, they were loosely organized, but they fought for each other, but the self-serving aspect was very obvious. Should harm come to you I would quickly tear apart anyone that was doing so,"

A flashback, killing that gang member. His grip on the wheel tightened.

"Should someone hurt me, I would hurt them in return."

The knife wound he was still hiding, feeling that man's neck snap like flimsy cardboard.

"We're only human. We're selfish because we want to survive. At our very core we're animals. Only the strong survive. But that is my opinion."

Androids didn't have opinions, he thought, looking over at the crying Momo.

"Please do not hate humans, please do not hate yourself. I am here to protect you, I promise."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:46 pm
User ImageMomo glanced over, "you and your logic." he smiled sadly before looking back out the window, "I don't know if i can not hate them. humans are animals, huh? then that means i am an animal too and animals survive by their instincts. my instincts scream at me to run the moment i see other humans. we learn from experience and that is mine. if i were to have more experiences with kinder people, maybe i wouldn't feel that way. but now i don't want to even try..." he looked over at Hal, "at least i have you. you won't ever betray me, right? we will always have each other."  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image Hal gave a sad smile, not seeing Momo's own.

Logic, nothing but zeros and ones. Metal. Nothing natural or organic about him.

But his programs, they were telling him otherwise and he wasn't sure what that meant...

He looked over, nodding, "I'd never betray you. I would rather break the laws of robotics than betray you." A hand reached and gently held Momo's. "And we will always have each other. As long as we live."

As long as Monoki lived.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:50 pm
User ImageMomo lifted Hal's hand and slid in against his side, guiding Hal's arm around him, "You can drive with one hand, right?" he asked softly, needing to feel Hal's warmth. "can you turn on your heart? sorry, i'm just-" he shook his head, moving closer, "i don't know what i'm feeling. i just...i would like to hear it...please?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:16 pm
User Image Hal glanced over, wondering what the other was doing but soon nodded, "I can drive with one hand." And let the other move closer, focusing on the road. "It's already on, Momo." he said with a smile. not minding how close he was. "Get as close as you'd like. If I have to I'll move the chair back." he said  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:42 pm
User ImageMomo sighed, "i'm not going to sit in your lap, Hal. besides, i can't get closer without sitting on the hard plastic." he'd already moved the arm rest out of the way, but he didn't want to sit on the hard middle part, it wouldn't be comfortable at all. "this is fine, just let me stay like this, please." he closed his eyes and listened to Hal's heart, "why would i need anyone else when i have you? it's not like i'm ever going to find a woman or start a family. it'll just be use until the day we stop working."  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image Hal smiled, giving Momo a small squeeze of a hug before quickly pressing his lips to the top of his head. "You can stay like that for as long as you want. You can even go back to sleep. I'll wake you up when it's lunch time." And he kept driving, listening to the other talk some more. Despite the sad tone in his voice, Momo really did sound nice. "You won't lose me. And we almost started a family. Almost." But Malcom was doing better, now. "It'll be us, and I personally like it that way."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image"Me too," Momo said softly. this was how it should be. just himself and Hal, riding along, the two of them and no one else. Malcom and the dog were a fun little interlude, but that was it. he was glad they found them a good home. his eyes began to droop and he yawned, "night, hal." he slowly drifted off, sleeping in the cool air of the ac, his best friend at his side.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:47 am
User Image "Good night, Monoki." and drove for a few more hours, tapping his fingers on the wheel to a mindless tune. The scenery was the same everywhere, though it did change from city to landscape. Dry, sepia colored landscape with a dusty sky. And he continued humming, bobbing his head to it.

And he was in the car, looking out the window bored.

"Hal you shouldn't slouch." a man beside him said, "You'll hurt your spine."

"I'm not hurting anything."

"Why does he get to sit in the front?" a female behind him asked, "It's my turn anyway."

He turned back to look at the female version of himself "Because I called shotgun first. If you were fast--" An explosion happened in the distance, making him turn to look just as the blast reached them, knocking the car over. A missile? A bomb? he looked, hearing the man and girl groan befire scrambling out, forcing the door open and looking at the broken glass around them and the fire in the sky.

Hal slammed on his breaks as his memory impacted, arm tightening around Momo so he didn't slam in to the dash. His heart was racing, pupils dilated in fear, hearing that explosion, feeling it rock his body. But he was trembling, tense, breathing fast.

"S-Sorry. I uh, an oasis." he pointed out, spotting one in the distance and quickly going off road, driving towards it before parking and turning off the car. "Let's stretch our legs for a bit."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:01 am
User ImageMomo was slammed out of his nap by the car screeching to a halt. "what?" he looked up, expecting to see an animal or something in their way, but there was nothing. "Hal?" he looked up, but Hal seemed...off. "Hal, you ok?" he looked at the oasis and back to Hal, "yeah, there is one." they drove over to it and Hal stopped the car, but he still looked...paniced. "Hal, tell me what happened. you, well, you look like you've seen a ghost."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff