Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isotropes

Magnetic Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:38 pm
Empress_Kat

I just assumed that the plubing was magic. Like, not normal-plumbing, but with some sort of magic involved. Cause if I had magic powers, and had to use outhouses, one of the first things I'd do was improve the bathroom situation. Ugh.

Same with me. I assumed that they had plumbing before the muggles, because they had magic to aid them. Maybe muggles stumbled onto the idea because of wizards? But then again't thats coming fromt he one who thought that the Wand Order mistake was because there was foreshadowing for the future... that maybe what they thought happend wasn't the story.

But then I figured out that future copies corrected the error... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:17 pm
BeeBrittney
Empress_Kat

I just assumed that the plubing was magic. Like, not normal-plumbing, but with some sort of magic involved. Cause if I had magic powers, and had to use outhouses, one of the first things I'd do was improve the bathroom situation. Ugh.

Same with me. I assumed that they had plumbing before the muggles, because they had magic to aid them. Maybe muggles stumbled onto the idea because of wizards? But then again't thats coming fromt he one who thought that the Wand Order mistake was because there was foreshadowing for the future... that maybe what they thought happend wasn't the story.

I agree about the magic, but what about the second half?
Before Tom opened the Chamber and Mertle died, people had no reason to stay out of that bathroom. How did Riddle manage to get in and out of the Chamber without the girls noticing him?

The Fluff

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:18 pm
The Fluff
BeeBrittney
Empress_Kat

Before Tom opened the Chamber and Mertle died, people had no reason to stay out of that bathroom. How did Riddle manage to get in and out of the Chamber without the girls noticing him?

Polyjuice potion like Crabbe and Goyle? Or setting off dungbombs in that hallway? Or... threats of violence?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:21 pm
Empress_Kat
The Fluff
BeeBrittney
Empress_Kat

Polyjuice potion like Crabbe and Goyle? Or setting off dungbombs in that hallway? Or... threats of violence?

Polyjuice wouldn't help because they would still notice "her" opening the sink and sliding down the pipe.
Dungbombs might have worked...
I don't think threats would work because someone would have told the headmaster.

The Fluff

yertle

8,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:55 am
on page 502 of Harry potter 6, She put fitted when it really should have just been fit.. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:05 am
yertle
on page 502 of Harry potter 6, She put fitted when it really should have just been fit.. 3nodding

Good on you.  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

chibi_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:11 am
Sakura_kura
yertle

Good on you.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:13 am
chibi_chan
Sakura_kura
yertle

Good on you.
3nodding

OHOHOHOHO!  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

chibi_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:15 am
STOP THAT! gonk crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:18 am
chibi_chan
STOP THAT! gonk crying

gonk crying lololol xd  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

chibi_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:20 am
That sound, I can imagine it. It is really scary. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:32 am
Especally when I do it really loud. xd  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

chibi_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:36 am
oh yes.
Do you have mic? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:38 am
chibi_chan
oh yes.
Do you have mic? xd

A microphone?!?!?!!?!?!?!!? erm, yes but it is broken. Isn't that the way it always is xD  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

chibi_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:41 am
Yeah, it is.
I thought since you wrote that scary sound all the time, I could hear it too.

We are oftopic again... xp lol  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces