Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$]My dear...fiance? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:14 pm
anime_creator

~~~ Rufus Arthur Rayne ~~~

User Image

Rufus smiled behind Meme, allowing himself to be dragged along and yet sweeping forward to open the door once they'd reached his room. "After you, Meme~!" he bowed, still smiling.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Martha jumped. "Kuro! You really shouldn't sneak up on people!" Then she realised he seemed serious, so she nodded. "Please do. What's on your mind?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:26 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme smiled and happily entered the bedroom. Meme quickly threw off his shirt and bottoms and put on a pair of his husband's pajama's, for once he didn't even notice Rufus was in the room while he undressed. Rufus' pajama shirt was long enough to cover his knees and looked quite cute on him. As Meme got ready for a nap with his husband he was starting to wonder if his excitement was noticeable.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
"Sorry...I didn't mean to scare you." he said softly as he allowed her to calm down a bit. "Are you aware of Akito's living situation? He has so many siblings as it is but his father makes it habit to adopt unwanted children, which only hinders their financial situation. I thought at first we could send a couple bags of groceries to his home but that might create hostility among the villagers." he paused for a moment. "But I have a different idea. We could create a building that takes in these unwanted children. It would solve a lot of problems, for one it would help Akito's family, give his father a job as well as jobs for many others in the village. I thought I would come ask for your help in executing this plan."

User Image

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:37 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus blushed brightly, happy that Meme was comfortable with him... but he hadn't even closed the door yet! He cleared his throat. "Meme... you might want to notice, in future, whether or not the door is open when you start changing." As he finished, he closed the door - and noticed Meme was wearing his pajamas. He bit his lip and turned around to face the door.
N.A.P.P.I.N.G. We are here for a nap! he told himself. We are not here for a grand seduction. Uh-uh. You'll scare him. He still didn't trust himself to turn around.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Martha wiped her hands on her gardening apron as she listened, then she sat down beside Kuro. "I think it is an excellent plan - in theory. However, what we need to know is who he's adopting children from. If it's a family that just can't support the child, but wants them, then we need to offer them financial support.
However, if this is due to illegitimate children, then we need a degree of delicacy that such a house would not allow. It would be public knowledge. If they wished, they could riot on the house and actively watch to see who goes anywhere near it."

She paused. "Perhaps if we created a job for women within it, so that they could give birth whilst at work and claim a miscarriage? Or... I don't know. We just need to set it up without any stigma attached."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:53 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme blushed a little, he was so excited that he hadn't realized the door was still open but he trusted Rufus not to let anyone see him without his clothes on. He smiled at his husband's modesty and took his hand, turning Rufus around. "I'm dressed now silly." he said with a bright grin. "Is it okay if I wear your shirt? I didn't want to wear my day clothes and get them wrinkly."
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro gave a gentle nod. "You are quite right. Apparently there are many things related to this topic that need to be addressed but perhaps we could just stick with the original idea, a building for unwanted children. We would of course have to place some restrictions about what situations we would take an unwanted child. There would be wet nurses for the infants, and nurses for the older children. Beds for each child as well as all staff members. Most of the laws surrounding unwanted children could probably be enacted at the start of the new year coming up in the next few months." He assumed Rufus would be well versed in the duties of a King by the New Year.

User Image

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:31 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus turned as he was pulled, smiling shakily. "Of course it is." He lifted Meme's hand and kissed it, before turning Meme around. "My turn to change."

After a few minutes, however, it became clear he couldn't reach whatever buttons he had to undo. Blushing, he bit his lip. "Meme... could you undo me? I have a bad feeling the undershirt is also going to be a problem."

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Martha nodded. "Yes. With the King perfoming the Grand Opening and visiting every so often to make sure things are going well."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:53 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme couldn't help but giggle at the twirl so he would give the man some privacy, though it wasn't long before his husband was asking for his help. "You realize that means I have to look right?" he asked with a sarcastic smirk as he turned around to help unbutton the shirt. Once he did so, Meme couldn't help but admire the chest underneath and ran his fingers along the grooves and the outline of the bruise on his husband's stomach gently. He couldn't help but feel sorry for Rufus for enduring such pain on his own. Meme slowly pressed his lips against the middle of Rufus' chest, though he didn't say anything.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro nodded. "Of course, King Rufus will know about this proceeding. My wish is that you keep it a secret from Akito. I would like it to be a surprise for his family. I think they would enjoy such a gift."

User Image

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:00 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus rolled his eyes. "Of course I know that... he muttered, watching as Meme helped him. He shivered when Meme kissed his chest, blushing. Still, he didn't say anything, unsure what Meme wanted.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Martha frowned at him. "You know, the best person to talk to would be Akito. He knows the people, he can find out more easily what they need - maybe even what they'd accept. I've let my temper get the better of me, so no-one doubts that I think of Rufus like a son - they won't confide in me."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:56 am

** Meme Pear **
Meme felt like he was holding his breath for a few moments and forced himself to let it out. He wasn't sure why but for some reason Rufus' body fascinated him, every groove and curve of the older man's chest was like a story Rufus never told him. Meme moved his fingers slowly down Rufus' chest to the bruise and still couldn't believe that Alaric would strike his own son like that. He slowly grasped Rufus' hand in his own and pressed the palm of his hand against his cheek.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro gave a heavy sigh, he was afraid she would say that. "You're right Martha. Perhaps I cannot keep this from Akito as I had hoped. His knowledge of the villagers' opinions on such an important matter would prove invaluable indeed." he gave a small pause. "I suppose I will have to speak with him about it." Kuro stood but he didn't move for a few moments. "I'm...still afraid. I want to.....but I'm worried I might just scare him if I...." Kuro couldn't bring himself to say it but he was sure Martha knew what he was trying to say.

User Image

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:20 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus held his breath as Meme moved his hand lower, but it was an innocent touch to the bruise... that tickled in a way that made him shiver. He stroked Meme's cheek with his thumb, the rest of him completely still.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Martha sighed in return and stood, brushing down her skirts. "Kuro. If you don't even approach him, you won't know what he wants. He'll probably need reminders that you're you, such as smelling your scent - you wear cologne, right? - and hearing your voice. If he doesn't have those indications, he might be afraid because his mind will go to who hurt him. But if you talk to him, he'll be able to tell you what he wants."
She avoided his eyes. "Master Rufus sometimes snuck into my kitchen at night, young eyes terrified. And if there wasn't a light to see by, he'd flinch when I approached, because he thought his father had followed him. But when I proved it was me, he hugged me and we had hot chocolate." she smiled softly, remembering how motherly he'd allowed her to be - but she wasn't going to tell Kuro how Rufus had cried. That was their secret.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:27 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme gave a soft sigh and let Rufus' hand go limp. "I-I'm sorry.....I don't know what came over me." he said, feeling a little dizzy now that he was allowing himself to breathe. "I don't think...I've ever done that before." he said with a breathless laugh.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
He couldn't refute anything Martha was saying, although he didn't know about Rufus when he was a young boy Martha was proving her point quite well. Kuro nodded and gave her a tight hug, something he rarely did as it was. "Thank you..." he said softly, embracing her for only a moment before making his way back into the house to find Akito.

User Image

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:54 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus smiled softly. "I'm relieved about that." He murmured, gently turning Meme around and finishing getting changed.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Martha was surprised, but she hugged him back just as tightly. "Now get on with you!" She smile, waving.

Akito was sorting out the stables, still in a bad mood.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:04 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme blushed brightly and allowed Rufus to turn him around but for the first time Meme was starting to wonder if they were ever going to get that far in their relationship but he didn't dwell on it for very long. Just being in the same room with Rufus was enough for him. Now that he thought about it, he couldn't believe he had gotten his wish to meet the prince, and whats more he ended up marrying the prince! Meme was stuck up in the dream world now and he couldn't believe everything he had accomplished so far, but then again this was all he wanted to accomplish really. If someone had told him that he would marry the prince some day, Meme was sure he would have thrown a shovel at them for spreading lies. He let out a small giggle at his thoughts, though he didn't realize the giggle was actually audible.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro found Akito in the stables and watched him for a minute or two before deciding to surprise him. Just a few moments of boldness, thats all Kuro needed. He came up behind Akito and swung him around rapidly, stopping any noise the other made by kissing him gently and deeply.

User Image

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:01 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus heard the giggle as he finished changing. He was curious about it, but he simply crawled into bed and opened the other side of the covers for Meme. "Are you coming in?"

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito jumped and squeaked, pushing against Kuro's chest.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:12 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme was suddenly dragged down to earth again at the sound of his husband's voice. "O-oh, yes. Sorry about that. I was kind of somewhere else." he said with a little smile as he climbed into bed and snuggled against Rufus' chest a little.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro felt Akito pressing against his chest, he was trying to push Kuro away. He knew he shouldn't have done this, it was a terrible mistake, Akito didn't want him to do this. Kuro let go of the stable boy and hung his head slightly. "I...I'm sorry.....I really shouldn't have done that so suddenly." he said softly, hoping Akito wouldn't hate him for his actions.

User Image

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:30 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus gathered him close and cuddled him. "If you're uncomfortable, tell me before I fall asleep." he murmured, sleepy now he was in bed.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito stared at Kuro, taking in everything about him as he caught his breath and calmed down. Then he moved in close and kissed his lips softly, holding on as he pulled his head away. "I don't like surprises when I've had a bad day - and I don't want to get used to being surprised like that, at least not without being given a second or two to register who it is." He shuddered, then smiled at Kuro. "But now I know who's kissing me..." he pulled Kuro back in and kissed him again.

♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff