Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] The End [VampuricWerewolf] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:01 pm
User Image "You did refuse to eat breakfast this morning, and we didn't eat lunch." he moved his backpack around, opening it up and looking through it. "Here we go." and took out a small, unlabled can. "I'll bring out a few more so you can eat." and shifted items, bringing out three more unlabled cans. "So gather up some strength first, then I'll check for radiation once you have a full stomach."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:26 pm
User ImageMomo accepted the first can, but shook his head at the others, "this should be fine. i don't want to eat too much, we should save the canned food for emergancies." he opened it carefully and found beans in some kind of sauce, "this will fill me up, don't worry." he began to eat, going slowly so he didn't make himself sick, but it was actually pretty good. "we haven't checked for radiation in a while, have we? guess we didn't really need to, they found a good spot with low radiation to live, after all."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:22 pm
User Image "If you say so." and put the cans back, nodding. "Checking for radiation would be good. I have a new filter and everything so I can definitely take out whatever is harming, and then we're back to a daily basis." and smiled, feeling his heart still beating away in his metal chest, "So we should be on the lookout. And finding gas shouldn't be hard, there are cars everywhere."  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:07 pm
User ImageMomo nodded as he finished eating and placed the can on the ground. they couldn't use it again, after all. "ok, done, let's do the test and get going." he held still as Hal looked him over and then gently pressed his lips to Hal's as he took out the radiation. for some reason Hal's lips felt softer than he remembered and Momo started to blush, the kiss feeling more intimate than before. when they pulled away, Momo had to take a slow breath to calm down. "alright, let's go find some gas." he stood up and stretched before heading for the door, "it got pretty late, didn't it?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:17 pm
User Image "You are certainly in a rush." Hal pointed out, looking Momo over quickly, surprised as Momo initiated it first. Well then,

He opened the other's mouth with his tongue, making the kiss a little harder to prevent the oxygen from leaving, and he breathed, cleaning him out, taking in the radiation, to keep him close, alive.

He pulled away, nodding, "You're clean, though red in the face. Did I take too long?" Momo avoided it by quickly walking outside. Oh well.

"It did, but we still have some daylight left, and it looks likeit'll be a clear night so we may have some moonlight as well. Let's scrounge for gas while we can and we'll rest back inside the building." and began to turn cards over, taking out gas tanks to check, piling up the filled ones next to their working car. And after many of the cars had been flipped in the area he began filling, pausing every now an then to check to see if the car was full.

"And now we need cans for the rest of this gas." he commented, capping it and closing the little door.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:53 pm
User ImageMomo helped by carrying the tanks with gas in them over to the pile, but he was useless for the rest of it. they finished before full dark, Momo forgetting about his embarassment in his excitement for the car. "this is going to be great!" he grinned at Hal, but nodded when he said that they needed something to put the gas in. "i bet the stores that used to sell gas would have something. let's look for one, i read they were all over the place in the past, so it shouldn't be too far." he looked up and down the street, not sure where to go, be chose a direction at random as he strained his eyes to try and find one.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:54 pm
User Image "Well we should also consider that since the apocalypse, no doubt they were bought out like hotcakes." he explained. And they'd checked the cars for anything useful before tipping them so they hadn't found one yet. "We can look a little longer, but we should get some rest, soon." and began searching through the buildings. This appeared to be an office district though, that meant stores had to be nearby, right? And so they looked, his eyes automatically going through filters before finding night vision and it's ugly green hue.

Ah well, it was easy.

ut after another hour of searching he caught up with Momo. "Let's head back and get some sleep. If we can't find one we can't find one. The next town we stop at we'll fill her up again, okay? or any car we pass by. I'm sure we can fill up one of these tanks and put it in the back of the car. We still have some leftover tanks." and gave him a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:05 am
User ImageMomo searched unsuccessfully, but he didn't let it get him down. "yeah, i think that would work." he walked back with Hal and helped him empty the tanks into two of the others, filling both up. "we got so much!" he said, excitedly as he tied the tubes leading to and from the tanks so they wouldn't leak and put them in the back of the car. "right. sleep for a couple hours and then we'll head out. the car has lights, so we should be able to travel at night and maybe sleep during the hottest parts of the day. what do you think?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:13 am
User Image Hal nodded with a smile, having poured the contents in to two tanks. Momo was like a child all over again, so happy at this discovery, and who could blame him? "We can't sleep in the car during the hottest parts, but I'm sure we can create some shade with it. and moved towards the building they'd previously slept in. "Agreed, sleep for a coupe hours then move out. And since I know how to drive, I'll be doing the driving. But let me check for radiation before we sleep."

That had come out without thought, Hal wondering why he'd have to check for radiation so soon.

"Gasoline fumes." he explained, "Might have carried radiation." That was a lie why had he said that?" But he waited for Momo to stop and settle down before moving to him. The android gently held the other's face before kissing him, and he held that for only a second before opening his mouth, breathing and scanning. It was only a few short breaths, pulling away. "Radiation free."  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:23 am
User ImageMomo nodded, "you are right. it would probably get really hot in there." he blushed when Hal said he was going to check again, "so soon?" the explanation couldn't really be argued, though. it made sense that a liquid would carry more radiation, doubly so for the fumes from the liquid. "oh-ok," he settled down and watched Hal moving closer, his heart pounding shouldy. but why? When Hal's lips pressed to his, Momo's eyes widened. deep in the pit of his stomach, it burned. not a painful burn, but a happy one. it felt warm and filled him from his stomach out to the tip of his head and down to his toes. the kiss was short, but it left Momo light headed. "good to hear," he said a little breathlessly, glancing up at Hal before looking away. "sleep time?" could he sleep feel like this? he hoped so.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:55 am
User Image "Are you all right?" Hal asked after breaking away, "Your heart rate is high and you're perspiring a little." And from what he could see, his pupils were dilated "And your breathing is a bit erratic." he pointed out, shifting his vision back to normal. "Sleep time. And we will both need it, since I'll be driving." moving his backpack on to the ground he laid down, zipping up all of his coats and jackets before patting them down. "Should I turn on my heartbeat again?" Even though it was already on.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:53 pm
User ImageMomo shook his head, "No! i'm fine, really! just tired." he was glad that Hal dropped it and started getting ready for bed. get ahold of yourself! what the hell? he thought as he pulled on his own coats and closed up his clothing to keep warmth in, "hm?" he didn't know if he should risk sleeping against Hal again, but he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep unless he did. "please." he settled in and moved closer to Hal, his head on the other's chest. the steady thumping made Momo relax almost instantly. he was asleep within a few minutes, gently snoring the night away.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:09 pm
User Image The android hugged the other closer before softly exhaling. "Sleep well." he murmured, though it took less than five minutes for the redhead to sleep. It made Hal smile before dozing off as well.

And then his morning alarm went off behind his eyelids. His heart had never stopped beating, it still thumping away. "Momo." he murmured, gently rubbing the other's back. "Momo it's time to wake up."  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:27 pm
User ImageShadows haunted Momo's dreams, taunting and teasing. he was hurt and alone, his body shivering in cold and fear. a steady pulse kept him from panicking, but just barely. Momo, it's time to wake up. Momo jumped a little and stared at Hal, blinking the sleep from his eyes as he slowly woke up. "Hal?" he looked around and saw they were alone, "thank god-" he dropped his head and took a deep, calming breath. "any idea how to stop nightmares?" he asked softly, shivering before making himself lift his head and stand up, "nevermind, we should get going."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:42 pm
User Image Opening his mouth to find an answer about the nightmares, he was quickly silenced, nodding. "All right, let's get going. But before we do." he took out a can, offering it. "You need to eat, Monoki."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff