Submit

song in B minor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:23 pm
ah the fae.

i communicate with them alot.

i have a faery garden.

I can somtimes see them, somtimes not.

they help me mostly.

some are kinda tricky but i leave generous gifts.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:39 pm
This may have been posted already, but I didn't want to weed through the four pages of posting.

How about creating a faerie shine? You could have fairy statues and shiny things, have a small dedication ceremony to let the fae know that it's an offering to "share space" together.  

dragonwings87

melonysatario

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:46 pm
smile OOOH THE FAE! MY FIELD OF EXPERTISE! ALLAYAH IS SITTING ON MY SHOULDER RIGHT NOW!! I LOOOOOOVE THE FAE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, ILL ASK ONE OF MY FAE FRIENDS FOR YOU. BLSSED BE! AFAERIES FAIERIES FAEIRIES! SORRY IM JUST REALLY GIDDY!! AAHHA ! .  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:54 am

Luna-wa says :

i dont know alot about them other than what they have told me >.<
they like honey and milk and shiny things, they will be helpful if you are nice or terrible if you ignore them (i myself have full conversations with them >.>;;;;;;;;;; ) but yes
they can be quite powerful and are great if you befriend them
i myself have told them anything in my room is free game unless i need it, then i must be returned
they usually comply
but then again my room is covered in fairy statues and alters and stuff... im a child of the fey... or as you say fey touched? a past life i was very connected the the otherkin and slowly im seeing more of that old life.
feel free to pm me with questions i might have some answers and i would love to hear experiences you have had with otherkin... or past lives? im still looking for others like me >.>;;;
~Illianna

and you'd be brain-missing not to listen

Seraphim Sins

Faedyn Kali

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:32 pm
I've studied a bit on the Fae. (You say Fay, I say Fae. lol) But there's so much information to divulge. Of course, if you want them to come around to your house, put shiny things in your yard (not if they'll get stolen). Um, it's help if you warned the Little people before mowing or walking on the grass. They take favor on those who help the environment. There are different Faeries that have specialties, if you want to call upon them for help.

Aine: call upon her for gardens, relationships, and abundance

Cordelia: ask for helping flowers to bloom

Dakinis: they assist Hindu goddesses and those who practice yoga.

Dana (DAWN-yah): call upon her for wise solutions and insites, increased power, fertility, and abundance.

Epona: protects, heals, and guides horses, mules, and donkeys. Specializes in anything equestrianism.

Finvarra: to help develope a closer connection with leprechauns or to ask for your own personal leprechaun spirit guide.

Flora: call upon her to elevate the mood of any gathering

Green Man: oversees and protects forests and woods. Helps trees reproduce and grow. Call upon him for helping the forests grow (play a prank on the people cutting forests down and ask him to help the forest grow back overnight! lol!)

Holly King: rules the forests during fall and winter. Ask him to help you rest, reflect, and retreat.

Mauve: works with menstrual, menopausal, and other feminine physical issues.

Nemetoma: Call upon her to help your garden become a sacred sanctuary for prayer and meditation.

Oak King: Rules during spring and summer. Helps with new projects and anything involving growth, renewal, and birth.

Oonagh: Call upon her for issues involving monogamy (NO idea what that is, lol) and affairs in relationships.

Pan: Oversees and protects woods, pastures, shepherds, and livestock. Symbol of mirth, playfulness, and fertility.

Misc info: they like sweets or milk, shiny things, crystals, shiny rocks, foil, food, unwrapped candy (perferably chocolate), etc.

All that came from a book called Faeary 101, so sorry that I have to go or I'd type more. Sorry if I'm just repeating information that someone else has said; I didn't have time to read everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:27 pm
Some people are so afraid do die

There are only a few things I know about attracting, getting rid of, and coexisting with fairies...

I know you use fairy dust, yes that cheap stuff that people try to sell to you has a use...
You know if they are around if you feel your hair slightly and usually gently being tugged or pulled. Fairies like messing with hair, or so i have heard, no first hand experince for me! surprised But another thing i know is once they are around they like to cause.. trouble. nothing serious, maybe just hiding things around the house or moving them, but normally it can be annoying. Not all fairies are like that, but from what i know they like mischief ... Once you get fairies to be around, they are pretty subborn to get rid of, thats my main reason to be calling them in...
So the positive parts of fairies are they take great care of plants and animals, they are very good garden keepers! smile
that they never begin to live.
~Henry Van Dyke

Wraith_92

Lus-cloud

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:17 pm
I take back what i said before, Im an expert on the difference between fae's and pixies. Not be confused. They dont like it.

Fae's are the nice ones. Pixes are the nasty little buggers that are out to get you.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:10 pm
Huh.
I get confused with this stuff because, for one I don't know how to attract, or talk to faeries. And two, I don't -physically- see them but in my -mind- I see them. I know that they're there. There's a girl one who was around earlier..

How do you speak to them? It's like, in the same way I see her, I hear her giggle some but she hasn't really said anything. Do you physically speak to them or 'mentally' do so? She doesn't seem to be a pest so much as curious.  

Flying Dicks

Mega Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Lus-cloud

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:41 pm
'Mentally' speak to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:10 pm
Ayye! The fae!
I was most definitely interested in trying to welcome the faeries into my home. I had a faere garden; I even made a dor for them to make them feel welcomed. I would steall willow tree bark from my brothers workshop for them.
I believe in the wee folk to be like a merry spirit; only it holds more energy than a normal spirit would move; making itself shown or making things move.
Until I read more about them and I was doing a lot of things wrong. I was telling everyone about them and the more I told the more things went wrong in my house.
I'd wake up with knots (Almost dreads, even) In my hair. I had the stomach flu; so on.
So I stopped messing around with them.
XP  

Decorvidae

i-- M a r i e --i

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:11 am
Could someone post as much information about the fay as they can, details, stories, everythinggg?

I know there is already much posted, but i would like details details details :p  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:29 pm
i believe that fairies help guide us in the realms that exist outside of the the world many see.

gcfgvjklkhgdhtfhgl

Mistypaw

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:53 pm
If you want to work with fae, please be very careful. i'm not saying they'll kidnap you or anything, since the veil is generally too heavy and guarded against such big stunts anymore. But they can still cause all kinds of pain-in-the-a** mischief.

But guard your name and your words. Watch that you say what you mean, and don't leave anything assumed in your deals. Be careful of accepting gifts, thus putting yourself in their debt.

Remember, back in the day they were as feared as they were honored. They can be powerful allies, just be very careful. Honestly, beyond the weaker garden and general elemental spirits, I think it's too much work and trouble.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:06 am
Last time I offered stuff to the wee ones, I think I got them a bit tipsy! >..< I Uhh Gave them some really strong Apple Pie(Type of liquor.)  

EdanaDesmond

Little-Lenah

Incredible Lover

15,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:45 pm
Oshun

Also remember there are two courts to call upon. The Seelie (Light Court) and the Un-Seelie (Dark Court). It really makes a difference as to which one you call upon. Be really careful.

O.o I read a a series by Holly Black that is about those two courts. I didn't think they were real! sweatdrop
Now I know...  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces