elf_star

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:12 pm
Clow V2
elf_star
You can't really compare astral projection to orbing since both served different purposes. Orbing is meant to get you from point a to point b, while astral projection allows a person to be at two places at once. So please stop comparing both powers.

True.
But anyway, Paige can astral project too x__x Heck they ALL do.
End of series seven when they vanquish the Nexus whilst Zankou had it inside of him.
The sisters all astral project and the explosion wipes out what I think Paige calls their "astral selves" when they speak to Leo outside the manor.

p.s. If I'm wrong please correct me. Oh and Paige is better in my opinion. (:

Sorry, but it's been forever since I've last seen that episode. However, I'm pretty sure they cast a spell in order to astral project. I also think that they mention learning how to do it from Prue. I'm not really sure though.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:48 pm
i totally think that prue and paige are pretty much equal because prue was the oldest and took charge and her powers grew soooo much but on the other hand paige can move stuff to her hands and she can also change the direction of something so that pretty sweet and she has a more caring sorta vibe then prue did  

sweeter_than_candy9

Awkward_Silence411

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:08 pm
I love Paige because she was half whitelighter, and she wasn't as annoying as Prue.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:22 am
i like paige better 1 because paige gives off a nice and friendly vibe where as prue gave off a nasty vibe and 2 i like paiges powers  

Its_a_walk_off

650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

tiko0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:37 pm
I Love Prue...!!!!!! heart
she is so
great xd
hot burning_eyes
sexi eek
cute 4laugh
awsome rofl
powerful ninja
I really love her redface
and miss her emo
PRUE 4e wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:04 pm
i am not sure which i like better but both Prue and Paige had the same feelings about Cole and they both have really cool powers  

Aloan-chan

tiko0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:44 pm
PRUE heart

RIP emo  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:22 pm
i think prue is better, she seemed more down to earth--paige has to stop wearing such red lipstick  

rane-gel

tragoedia scelesta

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:41 pm
I grew up watching Paige. It was only later I discovered Prue. They're somewhat of a tie for me, I suppose.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:55 am
I like Paige better than Prue.
I think Piper makes a better oldest sister than Prue and Paige a better youngest. Also the way Paige's powers evolve and grow are better than Prue's. And Paige has a really interesting way of evolving as a person, becoming a whitelighter etc.  

Psycopathic Lemon Tree

xHogwartsxAngelx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:08 pm
I honestly like Paige more because she's more outgoing, laid back and funny. Prue was kinda strict and "no fun". She did get better in the 3rd season, and I have to say that was my favorite season with her, but I still like Paige more. But Prue was a good big sister and a great witch. And so is Paige.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:34 am
i think paige is better because she is half witch and half wight lighters  

brad310617

smileontheedge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:49 am
I never liked Prue, only because I wasn't a big fan of Shannon's. I didn't like her on 90210 either. So, when they killed her off I didn't mind seeing her live. I liked Paige when she came on as the new sister. She's not as serious as Prue was, she has more of a personility and actual color in her wardrope.  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff