Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dances With Domos
Into Il Ogico ( temporary alternate RP! ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissMarie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:33 pm
*begins to scream, but covers her mouth quickly to stop it. takes alterus out from under her skirt with both hands and sets him on the ground again, whispering angrily:* Stop that!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:34 pm
Okay. Thank you very much, sir. *gives him a respectful nod then heads back out into the street. decides to ask another person. turns left*

---

*altereus tells marie that it's love and their destiny*  

Trintara

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:36 pm
*and to your left we have.. a few open-air shops and a crazy-looking lady who is selling blankets. the blacksmith and the baker also reside in this direction. those annoying children zero in on trin when she exits and resume giggling*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:38 pm
*Sighs when she gets more nose-twitching and returns to her original sitting position.*  

MissMarie

Trintara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:38 pm
*wonders if her skirt is too high or something. checks it and glances back at the freakish kids. stops to speak to the blacksmith* Excuse me, sir? *thinks she's going to do a lot of cussing after this to get the politeness out*

---

*altereus hops onto her lap*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:41 pm
*resumes el petting.*  

MissMarie

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:43 pm
*the blacksmith is enjoying a cigar and turns to look at trin. puffs a few times and watches her expectantly* Eh? ... What?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:43 pm
I am looking for someone. His name is Deja... you wouldn't know where hs is, would you?

---

*altereus tells marie of the time he sailed a ship with a broken mast through a fierce storm, discovered an island of pure gold, then melted it all to make statues*  

Trintara

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:44 pm
*sneers and puffs* I don't know no Deja.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:45 pm
*would think alterus is a horrible liar... and a loser, at that. instead, she admires his shiny fur.*  

MissMarie

Trintara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:46 pm
*has decided the demis are a population of horrible liars. widens her eye to try to make it look innocent* Really? Are you sure? It's really important.

---

*altereus assumes she is admiring his strapping good looks*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:47 pm
*yeah, right. unless you count 'cuteness' as such, then yes.*  

MissMarie

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:47 pm
*sneers again and rubs at a black smudge that's under his eye. takes the cigar out of his mouth and studies her* What do you want with'im?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:50 pm
*altereus says he is not cute. he is a handsome charismatic man*

---

I need to speak with him. I really need his help. Please, sir, I need to find him.  

Trintara

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:52 pm
*swears under his breath and looks off down the street. sighs and runs his tongue over his teeth before tilting his head towards trin* That important, huh?  
Dances With Domos

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff