Welcome to Gaia! ::

SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Back to Guilds

Reply SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship
Pirate RP!! (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Technicolor Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:39 am
TCEL
-throws wave some pulse shots-they have the power of ultima...use it if you want...
"Thanks..."
*saves them for when she'll need them*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:41 am
TCEL
YOU!-points to wave-take care of the newest intruder..john or whatever his name is-he switches his black storm sword with nirvana's light-time to party-he thrusts the blade at mithos then spin kicks him-
*He releases the spell he was chanting using all his energy his arms have an whte aura and gold bands that are fire hot appear around all of Melody's crew but as hes doing it he gets stabbed then kicked by Cerus and he gets knocked out so the spell disapeers*
John: Mithos!!! *He grabs Mithos and backs up into a corner with his bow out.* Well this looks like the end ol' buddy... *He places Mithos down next to him.*  

Major_Ocelot

Technicolor Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:43 am
Major_Ocelot
TCEL
YOU!-points to wave-take care of the newest intruder..john or whatever his name is-he switches his black storm sword with nirvana's light-time to party-he thrusts the blade at mithos then spin kicks him-
*He releases the spell he was chanting using all his energy his arms have an whte aura and gold bands that are fire hot appear around all of Melody's crew but as hes doing it he gets stabbed then kicked by Cerus and he gets knocked out so the spell disapeers*
John: Mithos!!! *He grabs Mithos and backs up into a corner with his bow out.* Well this looks like the end ol' buddy... *He places Mithos down next to him.*
"ICE SHOT!!"
*shoots bullets of ice at the fire ring, making the bullets melt, and extinguish the rings*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:44 am
Major_Ocelot
TCEL
see ya..wave..take care of mithos's little friend  

lover_boy859

Technicolor Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:45 am
*looks at TCEL*
"WHA?! GET YOUR ARSE BACK OVER HERE!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:45 am
*jumps and spins in the air and attacks mithos with my claws and teeth*  

Blackfire333

lover_boy859

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:47 am
-grabs black-we're done...wave..."take care" of john...-walks over to wave-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:48 am
TCEL
"Yeah, what now?"
*loads clip*  

Technicolor Sunshine

Blackfire333

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:48 am
TCEL
*curls into a ball of spikes* evil  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:50 am
-grabs only one of the spikes and pulls it out-no!...wave you ask what should we do now?i say you should "take care of" our guest john...  

lover_boy859

Blackfire333

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:51 am
TCEL
-grabs only one of the spikes and pulls it out-no!...wave you ask what should we do now?i say you should "take care of" our guest john...
OW HAY THAT HURTS YA KNOW  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:52 am
TCEL
"I know that...FIRE SHOT!!!"
*starts shooting fire bullets at John*  

Technicolor Sunshine

Major_Ocelot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:54 am
John: I suggest you let me live...Please???  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:55 am
Major_Ocelot
John: I suggest you let me live...Please???
*continues to load magic bullets*
"Give me one good reason..."  

Technicolor Sunshine

lover_boy859

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:56 am
-puts his swords and daggers away and takes out his bow and arrows-let's send ez a little message...that should do-attaches a piece of paper to his arrow and disenchants the explosive power then shoots it off at his ship hoping that it'll make it-the note says that we have mithos and john and to leave us be or to join us...  
SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games