Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2018)
Ako-sama Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ako-sama

Friendly Pup

8,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:48 pm
Day # 45
Theme: 1990s clothes

User Image

Comments: Ill fix this tomorrow! Gotta sleep! 5am wake up tomorrow~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:56 pm
Day # 46
Theme: sorrow

User Image

Comments: I love how this one came out! biggrin  

Ako-sama

Friendly Pup

8,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100

Ako-sama

Friendly Pup

8,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:25 pm
Day # 47
Theme: Cloud 9

User Image

Comments: I loved his character as soon as I saw it! XD I've had it for a lil while sketched out and inked it while at work! biggrin I wanted to color it but he changed his avi and I'm terrible at remembering to save peoples avis! XD Any way I hope this counts. XD <3 Because this turned out great! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:03 pm
Day # 48
Theme: Sickly

User Image

User Image

Comments: Been a long day! So I doodled two sketches~ One I got a poor sick Ako! Laying in bed because that's all I do when I'm sick. XD Or it's what I wanna do~ The second one was the first thing I thought of. XD The saying "sickly sweet" turned into sick candy! XD Teehee!!  

Ako-sama

Friendly Pup

8,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100

Ako-sama

Friendly Pup

8,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:39 pm
Day # 49
Theme: Adorable Fantasy Creature

User Image

Comments: I did a cuute harpy and her little friend! <3 I hope this counts~ I wanna color this tomorrow. Had to go to work instead of a day off D:  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:34 pm
Day # 50
Theme: Finish/Improve and Siblings

User Image

User Image

User Image

Comments: I only able to finish coloring two today. XD I got some much needed rest today! biggrin I also wanted to draw me and my twin sister but she went to work and didn't tell me how she wanted to be drawn. XD Next improve day I'll have me and her~ I'm not happy with how it turned out at all buuuuuuuuuuuuuut decided to just post it. ^^;  

Ako-sama

Friendly Pup

8,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100

Ako-sama

Friendly Pup

8,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:43 pm
Day # 51
Theme: Goat wearing people clothes and Fireflies

User Image

User Image

Comments: Okay! XD For the first one I had a lot of fun with! XD First is just a cute chibi goat that is dressed as my avi! Then I'm dressed as a goat dressed as me! I kept thinking of the TurboTax commercial of the goat dressed as a human, dressed as a sheep. And an added bonus of a bear in an 'I love you' sweater!

The second pic is just my character dancing with fireflies. Listened to the firefly song and just drew something from the lyrics. I absolutely love that song! And today was a really good drawing day! They turned out so great and I'm so happy!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:09 pm
Day # 52
Theme: Leader
User Image

Comments: Okay! Done! biggrin Thank you to all that volunteered! XD I had a lot of fun drawing for everyone! We're playing following the leader! XD That's the first thing I thought when I saw the theme! So I'm the leader and we're all going on an adventure! Quoting everyone under spoiler! I can not wait to ink and color everyone! I saved everyone so if anyone changes it will be okay this time! Longest traditional doodle I've done in the last year I think. XD  

Ako-sama

Friendly Pup

8,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100

Ako-sama

Friendly Pup

8,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:55 pm
Day # 53
Theme: Spirit Challenge, Part 1: Dress Up

User Image

Comments: So I got a new computer. It's touch screen so I'm able to doodle right on it. I need to get a stylus and something for my hand cause it keeps drawing lines whenever the side of my hand touches it. sweatdrop So this is my first attempt at a doodle. If anyone has any tips that would be great! I would love them. (super frustrated and annoyed with it) So sorry if it's not my usual cute art. I'm excited to get better~ biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:53 pm

Posting error; main thread post; Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:59 pm

User Image

Day # 54
Theme: Spirit Challenge, Part 2

User Image
Your character was so cute! I don't think I did it justice but I wanted to start with you! Attempted to make the top see through. XD
User Image
Went for a relaxed pirate outfit for you! biggrin I think it turned out great!
User Image
One of my fav outfits! Something I want to wear for sure! <3
User Image
I like this one! The added blue just made it pop! biggrin I hope you like!
User Image
I hope this is what you were looking for! I really liked the insides showing so I cut up the shirt so that it could still be seeeeeen! XD And I couldn't help it with the bow tie! I thought it just fit him!
User Image
I attempted to color it with colors for a fire. It kinda worked. I also wanted to do a fancy dress for you because your always doing such amazing outfits! So this is a really pretty dress for you! biggrin
User Image
XD She's just too cute! I love how she turned out!
User Image
Put your character into a pretty dress! I thought I lost this piece but it just decided to save in a completely different folder. XD
User Image
First time drawing clothes on a ponysona! I hope I did it good! I didn't want to hide the markings so I left it open! biggrin
User Image
I like how this came out. Super simple but that's what he told me he wanted to wear. I didn't even have to float around google to get any ideas! biggrin I hope you like!
User Image
I love this outfit! And the colors! biggrin He went shopping so he's caring a bag! XD I hope you like! biggrin
User Image
emotion_kirakira I really like this one a lot! The colors are fantastic! I love how it looks on her! I hope you like it as much as I do!! <3
User Image
The outfit is a little simple. I love the stars on her leg! It almost looks like flowers. XD She is a beautiful character! Her hair is so pretty and amazingly done!
User Image
<3 The pic told me what he wanted to wear. XD It was weird. This was another one that I didn't have to float around for.
User Image
He's dressed all nice like! Except he's not wearing any shoes. 'Shhhhhhhhh' Dun tell him! XD
User Image
Super pretty dress! I really want it to get colored in like a purple fade to a blue or black~ <3 I hope you like~ Also not wearing shoes! XD
User Image
I really like how this one came out! <3 super pretty in green with the roses! <3  

Ako-sama

Friendly Pup

8,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100

Ako-sama

Friendly Pup

8,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:58 pm
Day # 55
Theme: Kitten

User Image

Comments: Some cute kitties!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:48 pm
Day # 56
Theme: fear

User Image

Comments: Sometimes I think I'm scary. XD But I'm not. D:  

Ako-sama

Friendly Pup

8,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100

Ako-sama

Friendly Pup

8,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:49 pm
Day # 57
Theme: Ladybug

User Image

Comments: My avi playing dress up! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:52 pm
Day # 58
Theme: Moon, Monster Under The Bed, Your Favorite Singing Insect

User Image

Comments: I really like how this turned out! Only just started coloring it! Ran out of time because yet again got stuck at work. All great and dandy but I didn't see a point in my boss not releasing me! D:

Any way! I wanted to draw my avi asleep on the moon but she ended up in bed with a cricket under the bed with the monster. The relaxing sound of crickets is one of my favorite things to listen to late at night in the summer at an event I go to. Until other people start snoring and I put my headphones in. XD Ako got woken up by the monster and slowly drifting back to sleep! biggrin  

Ako-sama

Friendly Pup

8,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100

Ako-sama

Friendly Pup

8,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:26 pm
Day # 59
Theme: Winter

User Image

Comments: I'm feeling so blah because of all the snow and the roads being bad. XD So I asked my twin what to doodle for today and after a few suggestions (and getting them shot down) she told me to doodle me being upset about the weather and being stuck inside. XD I'd be okay if the snow will stop and spring came so I can do my plants! That would make me happy! XD  
100 Days Event (2018)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff