Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aurellion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:24 am
Hmm.. ok. Thanks. ^^

What makes you say it'd be blue in circles? o_o  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:14 am
Partly because it matches my feelings/emotions at the time, partly because I've been told it is xd  

The Spam Fairy

Mika Lockheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:25 am
Lady Freyja
The Spam Fairy
I get that, but with my eyes open... Posted about ti before I think...
Basically I hallucinate with extreme detail and people think I'm crazy. Usually I only notice it isn't what I thought it was, or nothing was there at all at the stage where my hand is falling through the space of air where the object SHOULD be. I have only just now began to wonder; how many times has it happened and I had not even noticed at all... ?

Well whar are you hallucinating? LIke future stuff etc?

but what exactly are you hallucinating? is it like purple fluffy animals...is it that youre picking up everything extra sentivily...do you see yourself as in your septerated from your physical body or what?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:25 pm
Never myself (yet), always 100% realistic (so no purple dogs) and 99.9% of the time it's living... and I have a funny feeling the other 0.01% is the kind of un-related thing you just think you saw out of the corner of your eye from time to time....

Maybe I'm excellent as seeing SEP's... Damn HG2G is an awesum series!
-prods people to read it-

EDIT- Changed SEB to SEP.  

The Spam Fairy

Aurellion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:19 am
Oww... [prods back] Which you deserve, after the cheesy "good bye, Jennifer.."

Anywho. What was I going to say? ...Oh yeah. SEB? [blink]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:00 pm
SEP = Somebody Else's Problem.
Basically the theory is...
Well you know how sometimes you might be looking for something and see it right in front of your face and not notice it.... Or you might just see something abnormal/important and not notice at all... when you should have...
Well the theory is, that your brain thinks that it's not your problem, and ignores it in a way so that it doesn't have to be your problem.
So people started building armies of tanks and stuff with something that made peoples brains think it was somebody else's problem... yeh =P
That's why you've never seen a space ship O_o (either that or because there just arent any... =P)  

The Spam Fairy

Cat Goddess Bastet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:09 pm
It's kinda odd, but I scry by using my mind... I can't really explain it, though...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:00 pm
I think I've talked to Jess about this before.
I do too, but I don't count it as scrying, I consider the images and impressions but don't consciously act on them. I might, on impulse... But I don't trust them the way I would, had I seen them in water, fire or stone.

In a way I regard them as semi-meaningful mind wanderings. I always second-guess them.  

The Spam Fairy

Aurellion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:57 am
It gets confuzzlin'.. It's good to second guess them, because imagination is slightly different from scrying. I don't know.. I think, I shall leave now: imagination vs. visualsation is kinda a touchy subject.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:42 am
I know I'll never take them seriously or make myself, because thats iffy.. I just mean I hate it that I always second guess myself in almost everything...
and that I hate.  

The Spam Fairy

Cat Goddess Bastet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:48 pm
that's a good idea... I'll keep that in mind! ^^
Otherwise, I don't scry too often unless I just happen to see something wich does happen to me sometimes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:56 pm
The thread was a good idea, but we have a full zero Yes answers on the poll. hmm... I'll ask Casey next time I'm in Crystal Impressions if he has and good big flat fieces of Obsidian... DOubt it... If he does I'll be looking at a price tag of a couple hundred... I know I'll use it like... for ever... but It'll still take me a while to have that much spate mo-nay.  

The Spam Fairy

Cat Goddess Bastet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:46 pm
do you get allowance?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:21 pm
The Spam Fairy
The thread was a good idea, but we have a full zero Yes answers on the poll. hmm... I'll ask Casey next time I'm in Crystal Impressions if he has and good big flat fieces of Obsidian... DOubt it... If he does I'll be looking at a price tag of a couple hundred... I know I'll use it like... for ever... but It'll still take me a while to have that much spate mo-nay.
That's a loooooot of money sweatdrop  

dark_angel_32189

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:57 pm
First, I have a question... How reliable is scrying.

I tried to scry again for the second time a while ago. It was a little more successful than last time because the water actually started to smoke up a little bit. I just couldn't keep my gaze long enough to see any images. cry But, there's always tomorrow! I think I'm going to try it every day or every other day until I actually get something.  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff