Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$]My dear...fiance? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:46 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme sighed a little, Rufus was still adamant on going through all of this himself. "Okay...I'll only let you do this on your own if you eat your meals like your supposed to!" he said sternly, but he was quite happy to see Kuro enter and insist that they go through the funeral plans together.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro placed his hand on Akito's shoulders to calm him. "Breathe Akito." he said softly, taking a deep breath himself. "Why don't you tend to the horses...take all of that stress off your mind for now. I'm sure it will work out in the end." he said softly, giving him a small kiss to his forehead. "I need to speak with Rufus now. I will come by to check up on you in a little bit." Kuro headed into the castle and made his way to the dining room where he left Rufus still eating his meal. "I'm sorry to disturb your meal Rufus but we must go through the details of the funeral."

User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:00 pm
anime_creator

~~~ Rufus Arthur Rayne ~~~

User Image

Rufus looked up as Kuro came in, conveniently preventing him from promising to eat all his meals.
"That's fine, Kuro. But I think I should prepare the funeral, and instead we should go over plans for the household." Rufus didn't want to make Kuro think about Alaric.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito nodded and started to stable the horses, still blushing over the kiss to his forehead.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:10 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme looked over at Rufus, his husband was being extremely stubborn. "Rufus please use Kuro for help. You have so much to deal with right now, things that take priority over the funeral! You could use the help."
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro shook his head. "I'm sorry sir but I can't let the full burden of the funeral be placed upon you. I must insist my abilities to be given for your help. I don't want you to overwhelm yourself Sire." Kuro explained as he sat down across from Rufus.

User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:57 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus looked from Kuro to Meme and back again. "Fine! Alright already." He snapped, then instantly felt guilty. "Look, I was trying to keep you," he turned to Kuro, "away from all things Alaric. And yes, I need help here, from both of you, but right now I need a very stiff drink!" He stood and left the room, heading for the kitchens.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:16 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme watched Rufus storm off, maybe they came on a little too strong. They were just both worried about Rufus stretching himself too thin. Meme gave Rufus a few minutes alone in the kitchen before following his husband. He didn't say anything, just stood in the doorway. Meme wouldn't really know what to say anyways.
User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:24 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus was relieved to find Martha wasn't there. He poured himself a rather large dose of brandy, then took a sip. After a moment or two, he became aware that someone was behind him.
"I know you haven't been married before, Meme, but your instincts are good." He murmured, smiling at the wall as he drank some more.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito was sat in the stables, talking to Liam. "Yes, one of our new sisters is called Melinda. I met her earlier."

"And we can really have two new sisters, Akito? We can keep them?" Liam asked, biting his lip... until Akito nodded, at which point he jumped and grinned. "Yes!" He hugged Akito, not noticing Akito's wince or worried expression.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:33 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme smiled softly, glad his husband wasn't mad at him for pushing him too hard. "Thank you. I'm sorry we pushed you too hard but I think you need to learn how to depend on others when you have so much on your own plate." he said sympathetically, approaching his husband and placing his hand over the glass. "I wouldn't drink too much if I were you..."
User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:38 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus nodded and sighed. "It's just always been me, holding things up and in place and not dunking my bread into my soup, because that's bad table manners!"

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito was sat in the stables, talking to Liam. "Yes, one of our new sisters is called Melinda. I met her earlier."

"And we can really have two new sisters, Akito? We can keep them?" Liam asked, biting his lip... until Akito nodded, at which point he jumped and grinned. "Yes!" He hugged Akito, not noticing Akito's wince or worried expression.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:45 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme couldn't help but laugh a little. "Well.....since you're basically the boss now, I think you can eat however you want." he said with a bright smile, leaning up and giving his husband a quick peck on the lips. "You're not alone anymore, it's okay to depend on the people around you. Even a King needs help once in a while you know?"
User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:56 pm
anime_creator

User Image

"Meme, Alaric hurt Kuro in so many ways. I don't want him to have to deal with that any more than he has to already. I want him to be happy." he whispered, closing his eyes and rubbing them.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:13 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme nodded. "I understand Rufus but have you thought that he wants some kind of closure? I know it's odd, especially for someone who was the victim of something terrible but maybe its his way of making sure Alaric is really dead? Or maybe he's trying to keep productive to keep his mind off of things like that?"
User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:27 pm
theasama
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus nodded. "Fine. What time is it?" he asked, wondering whether he could have a nap before dinner.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:33 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme shrugged and tried to think of the time for a moment but calculating about how long they had been awake. "I'd say about a couple hours past noon. Why do you ask?" he asked softly, resting his head against Rufus' chest for a moment or two.
User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:53 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus wrapped his arms around Meme. "I think I need a midday nap." He grinned. "Would you like to join me, Meme?" he teased.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:03 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme blushed but he felt a little excited at the same time. "Okay, lets go take a little nap before dinner." he said happily, practically dragging Rufus to the bedroom already.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
After Rufus and Meme left Kuro went in search of Martha, if his plan was to work he would most certainly need her help. He finally found her cultivating in the garden near Sarah's herb garden. "Martha? May I speak with you a moment?" he asked softly, finding a bench to sit on where he could watch her work.

User Image

theasama

♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas