Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaoticpuppet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:19 pm
BeeBrittney
BahamutIIX
Okay also, Harry is dumb for leaving Ginny. In my opinion he is just one stupid cause he truly cares for her but he also gave it away that he doesl like her. I mean, if I saw a guy leave a girl that he has been going out with for some time and could tell that he truly cared for her, and then he starts to come after me. I would go right to the girl and use her for protection, (I remind you this is my vision through Voldemort, I would never ever do that in real life. I do respect people). So he pretty much gave it away that he did care for her.

Yeah, obviously he does care for her but he did it because HE DOES care for her. He doesn't want her to get hurt, seeing what happend to Dumbledore. He just doesn't want him to be the reasons he is hurt.

I must say, if I were Voldemorte, I too, would go right after Ginny. Doubly so now, that they broke up. And if I were in Harry's spot when that happened, I would feel even worse.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:33 pm
BeeBrittney
BahamutIIX
Okay also, Harry is dumb for leaving Ginny. In my opinion he is just one stupid cause he truly cares for her but he also gave it away that he doesl like her. I mean, if I saw a guy leave a girl that he has been going out with for some time and could tell that he truly cared for her, and then he starts to come after me. I would go right to the girl and use her for protection, (I remind you this is my vision through Voldemort, I would never ever do that in real life. I do respect people). So he pretty much gave it away that he did care for her.

Yeah, obviously he does care for her but he did it because HE DOES care for her. He doesn't want her to get hurt, seeing what happend to Dumbledore. He just doesn't want him to be the reasons he is hurt.
I know what he is feeling, I have felt it myself in a way. I am just saying that he shouldn't have done it cause he is giving her away to Voldemort. He in my opinion is making it quite clear to the rest of the world that he does care for her and is willing to leave her for her protection, but he thinks he is keeping her safe while he is just making it more obvious to the rest of the world that he does care. Making her an even bigger target than before, cause to he just proved beyond a doubt that he cares. I know his reason and I whole heartedly agree with them, but the timing and the entire thing in my opinion is just the wrong way to go.  

BahamutIIX

King_me_Macabre

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:34 pm
I almost 'bout did break down and cry,but i had to finish the book, so I did.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:47 pm
BahamutIIX
I know what he is feeling, I have felt it myself in a way. I am just saying that he shouldn't have done it cause he is giving her away to Voldemort. He in my opinion is making it quite clear to the rest of the world that he does care for her and is willing to leave her for her protection, but he thinks he is keeping her safe while he is just making it more obvious to the rest of the world that he does care. Making her an even bigger target than before, cause to he just proved beyond a doubt that he cares. I know his reason and I whole heartedly agree with them, but the timing and the entire thing in my opinion is just the wrong way to go.

No. I don't think that. Because if he forgets his feelings, and disgards her, then Voldemort will never know. Unless Draco told him, but I don't think thats one of Draco prorities.

Isotropes

Magnetic Conversationalist

Potter351

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:38 pm
BeeBrittney
BahamutIIX

No. I don't think that. Because if he forgets his feelings, and disgards her, then Voldemort will never know. Unless Draco told him, but I don't think thats one of Draco prorities.
yeah he probably wont find out.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces