Welcome to Gaia! ::

Horrorize Me, Cap'n!

Back to Guilds

Take all the innocent things you've ever loved, and make them HORROR! 

Tags: Horror, Video Games, Movies, Mortal Kombat 

Reply Outworld - The Mortal Kombat Forum
What if...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:22 pm
Then Quan Chi would kick both their asses because that's how much he rules.

What if Johnny Cage won the tournament in MK1?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:11 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Then Quan Chi would kick both their asses because that's how much he rules.

What if Johnny Cage won the tournament in MK1?

Then Cage would be a hell of a lot cooler. Also, everybody who tried to kill Liu Kang would have gone after Cage instead. Maybe the Deadly Alliance would have succeeded, and then we'd have a zombie Cage, which is 203409328094832409 times cooler than a zombie Liu Kang, IMO.

What would happen if Shao Kahn was killed at the end of MK3?  

Hanzo Bitsadze

Biohazard EXTREME
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:39 pm
If Kahn was killed after MK3, then MK4 would follow as is was, then Deadly Alliance would go right after Liu Kang without bothering with Kahn... Aside from that not much would change. Which sucks, because since RE3, Shao Kahn didn't play as significant of a part anymore, even though he's always been the coolest antagonist in the history of Mortal Kombat.

What would happen if Onaga was never reborn?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:08 pm
A.reptile would remain as a normal character from deadly aliance
q. what if blaze was never created?  

Chaos Hellbound

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Its_Rude_to_stare

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:19 pm
A. Then Armageddon would be a whole lot better as a game, most likely. I really didn't like taven and daegon's story, so blaze would probably wouldn't be the boss and the game would be improved ten-fold.

What if Elder Kung lao was the winner of Mortal Kombat against Goro, but instead, Kung lao was the fighter for Shao Kahn and Goro for earth?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:45 pm
Earth would have an alliance with the Shokan, while the order of light would be called the order of darkness and they would be the Outworld ambassadors on Earth, training many shaolin monks to fight for Outworld in Mortal Kombat.

Q: What if John Tobias never left Midway?  

Biohazard EXTREME
Captain

Kenshi [MK]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:33 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Earth would have an alliance with the Shokan, while the order of light would be called the order of darkness and they would be the Outworld ambassadors on Earth, training many shaolin monks to fight for Outworld in Mortal Kombat.

Q: What if John Tobias never left Midway?

I guess there would be better characters since he was one of the Masterminds creator of the best MK characters!!

Q: What if Bo Rai Cho never was born??

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:44 pm
Then i guess Liu kang would never have won MK1 since Bo Rai Cho was his trainer, and thusly, Earth would be controlled by Shao Kahn

Q: What if Raiden had turned against the earth in MK1?  

Its_Rude_to_stare

Biohazard EXTREME
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:59 pm
A: Then he'd have Fujin to deal with in MK2.

Q: What if Lin Kuei decided not to turn their warriors into cyborgs?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:30 pm
Whoa... That would create a great time paradox...

Subbie and Smoke wouldnt had to run away and they would have a lot of allies...
Noob and smoke would never get together...
Cyrax would never been able to get onaga's egg. Onaga would never been resurected. Probably Quan Chi would rule earthrealm since he betrayed and beta the hell out of Tsung after defeating Raiden...

Q: What if Kahn would have killed not just Jerod (Kitana's father i think) but Sindel aswell...

Kenshi [MK]

Its_Rude_to_stare

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:28 pm
Kenshi [MK]
Whoa... That would create a great time paradox...

Subbie and Smoke wouldnt had to run away and they would have a lot of allies...
Noob and smoke would never get together...
Cyrax would never been able to get onaga's egg. Onaga would never been resurected. Probably Quan Chi would rule earthrealm since he betrayed and beta the hell out of Tsung after defeating Raiden...

Q: What if Kahn would have killed not just Jerod (Kitana's father i think) but Sindel aswell...

Well, I believe Sindel killed herself in the first place so... not much of a difference then. Kahn would have probably still bring her back to life afterwards.

Q: What if the Dragon King was immune to poison? Just think about this one just a little bit. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:53 am
Well, I believe Sindel killed herself in the first place so... not much of a difference then. Kahn would have probably still bring her back to life afterwards.

Q: What if the Dragon King was immune to poison? Just think about this one just a little bit. smile

Then it would be harder to kick his butt than it is now.

What would happen if Reptile never existed?  

Hanzo Bitsadze

Its_Rude_to_stare

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:04 pm
Wow. Good job finding out my hidden message (hint of sarcasm). If DK was immune to poison, then Kahn could have never poisoned him. And by the way, that question has been asked. I should know, i posted it, In page 3.

What if Shang Tsung was the ruler of Outworld and Shao Kahn was his henchman? (so basically, what if Shang and Kahn switched places before the first Mortal Kombat (not the game, the actual tournament))?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:29 am
Deadly Alliance would get much more interesting. Shao Kahn was the coolest boss of MK and Quan Chi had one of the best character designs. They'd kick Dragon King's a** too, probably, so Deception would never happen.

What if Scorpion killed Sub-Zero 2 years before MK1 and not the other day around?  

Biohazard EXTREME
Captain

Its_Rude_to_stare

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:05 pm
I guess it'd be a lot different. For example, Quan Chi would destroy the Lin Kuei instead of Scorpion's clan. Scorpion would find the amulet. Sub Zero would become Noob a lot sooner than he should and kill Scorpion in MK1. Then, I guess Scorpion's brother, child, best friend or something like that would replace him to seek out Scorpion. Old Scorpion would become something like a Noob Scorpion I guess. Also, I guess Scorpion's clan would become robots with probably the same people. Then, It would be Scorpion Smoke in deception and I guess in the end it would be Sub-zero reviving his clan, Scorpion fighting his other scorpion and new scorpion would try to restore Old Scorpion to his true self.

What if no one came back to life in MK?  
Outworld - The Mortal Kombat Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces