Welcome to Gaia! ::

Even in Gaia...

Back to Guilds

A guild centered on the arts of role playing and writing. We’ve forums for almost everything, from sci-fi to fantasy. Come join our odyssey! 

Tags: Role Playing, Writing, Literate, Discussion 

Reply Action/Adventure
United Nations: Special Ops (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitch494
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

4,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:10 pm
I smile, and say, "You only need someone to announce your arrival, and you'd be a true noble."  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:11 pm
I get ready ignoring Maria's presence. She can phase through walls anyway. I then walk to the door and wait for Maria, not wanting to ditch her.  

Medrin Cemos

Interesting Spotter

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:53 pm
I had laughed softly when Medrin was talking to me and somewhat implied that I would be grumpy, but then became somber when he mentioned sleeping in the enemy's presence... That's the reason I was dead... I had stayed quiet most of the time while he was getting ready and then follow him toward the door, nodding to show that I was ready to leave.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:08 pm
I smile at Maria reassuringly. I'm unsure why I do, but I do, my ears twitching as I walk to the lobby expecting Maria to follow.  

Medrin Cemos

Interesting Spotter

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:39 pm
I silently follow Medrin to the lobby, all the while attempting to see if I can float forward without using my legs and seeing all the ways I can move and go through things...almost like a small child in a new world.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:42 pm
Kojima:
You are finally ready! Time to head to the lobby!

Maria:
You can, in fact, float!

Medrin & Maria:
"Morning, Medrin," Yissa says. "And, presumably, Maria."  

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:59 pm
"Presumably?" I ask as I perk up, hearing Yissa's words. I look at Medrin with a bit of confusion...and also annoyance. Everyone that couldn't see me kept assuming I was some... trick or something. It was getting old. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" I say with a bit of anger as I throw my hands up in frustration. I look at Medrin one more time and speak a bit kindly. "You may want to cover your ears, I'm going to see if I can get through to her...." I then get as close as I can to Yissa, place my hand upon her shoulder (maybe she'll feel the cold?) and yell as loud as I possibly can into her ear. "DO I SOUND PRESUMABLE TO YOU?!?!?!?!?!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:13 pm
I try to cast a little spell on Maria to see if I can make her voice heard to the rest of the group.  

Blow_em_up
Crew

Beloved Genius

6,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:19 pm
Maria:
Yissa shivers a bit.

Everyone:
Suddenly, Maria's voice rings out through the lobby:
"—PRESUMABLE TO YOU?!"
Yissa barks in fright as she jumps away from the source. Everyone in the lobby looks around, frightened. Yissa has a hand to her ear.
"What the hell?!" she barks.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:20 pm
My eyes only widen. "Oi, I hope you don't get us all kil~" then she yelled at Yissa. With that I only mentally sigh and say mental farewells to everyone.  

Medrin Cemos

Interesting Spotter

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:24 pm
I actually jump a little when Yissa jumps, but then I can't help but laugh at how she reacted. "That's what I was saying!" I say between laughs. "Now, can you please stop saying I'm some fake mist in the air or whatever? I'm dead, but I'm here and I can hear you!" I speak a bit more seriously, but whisper the last bit close to Yissa's ear again with a smirk before laughing out loud again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:29 pm
I only sigh at Maria and Yissa. 'We're all probably gonna' die here... oh well, at least we'll have fun.'  

Medrin Cemos

Interesting Spotter

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MadkingRyan25

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:42 am
Kojima steps into the lobby just as Maria's voice rings out," Alright no need to yell," he says as he straightens his uniform," so is anyone missing?" he asks promptly and professionally.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:33 am
I smile a bit, though I did wish the yelling was quieter. "Well, sometimes you just have to let it out. But yes, we need to maintain some calm about us, can't give the boss a bad impression." I say.  

Blow_em_up
Crew

Beloved Genius

6,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:51 am
When Kojima and Pandora point out that I shouldn't be so loud, i realize that the others are still alive and need help staying that way and me yelling wasn't exactly helping.. I put my hand over my mouth with slightly wide eyes and look at Pandora apologetically.  
Action/Adventure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games