Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Maplestory DS! - UPDATE! First screen of actual gamplay! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invulnerable Enthusiasm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:21 am
NEXON ANNOUNCED IT..

IT IS THEIR GAME, THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT WITH IT..

Stop arguing. You have no case.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:27 am
Nter
NEXON ANNOUNCED IT..

IT IS THEIR GAME, THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT WITH IT..

Stop arguing. You have no case.

HEY! LORD OF THE CAPS! stafoo. xd

you win.

No one told me about that link back there and I hadn't seen it so I didn't realise it had been announced in this conference.

still I doubt it will be player killing, maybe a competition within game. ~shrugs~ I probably won't get it if it is.

Draken [The.Spork.Ninja.]

Koosei

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:31 am
can we all just stop biting each others heads off here? seriously. it's getting out of hand.

Yes, PvP would be cool, IF there was a way to stop uber strong players from beating up on you. which there isn't. and it also isn't in the curent Maplestory, so there is no reason for it to show up. They wouldn't make the game completely different than it's current version. that would probably get a lot of the current fans AWAY from it, which they don't want. they want MORE fans. or, they want their current fans to buy it, which stands to reason that they'll keep it the same.

yes, they HAVE just announced it. TWO DAYS AGO. There IS no information for us yet as to what will be on there or not. how about we wait to see what features will actually be there before we start getting into a male-based catfight? cause from what I'm seeing, that's what it's looking like.

And Draken, it was seriously nothing to get all offended over. yes, you probably play it the most out of all of us, but it was no reason to get catty over it.
so could we all jsut go back to being calm and friendly towards one another?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:35 am
myew? ^_^

Sorry Nter ._.;

I r being an a**

I'll shut up now

Silver Skull

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:37 am
1. Hurray for Koosei!

2. I use to play MS awhile back, but got sick. I would only play it, if there were people I know on it with me, which there won't. So I would probaly get this if it comes out in England.

3. ......*walks away*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:52 pm
Cool! I tried playing MS at one time, my best friend loved it so I decided to give it a try. My computer couldn't handle it. If anybody else was in the area fighting, it would lag. I had to dump it, but I think I still have my account.  

Song_of_a_Phoenix

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:07 pm
I may actually get this game.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:27 pm
Doesn't the maple story ToS say they can download things into your computer without any warning?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

`Austin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:12 pm
i saw on wikipedia that the company will put this game out in europe usa and japan, but they dont have release dates yet  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:15 pm
Quote:
The game was announced at E³ 2006. [1] [2] It is an adaptation of the PC version of the game and will include much of the same gameplay as the original with several new features as well

I repeat. OLD NEWS
The screenshot's new, but overall, this is old.

Sexy Yofu

Shin Oni

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:51 pm
I seriously doubt you'll get PvP =/ you can't do that in the current version so I don't see why they'd add that to the DS version either.

actually, a PvP for the PC MS is in beta...

actually alot of crap is in beta last I checked (including 4th jobs still.)

but either way, I play MS currently now and uh..I don't plan on getting the DS version. Wasn't planning on it when I heard it in 2006. MS is bad enough on the PC to the point that it takes nearly a week or more to lvl once. Thanks to their crappy exp system and their big effort, little reward quest, the game is really something you either stick with or don't play.

let alone drop rates in this game is utter trash unless you're a hacker...and hackers are just about everywhere these days on the PC version while Nexon do dittly squat about it (unless a patch is released...but more still come about.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:57 pm
Sexy Yofu
Quote:
The game was announced at E³ 2006. [1] [2] It is an adaptation of the PC version of the game and will include much of the same gameplay as the original with several new features as well

I repeat. OLD NEWS
The screenshot's new, but overall, this is old.
See, wait, I thought we were done arguing about this. Yofu, please stop. D=  

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Fireonimusha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:43 am
Denko
Haha Fish, I remember when me and you played that game.
Those were the days.
We will own. I'll pull up my old account... 14 Warrior. Hell yes.
Heh, 19 warrior, 15 archer, 14 theif, 91 I/L mage xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:24 pm
If this game does come out, I`m definately getting it. I played the PC version for a while. I still play a bit.  

Brother_Bear

felix385

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:53 am
personally dragon quest looks more appealing to me, MMORPG's arent that fun, the communities generally suck. but say if you are only playing with 4 people then it isn't some giant game with people running around yelling n00b every 2 seconds and making the game completley unenjoyable.

maybe its just me though heh.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces