Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
ARE EMO BOYS HOT?!?!?!?!? give YOUR opinion! ;] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuzzie slippers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:48 am
i think emo boys are hot.
im such a dork im a sucker for a guy that wears eyeliner  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 pm
[x~S.O.A.D fanatic186~x]
noodle_rocks2
[x~S.O.A.D fanatic186~x]
User ImageLove me...User Image

I love emo lads! Sorry if u disagree but they are hot! And can i tell u...NOT ALL EMOS CUT THEIRSELVES! Im emo and i dont cut myself. You ppl who are like "ooooh emos cut theirselves, they are suicidal etc etc" are just labeling them and thats not fair! I mean u wouldnt wanna be labled would u? So dont label others. Get to know them. Dont judge a book by its cover. Im sorry if any of u take that offensivly BUT the title does say give ur opinion and that is mine. Thank You xxxKatexxx

User Image...For who i amUser Image

you are right saying that ALL emos cut is labeling.

i agree about that...
...but they are just not my type

THANK YOU!! at least someone agrees with me
yeah i agree too i havent met another emo but im emo and i dont cut my self but i think emos on gaia ive seen seem pretty cool and some of the guys r hot!  

CyberTechAngel

VerifyPasswordsss

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:08 am
Okay, people what does it matter if they're emo or not? You should like a guy because he's nice, charming, and loveable, not because he's emo. Well, of course some emos are hawt, and some are not, but does it matter if they're emos?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:43 am
Depends on which emo boy.  

HIDDEN GUILD OWNER

The Fail At Life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:21 am
emo isn't a fad. i would give anything not to be emo. but i am. yes, i commit suicide. yes, i cut myself. get to know a guy before you say you like him. you could be totally wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:06 am
[Xx.Kimi-Ko.xX]
Okay, people what does it matter if they're emo or not? You should like a guy because he's nice, charming, and loveable, not because he's emo. Well, of course some emos are hawt, and some are not, but does it matter if they're emos?

I agree with you.... mrgreen  

Chihi

Racookie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:09 am
[x~S.O.A.D fanatic186~x]
User ImageLove me...User Image

I love emo lads! Sorry if u disagree but they are hot! And can i tell u...NOT ALL EMOS CUT THEIRSELVES! Im emo and i dont cut myself. You ppl who are like "ooooh emos cut theirselves, they are suicidal etc etc" are just labeling them and thats not fair! I mean u wouldnt wanna be labled would u? So dont label others. Get to know them. Dont judge a book by its cover. Im sorry if any of u take that offensivly BUT the title does say give ur opinion and that is mine. Thank You xxxKatexxx

User Image...For who i amUser Image
May i ask (( NOT in an offensive way)) what does makes you Emo ?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:10 am
Chihi
[Xx.Kimi-Ko.xX]

I agree with you.... mrgreen
I agree, but what when the fact that he is Emo influences his Personality? what if he trys to have a personality of what he thinks is an emo personality?  

Racookie

Panicake Mix

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:33 am

I'd screw them in a second hawtt <3

specialy the scene kids :3

-+Lust

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:53 am
Hula Hoop Baby
mellee115
The look is cool but I wouldn't want someone who is cutting themselves. sweatdrop

Smoothie De Bootie

Panicake Mix

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:59 am
Black` Winged` A n g e l`
Hula Hoop Baby
mellee115
The look is cool but I wouldn't want someone who is cutting themselves. sweatdrop

Thats the thing that pisses me off, there is Emo(pronounced with the E) and then there is Emo (which is pronounced "eh"mo) the difference is, "eh"mo do cut themselves and all, they just look hawtt and sexy(which most people dont cut themselves, its just the few that stands out :3...) while "E"mo does
:]

-+Lust

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:47 pm
heart Emo are cute only because they have sexy hair!
Hate their personality it drives me crazy cause I just like to have fun and goof around yay!  

0Nayame0

Suzumiya_Haruhi_S.O.S.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:00 pm
I am not warm to the emo form. Not at all. -.- LOL! Personaly I like my guys blonde, shortish hair, nice eyes and gorgous smile. No pircings or tatoos either. I like the "good boy" personage with a bit of game geek in there. whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:09 pm
Suzumiya_Haruhi_S.O.S.
I am not warm to the emo form. Not at all. -.- LOL! Personaly I like my guys blonde, shortish hair, nice eyes and gorgous smile. No pircings or tatoos either. I like the "good boy" personage with a bit of game geek in there. whee

Ah, the rare breed of guy. You meet one like that you let me know xp  

0Nayame0

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas