Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Why does everyone seem to hate Hufflepuff. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ellamir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:14 pm
Potter351
Ellamir
Hufflepuffs are weak and they dont get much attention in the books. I mean the one hufflepuff who got much attention was cedric diggory and that was just the 4th book!
and even cedric diggory was killed off at the end
yea exactly. oh susan bones and hannah abbot are mentioned every once in a while too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:14 pm
BeeBrittney
KimCL
Well then everyone needs to stop complaining about people not being in there true house. :/

I wasn't really meaning the guild, I mean't people offline who I talk to, or fans who I meet online. It's really not a big deal, especially since we cannot evaluate people online...

Oh yeah there I agree. My friends all think they'd be in Slytherin and Gryffindor but who has to stick up for them in the end? Me! Neither house would let someone walk all over them.  

KimCL
Captain

Isotropes

Magnetic Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:19 pm
KimCL
BeeBrittney
KimCL
Well then everyone needs to stop complaining about people not being in there true house. :/

I wasn't really meaning the guild, I mean't people offline who I talk to, or fans who I meet online. It's really not a big deal, especially since we cannot evaluate people online...

Oh yeah there I agree. My friends all think they'd be in Slytherin and Gryffindor but who has to stick up for them in the end? Me! Neither house would let someone walk all over them.

Yes. I am always the one who has to stand up, and do the things they're too afraid to do. My best friend and me, ahhh were a strange pair. I am 5'0/5'1-ish and she is 6'0! I am the bold one and she is the shy one. I am also very vicious and she is very gentle. She is the kind afraid to ask to use the phone when were at a store, so I always end up calling her house for her. XD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:24 pm
BeeBrittney
KimCL
BeeBrittney
KimCL

Yes. I am always the one who has to stand up, and do the things they're too afraid to do. My best friend and me, ahhh were a strange pair. I am 5'0/5'1-ish and she is 6'0! I am the bold one and she is the shy one. I am also very vicious and she is very gentle. She is the kind afraid to ask to use the phone when were at a store, so I always end up calling her house for her. XD

Lol that's funny.  

KimCL
Captain

Isotropes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:28 pm
KimCL

Lol that's funny.

Yes! Were pretty much opposites from our hair color, to our personalities. Ah, it's much more fun that way. We only really have similar intrests, which is a good thing. XD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:30 pm
Yeah it's always good have like the same things, except guys. xD
Besides can't judge a book by it's ratty cover!

KimCL
Captain

Isotropes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:44 pm
KimCL
Yeah it's always good have like the same things, except guys. xD
Besides can't judge a book by it's ratty cover!

I mean, now if I were to look at the cover of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, I don't think I'd pick it up, but the discription might appeal to me greatly. And some covers would really get me to read, like Order of the Phoenix and Prisoner of Azkaban... But these are Canada/UK covers mind you. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:51 pm
There covers are a bit neater.  

KimCL
Captain

Isotropes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:58 pm
KimCL

Yes, and no. I like your HBP cover much more. But I am not exactly thrilled with our First & Second covers aswell as the U.S editions.

But I love OotP & GoF covers. ^____^

But overall I like the adult versions much better, they are wonderful.

But I really don't care about covers... I mean the books are so amazing, they make up for it completely. heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:28 pm
well, we slytherins are obliged to detest the gryffindors and hufflepuffs.  

The Arsenic Powder Puff

KimCL
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:15 am
BeeBrittney
KimCL

Yes, and no. I like your HBP cover much more. But I am not exactly thrilled with our First & Second covers aswell as the U.S editions.

But I love OotP & GoF covers. ^____^

But overall I like the adult versions much better, they are wonderful.

But I really don't care about covers... I mean the books are so amazing, they make up for it completely. heart

Yeah that's true.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:56 am
LaVieEnRose
well, we slytherins are obliged to detest the gryffindors and hufflepuffs.

Oh thee children.  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

Niozik

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:45 am
I think Ravenclaw gets less coverage then Hufflepuff. I don't remember hearing about them at all in the first few books while Hufflepuff was mentioned a bit.

I think people seemingly hate HufflePuff because the name but who cares?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:54 am
Niozik
I think Ravenclaw gets less coverage then Hufflepuff. I don't remember hearing about them at all in the first few books while Hufflepuff was mentioned a bit.

I think people seemingly hate HufflePuff because the name but who cares?

I had a discussion with my father about houses, and our family. I was placed in Gryffindor, and he and my sister in Hufflepuff and my mother Ravenclaw. Although he has a bad habit of calling Hufflepuff, Huffenpuff... although I think he does it to get on my nerves, which is one of his favorite pass times aside from Xbox. *sigh*

But I don't think it has anything to do with the name, although people like to twist it, into things like Huffenpuff. But more the idea of it being, 'extra' or 'the timid one'. I don't think of it that way.

Isotropes

chibi_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:14 am
Well Helga Hufflepuff said that she will teach all that wanted to be thaught and treat them the same.
That. Has people got to that Hufflepuffs are "the rest"
They are mot. Hufflepuffs are loyal, just and hardworking.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff