Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Announcements/What's New In The Guild
The General Talk Sticky <--- Introductions go here! :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

INTERWIZZ9000

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:19 pm
Nikolita
INTERWIZZ9000
HELLO THERE EVERYONE!!!!!

I GUESS I AM HERE TO LEARN ABOUT SEX
I DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I KNOW BECAUSE I AM YET TO EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF FUL KNOWLADGE
(BASICALL I DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I KNOW BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I DO NOT KNOW IF THAT MAKES SCENCE confused )

ANYWAYS
I AM A GUY SO I CAN NOT REALLY GET PREGNANT
BUT OH WELL
THIS GUILD LOOKS COOL xd

WELCOME! biggrin heart GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE!! 3nodding

GLAD TO BE HERE xd

I AM VERY IMPRESSED HOW YOU HAVE MADE THIS WITH NO MODS 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:23 pm
Bishonen
Angyles Cerddoriaeth
INTERWIZZ9000
HELLO THERE EVERYONE!!!!!

I GUESS I AM HERE TO LEARN ABOUT SEX
I DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I KNOW BECAUSE I AM YET TO EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF FUL KNOWLADGE
(BASICALL I DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I KNOW BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I DO NOT KNOW IF THAT MAKES SCENCE confused )

ANYWAYS
I AM A GUY SO I CAN NOT REALLY GET PREGNANT
BUT OH WELL
THIS GUILD LOOKS COOL xd

Welcome, but just a question..

Do you really need all those caps? lol ^_~

Hollllly crap. I think its his style. None of the text he has is lower case. *shrug*

I HAVE BEEN ASSOSIATED WITH MY CAPS A LOT LATLEY
MOST PEOPLE ON GAIA SEE ME AS AN ANGRY N00B WHO SHOUTS ALL THE TIME

BUT NOPE
JUST LIKE TO SEE WHAT I CAN TYPE xd  

INTERWIZZ9000

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:06 pm
INTERWIZZ9000

GLAD TO BE HERE xd

HEH, YOU MEAN HOW I HAVE MADE THIS THREAD WITHOUT ANY MODS GETTING ON MY CASE?
ACTUALLY, I HAVE A PURPLE MOD AS A MEMBER, I THINK. SHE POSTED IN THE LI FORUM ABOUT SOMETHING, AND A COUPLE OF PEOPLE REFERRED HER TO MY GUILD. I ACCEPTED HER REQUEST TO JOIN, AND SO YEAH. 3nodding I'M GLAD I HAVEN'T GOTTEN IN TROUBLE EITHER THOUGH. sweatdrop xd IF A THREAD MIGHT BE CONSIDERED "EXPLICIT", OR IF I HAVE PICTURES OR GRAPHIC INFO, THEN I ALWAYS PUT A WARNING AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD, BECAUSE I KNOW I HAVE SOME YOUNG MEMBERS IN THIS GUILD.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:20 pm
INTERWIZZ, YOU'RE HARDLY A NEWB. YOU GOT A VIKING HELMET. THAT CLASSIFIES YOU AS "AWESOME" INSTANTLY.  

F cking Otaku!

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:58 am
BE
INTERWIZZ, YOU'RE HARDLY A NEWB. YOU GOT A VIKING HELMET. THAT CLASSIFIES YOU AS "AWESOME" INSTANTLY.
heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:07 am
BE

ER......THANKS xd xd

BUT ATUALLY THE HELMET IS A GIFT FROM MY GIRLFRIEND

SHE FOUND IT IN A CHEST
A FEW DAYS AFTER JOINING GAIA

SO I THINK IT IS PRETTY FUNNY HOW YOU WOULD ASSOCIATE THE HEMET WITH UN-N00BNESS WHEN A N00B (NEWBIE) FOUND IT xp  

INTERWIZZ9000

INTERWIZZ9000

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:10 am
Nikolita
INTERWIZZ9000

GLAD TO BE HERE xd

HEH, YOU MEAN HOW I HAVE MADE THIS THREAD WITHOUT ANY MODS GETTING ON MY CASE?
ACTUALLY, I HAVE A PURPLE MOD AS A MEMBER, I THINK. SHE POSTED IN THE LI FORUM ABOUT SOMETHING, AND A COUPLE OF PEOPLE REFERRED HER TO MY GUILD. I ACCEPTED HER REQUEST TO JOIN, AND SO YEAH. 3nodding I'M GLAD I HAVEN'T GOTTEN IN TROUBLE EITHER THOUGH. sweatdrop xd IF A THREAD MIGHT BE CONSIDERED "EXPLICIT", OR IF I HAVE PICTURES OR GRAPHIC INFO, THEN I ALWAYS PUT A WARNING AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD, BECAUSE I KNOW I HAVE SOME YOUNG MEMBERS IN THIS GUILD.

COOL YOU GOT A PURPLE MOD AS A MEMEBER
WELL I GUESS THEY DO HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE HERE
INFACT MORE THAN THAT

*WAVES AT PURPLE MOD IF THEY ARE READING THIS*

AT LEAST YOU HERE DOING THE RIGHT THING
AND IF YOU GET REPORTED I WILL STICK UP FOR YOU
I MUST OF READ THE TOS ABOUT 6 TIMES NOW (LOOKING FOR LOOP HOLES)
I EVEN SPTOOED A SPELLING MISTAKE IN IT xd

AND THE WARNING IS A GOOD IDEA BTW xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:32 am
INTERWIZZ9000
ER......THANKS xd xd

BUT ATUALLY THE HELMET IS A GIFT FROM MY GIRLFRIEND

SHE FOUND IT IN A CHEST
A FEW DAYS AFTER JOINING GAIA

SO I THINK IT IS PRETTY FUNNY HOW YOU WOULD ASSOCIATE THE HEMET WITH UN-N00BNESS WHEN A N00B (NEWBIE) FOUND IT xp

WHO CARES WHO GOT IT, IT'S A VIKING HELMET. VIKING HELMETS ARE COOL. (WHICH WAS THE POINT OF MY POST. I WAS ON GAIA FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS BEFORE I GOT ANY REAL CLOTHES)  

F cking Otaku!

youngshorty

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 11:14 am
Hi. Usually I go by a nickname rather than my real name. Usual nicknames are Skyler, Rissy or Ris. My signature name is LoneWolf and I'm 16 years old attending a public high school full of problems this guild helps out with o.O Go figure....I love to read and write and I love to help my friends out as well as give advice to others...even if It's not the best....<.<  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 1:25 pm
Ello, I got invited here by Nikolita. Not sure exactly why, but Im not one to question too much about those things, Im just happy to be here and I hope I can offer some useful information.

I go by Kuro, but more commenly and always known as Bard since I joined gaia. Not going to use my RL name right now, unless i get to know you very well. Ive been on gaia for over a year, since Dec. 03. I've never been singularly active in any one forum, but I had a big interest in the Sociology and Psychology subforum since I joined. Thats where I found Bondage Zombies thread <3 Im engaged IRL, but not planning on having the ceremony done for several years now. Oh, I'll be 17 this saturday, May 14th.

Not sure what else to say except I hope i can offer some information for this guild. I think having a plethora of information available online will help, because the majority of people my age and younger spend a good bit of time online. No offense to the school systems Sexual Education system, but this does so much better than anything I ever had blaugh  

Kuro_Kitsune_Bard

Shirtless Dabbler

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Raelis Shai

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 1:52 pm
Hello... I got invited to this guild for some reason....
Probably to do with the wierd person who said that abortion is wrong and nobody should do it ever and my rant on the subject.... only a few lines long, but I can compress stuff into a short paragraph usually....
Anyway...
My name is Rachel, I'm 15 years old, and I know a few teenagers who have sex and may or may not have any ideas about birth control...
I don't want to have sex until I'm atleast in a relationship for a few years, probably engaged, possibly married, and with someone who I would be able to marry, and want to, if I got pregnant. I don't know why, it just seems safer, easier somehow.... xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 2:04 pm
Salutations!

I was invited here so thought I might as well join. I'm amazed and very impressed at how well it's been done!

A bit about myself...well, I'm a 16 year old girl from England. I know a lot about sex, but am pretty inexperienced.  

Vanilla Pod

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 2:35 pm
To those who wonder why they've been invited:

Chances are, you've either posted in my rant and I liked what you had to say, I've seen you in Bondage Zombie's guild and/or sex information thread, or I've seen you around LI posting in variuos teen sex or pregnancy threads, and I liked what you had to say. You don't have to be sexually experienced to get an invitation, sometimes I invite people because they're smart and have wise things to say, or I think they have valuable information they could contribute to the guild.

So yeah, those are the main reasons why I (usually) invite people. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:10 pm
Hi everyone!! I'm Chalda or Jill. Either is fine.
Status: Engaged since Nov 14, 2004 (wedding planned for Dec 31, 2005)
-making love since Dec 31, 2001
-been with him since Oct 4, 2000
Sexual History: I have only made love to my fiance. Never pregnant (though I have been scared to the point of buying a pregnancy test). We do not plan on getting pregnant until we are both stable in our careers (I have only just started the necessary steps and he has not been able to go to post-secondary school yet) and financally able to handle the responsibility. We plan on having one or two children. Adoption is an option but that doesn't really have to be considered until later.

My only experience with abortion is the fact that I know my mother had one before I was born. I have often thought about the fact that it could have been me that was aborted or I wonder about the older brother or sister I could have had.

I think that's about it. I hang out in life issues generally but less lightly then I did before. Feel free to PM me if you ever have questions that you feel are too personal to ask otherwise. I will keep your confidentiality.

Chalda

hisbabikyns

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:15 am
uhm hi redface i uh was invited and i dunno why but thank you? eek  
Announcements/What's New In The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items