Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:27 pm
"I hope it does." Axel chuckled and looked around before saying "Let's go find Rondo."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:37 pm
"Yeah, he's around here somewhere." Raen said.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:39 pm
"You take one way I'll take the other." He said and reached inside is pocket, pulling out a small oval shaped speaker like object. "Here. In case you find him you can contact me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:37 pm
"Well alrighty then." Raen stared at the speaker like it was an alien object. She figured this was one of those devices or things that just figured themselves out. Raen walked down the hallway, knocking on doors, and trying to turn the doorknob to get inside. mostly of them were unlocked, but most of them were empty as well.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:09 pm
Axel looked through the other rooms and sighed, not seeing Rondo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:51 pm
"Rondo!" Raen called his name, looking around the rooms whose doors weren't unlocked. "Rondo where are you?!" she yelled. the room she was in was very nice and big so her voice sort of echoced as it ricchocheted off the walls.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:13 pm
Axel looked through a few more doors before seeing a figure. "Rondo?" he asked as he took a few steps towards the shaking figure. It turned around to show a burnt and melted face with wide eyes that locked it's with Axel. He froze as it made it's way towards him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:00 pm
"Where the hell is he?! It's not like he just dissappered into thin air!" "Raen growled. she decided to go and find Axel. Maybe he had better luck and finding Rondo.
"Axel!" she called as she stepped into the hallway.

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:43 pm
"Hope?What do you mean by using that silly word as 'hope'!Do as i say or else Rondo dies.Simple as that i wasn't asking for permission.I can take control of this body for as long as i want and their is nothing you can do to stop me.Quit while your behind,'darling'~"Rondo chuckled and starts to walk down the hallway.

Misato stared for a moment in disbelief that he would have to being doing such a thing to his own soul and closed his eyes tightly before slamming the dagger down onto the key,breaking it in half and quickly holding the other part to his chest hopping the pain inside would stop.

"Now i shall take the other key and start our pact."Damien grabs the other key and swallows it whole and watches as the other half the Misato had,fades with a bright light into his chest."Now we are whole."

((.....................All i can say is i'm sorry so many times!I forgot to come onto this guild and i was busy with doing art request on tumblr!I am so very sorry.Hope this post makes up for it!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:59 pm
Axel faintly heard his name and opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. As it came closer he clenched his fists suddenly and yelled, having his sword appear in his hands through a sudden burst of flames, not hesitating to cut the demon in half.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:38 pm
((It's ok, I guess. I was busy too, so I'd understand if you guys were mad at me.))

"Get back here!"Hades snarled, storming after the demon. "Deep, I believe I have no real quarrels against hitting my..." he was about to say 'man', but paused and snarled again, startig over.
"I have no real quarrels over hitting you, Huldra. Rondo will not feel the pain, and he will understand my reasons, surely." Hades grinned again. "After all, it is I, Hades, who holds the Court of the Underworld. I am High King here, not Rondo, not Persephone, and damn sure not you!"

Loren frowned at lifted his head at the sound of someone calling out and Axel shouting.
"Something's wrong..."
"Dammit, I knew this would happen! We have to help them!"
"You didn't know jack-squat. What is with this enormous Hero Complex of yours?" Loren asked dryly. "We cannot go back with Misato, so we must wait a little longer for him. Then we can go back and help the others, if they even need and help at all."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:47 am
Raen rushed around the corner when she head Axel yelling. She stopped halfway down the hallway, seeing Axel with his sword in his hand, and he was indeed yelling. a deformed being or creature was walking toward her, and Raen was terrified. she couldn't really think of anything else to do except to scream her ever-loving brains out. So that's exactly what she did.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:08 pm
Axel rose his sword high and brought it down on the demon.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:09 pm
Raen stopped screaming when Axel sliced the creature in half with his sword. "What the hell was that?!" she cried, breathing heavily. she ran up to him, and his hands in hers. "Sheath your sword, Axel. It's gone. That demonic, disfigured creature is gone. It's okay." she whispered. She still held his hands as she sheathed his sword, and turned him around to look at him. "Do you know what that was?" she asked in an almost inaudible voice.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:10 pm
"You of all Gods sure do have a way with 'words' but i guess now is the best time then ever to tell you the true reason i want Dionysus and who i 'really' am."He stopped in place and Rondo falls to floor and a clear smoke like image of a man flows out through the floor."I am Hypnos.The God of Sleep and Dreams.I desire the man of intoxication...of divine sweet soul.He is 'love' by poisons of drinks."

"Dear Misato,I must take my leave.But know i will always have you."He snaps his fingers and Misato is outside again.

"He's gone..."He slowly muttered as the pain in his chest was drawn short.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff