Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting?
  Interesting!
  Huh? O.o
View Results

Gin Fushicho

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:34 pm
I just relised everything was messed up. I thought it was normal.......... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:23 am
o yeah, i love that. my step mom had something like that just laying around at her office and i looked at it and half way through reading it, it mentioned that the letters werent in the same place. weird.  

the solemn hypnotik

KeyWielder12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:24 am
that was easy  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:49 pm
I can read this. arrow I didn't realize that the topic title was mixed up until I read the 1st post!
Living Ink
Yeah, isn't it something? I got it in an email a few months ago, but it's still awesome. 3nodding
idea 4laugh  

nonnos

ArcaneSummoner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:05 pm
i read it very fast and very easy...

xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:12 pm
That email has been around for a while...but it is still a pretty nifty thing. At least now I know why spelling shouldn't be stressed anymore!  

Dracena

Syrtis-Carweiss

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That was pretty fun......
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:52 pm
pretty cool  

Ax974

Ax974

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:11 pm
doing more of these are fun  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:27 pm
Whoa.

I dndi't tnihk taht tihs terhad wluod artctat mcuh aitntoetn. *_* Tknhas to all who roepdnsed, I aeraptpice the fabcedek.

Eh... Here are a few of my extremely delayed responses (if aonyne wtans to eevn raed tehm at tihs pnoit... ) :

bluecherry: Indeed, context does make it easier to decipher. So it is a slightly flawed concept in this particular case, but still a fascinating one, yes? Anyway, that was certainly worth pointing out.

Asakura Hizume: I would imagine that one's level of vocabulary would have an impact on how well they could read it. It would, afterall, be rather difficult to unscramble the letters of words that you're not at all familiar with...

Plushie Emperor: It is not an anagram. >.< Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of words or phrases to make new words or phrases, not just scrambled up letters.

The Comic Hunter: I agree. For most internet users, deciphering typos is second nature. *ha* I suppose it's no mystery that the vast majority of the people who voted in my poll and pretty well all the people who posted in this thread, could read it quite easily.

Saito Muramasa X: Hianvg a trehad unisg olny tihs sylte of tniypg wluod be knid of naet.

CocoaCoatedCoffeeBean: xD Yep, yuo'er one ltetraie ckoioe out of 55. Although I'm not sure how accurate the statistic really is. whee Ah well.

~ In general, I am aware that this isn't something new. However, there are people around who haven't encountered it yet, so it's here for them to have a look at.
~  

AzureFlame

Jakion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:06 am
Lol its awlyas fun to seapk to firndes tihs way ^^

I think thats amazing and i always enjoy finding that first post again. in emails, on the interente an even on gaia lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:53 pm
Dracena I fed ur knuffle..  

justin1199

harab serapel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:29 pm
LOL i understand it! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:30 pm
I remember getting that email about a year ago. Then a couple months after, my history teacher put it on his slideshow lecture (to wake us up...)...It never grows old, though!  

Red Alert Serise

Gaaraslostfriend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:58 am
I can read it no problem  
®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items