Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Reincarnation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kayne Aiya

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:12 pm
I remember trying to find my past life ( lives) but, I have no clue if I have any or not. Is it possible that one wouldn't have any?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:13 pm
yeah, but unlikely these days.  

Cat Goddess Bastet

Tazzy Wolfstar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:41 pm
For books on astral projection check out Llwellyn books on line. They have some great one on the subject. Books that are for beginners and for more advance people too.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:51 pm
I have had many flashes of eightenth century england and I think it may be a past life. But I have never seen myself. Just from someones point of view.  

PtPP Mule

Kai Imorte

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:25 am
Ok I don't really know what any of you are talking about when it comes to scrying,astral projection,life regression,and a crystal thing.........

But I have seen part of one of my past lives...I have had others..but those are still locked to me.

But I remember being a young ruler of a small tribe,I don't remember what kind of tribe though,and watching my people being burned their homes were burned I remember standing on a cliff faceing my village I wanted to put out the flames but I couldn't move I could just watch I heard screams of children as they were burned alive I saw many people on horses with torches riding through our village setting it ablaze.........but no matter what was happening I couldn't stop it I could move.......I turned around because I didn't want to see the pain any longer..but as soon as I did I saw a woman in a long flowing brown gown of olden times holding a crossbow with a bolt loaded aimed at me. I began to plea for my life but it was not in her heart to hear it because I heard the crossbow fire then I saw my bodies form lying on the ground with the bolt between its eyes. Soon after it went black.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:21 am
wow... we will have to think about this.  

Cat Goddess Bastet

shivanti

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:47 am
you know wat i find intresting, alot of the memories you guys have are violent and end with you having a violent death, maybe thats got something to do with reincarnation rules, meh i dnt know, Im weird, i know im a very old spirit ive had lots of past lives, and the only thing i get from it, is i can understand smethings really easily, and i come up with really good and wise things to say that a 15year old with basic life experince would never be able to come up with, i also think in one of my lives ive been smeone really great and really important but its just a feeling. Im currently looking into my past lives, they really intrest me, especially when my mum thinks im the oldest spirit shes ever met  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:12 am
i belevie that i was one of the very first witches in my family. She was stoned i think or burned not sure but i dont know her name. It was Root. very funny name eh? Then there was a physic on my moms side of the family but i dont think i was her becuase im no physic at all. When i try to use tarot cards there like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *mumbles* ok that was a bit off topic lol.

But i think i was one of my familys past ancestors.

Once i was told by someone random off the internet i was a deamon in my past life which brings us now to why im tigera. But thats anther story for anther day lol  

xonightmareox

VampiricEyes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:22 pm
I think I was hanged or had my neck sliced
Because I have to sleep a certain way like have the cover hiding my neck because I think someones going to chop of my head ( NOT A FETISH )
Ever since i was little it was like that. And I dont like being alone in fields its weird.. ( also if uve read my post about my dream I have all the time where im in the field with a black figure )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:50 am
im not suire how many lives i have lived but i know it was a lot, i have burnned at the stack, drowned on the Titanic, lived in Irland, and those are the lives i can recall at the moment.  

Kimbelie

5,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lysine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:27 pm
I think I was a turnip or some other root vegetable in a past life. That probably sounds really weird but...I have this strong connection with root vegetables.
I also think I may once have been a girl from the Stone age. Not sure why, I just have a very vivid picture in my mind of that period.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:37 pm
This actually sounds quite interesting. I would like to know if I've had any past lives.  

Miss Lupin

wolfsbanemoon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:51 pm
All i know for certain is that i've been around for a while, and I was probably a wolf at one point.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:01 am
I remember a life in which I was a (still being trained) samurai.

I was falling asleep one night, and I started seeing stuff, so I just let it come. It was a vision of sorts about a samurai, which I learned to be me in a past life, slacking off, sleeping in a forest nearby the camp I was at resting my head against a stump. I think it was to avoid chores or something...anyway. The commanding officer started yelling my past life's name (Chitaro, or something to that effect), which woke him up. The officer didn't look very happy when I saw his face... sweatdrop

I remember the officer's first name: Tsubusui. I looked up the name when I snapped out of my little "vision": "tsubusu" means crush or smash in Japanese. It kind of fit his personality... ninja

It kind of surprised me when I snapped out of it that I had such a vivid vision. I never got anything like that before, and I have yet to get something like it again.

Meilos

Timid Genius

The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas