Submit

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:58 pm
I have to admit. I am secretly in love with the next person who posts. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:20 pm
BeeBrittney
Dobby > Kreacher

Anybody bringing aboutt he death of one of my favorite characters doesn''t have a good name in my book.

Although I am not fond of Dobby, I personally felt a lot of smypathy for Winky.

And Kreacher is a good character, and loyal to the purebloods. But I understand why he was brought to being so prejudice.

I think you are the nicest and most thoughtful person here!! You managed to find good points for that terrible sell out Kreacher... I love Dobby!  

rokinrockafeller

rokinrockafeller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:21 pm
BeeBrittney
Dobby > Kreacher

Anybody bringing aboutt he death of one of my favorite characters doesn't have a good name in my book.

Although I am not fond of Dobby, I personally felt a lot of smypathy for Winky.

And Kreacher is a good character, and loyal to the purebloods. But I understand why he was brought to being so prejudice.

I think you are the nicest and most thoughtful person here!! You managed to find good points for that terrible sell out Kreacher... I love Dobby!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:04 am
I have to admit, between Dobby and Kreacher, I think Kreacher is the best. True, he is always wishing bad things on Harry and... other people who aren't purebloods, but he is HILARIOUS doing so. I love the way he talks about people, when they're standing right there. That's funny.

I think Dobby is cute. I mean, he can be very annoying and stuff, but he only has good intentions at heart. *nods*

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

bebying

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:30 am
i'd choose dobby because even though he's a free elf he still obey harrys' commands unlike kreacher.... yeah in a way he do obey harry but i find him annoying as a slave...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:12 pm
bebying
i'd choose dobby because even though he's a free elf he still obey harrys' commands unlike kreacher.... yeah in a way he do obey harry but i find him annoying as a slave...

I completely agree! Dobby listens to Harry and says he's forever in Harry's debt. Kreacher obeys but it doesn't feel like he's obeying because he grumbles about it and argues that he doesn't want to and stuff. xp I don't like Kreacher. He's a major sell-out. And he's very mean. 3nodding *nods* Plus, it's cute how Dobby attacks Kreacher because he was mumbling mean things about Harry. Talk about loyal.  

Unwritten Hero

Niozik

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:07 am
Well I feel bad for Dobby becuase he's probably been in the Malfoy family for a long time. Alot of aholes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:10 am
They aren't that bad.

David FTW

Niozik

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:19 am
Homigwtf. Poppet.
They aren't that bad.

Yea but they are passive agressive, worse than hitting you 24/7 in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:31 am
Meh. I'm just saying they aren't that bad. I mean they have some good things about them.

David FTW

Niozik

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:34 am
Homigwtf. Poppet.
Meh. I'm just saying they aren't that bad. I mean they have some good things about them.

Yea they are rich . . . which means a giant house to clean. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:43 am
And they lost there slave. gonk Poor people.

David FTW

Niozik

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:46 am
Homigwtf. Poppet.
And they lost there slave. gonk Poor people.

That reminds me of the South Park episode where Lars from Metallica can't get his 5 year old son a shark tank for like a couple days because people download songs illegally.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:50 am
xD Lol, I remember that. Which is weird cus' I havn't had cable in a long time.

David FTW

Niozik

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:00 am
Homigwtf. Poppet.
xD Lol, I remember that. Which is weird cus' I havn't had cable in a long time.

Me neither, but my friend has the DVD's.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff