:[ PRP ]: Gemstones and Spiders Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:22 pm
Raziel bit down a cry of pain; boys don't cry in pain, he reminded himself. Ame certainly had a good hook, and he smashed into some bushes, the vine snapping and coiling down on top of him. He didn't know which was hurting more, right now, his face or his pride.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:33 am
"Raziel!!" Ame cried out, her concern showing as she used his full name instead of the nickname that had somehow evolved. Jumping up she raced in the direction he had swung off in. She cast her eyes around for him, but he blended in with the forest all too. Some small movement must have betrayed his position though for she could suddenly see him, almost as if he materialized out of the air right in front of her eyes. He seemed to be lying prone on the ground and her first thought was 'Oh my guardians, I killed him!' crying out his name again she hurried over to him. She crouched done beside him, and, still fearful that he was dead, started to shake him. "Raziel, wake up! You can't be dead, wake up!"

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:05 pm
Raziel let out a very pained moan, pushing Ame's hands off him. "For the love of the Gaurdians, stop shaking me, Ame. Geeze you have one heck of a hook." Slowly, he sat up, rubbing where Ame had him him tenderly. Due to his skin's color, the bruise wasn't extremely noticeable, but the area was turning a darker shade. "Had I known you would sucker-punch me like that, I would have been ready to block it...."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:52 am
Mixed emotions ran through Ame. Pride at the compliment of her strength, guilt at hurting him. She hadn't meant to, it was just a reaction. She stopped shaking him, watching him carefully, and hovering close as he sat up, wanting to make sure he was really ok. She was just about to apologize when...

"Wait a minute! If I'd known you were going to jump out of the sky at me I wouldn't have hit you!" She pushed him away from her and rose to her feet, arms crossing her chest as her temper flared and she glared down at him furiously. This was not her fault!

She was practically growling at Raziel. What was wrong with him! A minute ago she had felt like a little girl being told off by her father, something which it seemed Raziel could only make her feel, and then he had to go and open his big mouth. She had even thought of saying sorry and taking him home and taking care of him but ... oooh she should just punch him again! She wanted to storm off and leave him here, but he was hurt...what if he had a concussion or something? She nibbled on her bottom lip...alright well she couldn't just leave him here no matter how much she wanted to.

But guardians help him if he said something stupid again!

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:13 am
Raziel blinked, totally confused now. He had no idea what he had done to make the mood change. First Ame had been all concerned, and now she was upset at him again? What had he done wrong this time?

A little pissed himself, he stood up and dusted himself off, frowning. Without another word, he marched off, having his own silent version of a temper tantrum. In short, he was socially inept and had no idea what to do and wanted an escape.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:22 am
The girl blinked as she watched her best friend storm away. Now what!?! What was he angry about! She was the one having the temper tantrum not him! Ame stomped her foot pouting, before realizing that he really was walking off and leaving her and the guilt returned. She'd better make sure he made it to where ever he was headed safely.

With a sigh, she raced after him catching up quickly. The girl didn't say anything to him, if he didn't want to talk that was fine with her! She just followed a step behind him, walking in silence.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:29 pm
Raziel was grinding his teeth, his jaw clenched, and he was fighting back tears. No one had EVER pushed his buttons like this before, and he hated it. He became very ridged once Ame was beside him, and looked to the other side. "What do you want...." He huffed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:31 am
Ame bristled. Why he...he...ARGH! Restraining the urge to yell at him again, she bite her tongue fiercely and clenched her fist, her claws biting into the flesh of her palm. She wasn't planning on hitting him again, the pain just made her feel more in control of her anger.

"Nothing." She huffed back at him, before continuing in a slightly softer tone. "I was just making sure you made it home safe. I probably gave you a concussion or something." The child added under her breath "Sorry."

Ame looked away, embarrassed. This was so not right. This whole stupid thing was all his fault. But somehow he managed to make her feel guilty about it. Ooh he drove her crazy sometimes! But he was still her best friend...

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:36 pm
Raziel froze when she had said she was sorry, then slowly dangled his head. "I... just wanted to surprise you.... I only wanted to play a joke...." He took a deep breath, then added a bit softer. "I'm sorry too...."

He hated the feeling of his buttons being pushed, but he realized he hated being mad at Ame even more. She was his best friend, and his only friend, and it stunk being upset at her.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:11 pm
Ame kicked the ground, not sure what to say now. This whole emotion thing made her uncomfortable. It was not something she wanted to get used to.

"So umm where you going home? Want me to walk you the rest of the way?"

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:57 am
Raziel blinked then looked over at Ame. "I should take you home, Ame, I'll be fine. Besides, it's going to be dark soon." He gave her a very small smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:14 pm
Ame snorted at him. "Pft, like I'm afraid of the dark. " Always the tough girl act. "Besides, I really don't have much of a home. I wander a lot. And if I know where you live I can come bug you all the time." She pointed out.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:27 am
Raziel blinked, then nodded. Ame's reason's seemed fair enough. He gave her a small smile. "I hope we don't move any more. I like where Koorie has us living...." The real reason was that he wanted Ame to come and visit him, he like the idea of Ame coming and hanging out with him  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:42 am
Ame didn't quite know how to respond. She'd never really had a place to call home. But Raz seem so attached to his. She started to vaguely wonder if she was missing something. What was so great about one anyone. The girl realized she'd spent so much time away, she'd honestly never even given it a chance. She shrugged. Oh well.

"Yeah. Come on let's go, I want to get there before it gets too much darker." She wasn't afraid of the dark, but it made traveling so much more difficult. She'd have to slow her pace so Raz didn't trip over anything. Ame could see quite well in the dark, but she was sure he couldn't.

"I suppose I'll have to meet your family?"

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out