Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply one on one rps
Invader Zim rp for Sinner and Anubis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:17 pm
Dwinky took the container, they all knew this dance. Dib was the best when engaging in unknown enimes wiht his helain. "Little present for you." He siad giving him a few flahs gernades he had, he made a habbit of always carrying tem for situaitons like this.
He took off the next second.
One leaves and one stays more fun fo him than. Zim croutched low and waited till the other was deemed far enough, he could chase him down later. He pulled in two of his legs, let them be his ace in the hole again. He pulled himself into a tight ball in his hidding lace watching as his mark moved slowly.
Now!
He sparng out with such speedthat even he didn'thear the sound of his Pak legs screaching on the metal.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:26 pm
It was fast Dibcould tell, but he let the it happen becaue he used one of the Flash granades while it was close to him. This gave him to bits of information. One It was Irken, what was very important because he was starting to get exicted, and two, it was fast what again also got him exicted.
"I been waiting for a good fight" he said taking hold of the two top pak legs...since they were in his torso at the moment and pulled them out. He never thought he would miss that feeling so much in his life. Nothing dose cut they way an Irken pak legs cut. he turned and grabbed a rusted out pipe since right now he didnt care much for using a blaster, well he did but when it cames to Irkens he liked it close.
and a rust pipe might not do much but he really didnt care at the moment. he smiled and charged the Irken the Pack legs cutting threw the piple like it was nothing. till he had no choise but to drop it.
It was a good thing he knew how to fight Irkens for the most part. if there ended up being more he would be worried but right now he dogged legs and threw punches himself and would grab anything he could to fight with.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:35 pm
Stab it and it just keeps coming. Shread into it it just keeps coming clealry this thing needed to know who it was daling with.
The punch that landed across his face, or helmet in tis case causd him to rattle for a second while made snarlas his hand lashed out with a punch. His other hand extneded the claws and they aimed for the stomache.
Still it didnt relent.
e missed having a challenge.
Te flahs gernade had givne his opponent a split second head start but Zim would notbe detered. He launched himself back and crawled up on a wreckage wall before jumping to antoehr over head his opponent. Tere he dropped downard wth the blades extended.
His opponent though ablde to stave off couldnt stop being npaled threw the shoulder and htan beign pinned to the ground. Even pinnedand inpaled they faught he was givne sevrle hard punches int he face which made him grab the thing aorudn the neck and put pressure.
He grinned hearing a gagging sound.
Now givne this thing gave him a decient fight he'd look it in the eye. Hi other handreached for hte helmet and with more fightening and clawing manage to yank it off his bPak blade raised ready until ......
He froze. Coplelty froze there was .. ther ewas no way.
'Dib.
Dib was here. Dib found him Dib ... His Dib his Enimy .. foudn him.
He had been sitll to long to wear Dib's fixt conneced with his helmet and cuasd him to get launched backwards and off him. his Pak leg was still in his hsoulde but Zim foudn himself in a state of .. he didnt know.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:52 pm
Dib took a deep breath once he was able to Kick the Itken off of him and c a little to get the oxygen back into his body. hus shoulders hurd like no tomarrow but he knew that they would heal and he could get a few new scars to show doe it. Few things could leave scars on his body now, Irkens seemed to be ones that could.
he pushed himself up smiling, he couldent rembure a time he had this much fun. "You know i should thank you. Its been a while since i fought an Irken, missed it really" he said going over to the Irken in question. He wondered why he stopped something must have happened or he gor some orders or something. "though really if you had jest stayed hidden we would have jest left....but guess a good fight calls everyone" he said getting into a fighting stance again. The fight felt like it he had dont it a million times, and in some sence he figured that with Zim he had but he wasent sure who this Irken was.
"You want round two" he asked ready to go all out "No holding back this time"

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:01 pm
Zim consdered countless wyas this could go but he was more angery with himself for allowing the hman to one up him. Their first encounter in years and Dib got one up on him. No he woudnt a llow it. He was up and ready in half a second his Pak legs retracted bakc to normal and where ready. He felt a grin spreadng on is face as adrenaline surged threw him.
Ah yes his enimy never disapointed him.
his flexd his fingers and felt he bones cracking and lossen while he did the same to his neck and shoulders. Holdign bakc and not haivng fun did get boring after os many years.But he was wandering half midnly where Dib' lttle friend went and how mnay mre there wee. No matter he'd have fun here and chase the others down at his leisure.
He coudl see the wounds he finflcited healing ... which made his grin spread even further and he felt excited cackle like growling come out of his throat.
It was like slow motion or something the next second they were literla beating the hell out of eac other punchs kicking and stabbings. it didn't matter because he didnt feel any of the inpact and Dib lelary wans't.
Dib had managed to overpower him brifly and Zim used hislef arm, his now mechancial one to lash outconnect with the humans face, the claws dug n and he saw blood coming out shortly after where his claws dug nto the huamns face.
He was only vagually aware of approchng footsteps.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:07 pm
Dib at one point realised that this fight felt like he had fought this Irken before. it was strange because he never seen an Irken with a metal arm or fight this way but at the same time it felt like he knew it at the same time. He was aware of the others comeing but he didnt care at the moment, this was his fight and he was going to finish it.
Threw more punches doges kicks and more or less jest getting at one another. Dib some how was able to get the Irkens helmet off, he wasent trying to but well punches can knock things off when you use enough forse.
Dib paused, those eyes, only one Irken had those eyes, the shade of red that he had seen so many times glaring at him threw the darkness, the eyes that as far as he knew only a few Irkens had. The eyes that held so much smotion in them.
Zims eyes
This was Zim. there was no way around it, after years he had found Zim...in a junk yard of all placed. He started laughing "Yes after all this time" he said grinning. he wasent going to talk ask whare Zim had been, He didnt care for the most part what he cared about was finishing this.
Well that and getting a little revenge. He was able to reach into his pack and got the one thing he had been saving for this, the only thing he took from Earth. "Hey Zim.....hope you have glue on" he said taking the bottle of water and splashed it on the Irkens face.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:14 pm
Yes it stng but after everything he had done t himself and what he endured. Alittle acidic burning felt near to nothing. He grimanced but he didn't scream, he was convicned on some level his tolerance to pain had reached unnaturla levels evne for im. "Your revenge and it's concept are as disapoitning as you are Dib." Burning with water acid asdie and the disconfort it clelary showed he grinned fully.
This pain flet almost soothing in comparison to eveyrthing.
In a sick way.
He registered more of them and debated how fast he could kill them. "Let me show you a better version of it." One Pak leg slahsing the human across the side and htan getting a kick in the sotmahce let Zim pull back and away the toher pak leg grabbed his helmet, he'd need that later. He noted the new arrivals and reocnzised oddly two fo them.
Anothe rhuman who he sotle form and the Morak girl he nealry killed. Ironic or funny he coudlnt decide.
"Still alive Bounty Hunter? Figured you'd have bleed out on that hsip I left you on." He spared one glance at her but was more focused on Dib.
Sabine was all to happy to give this hsort freak of an Irken her best gernade. "Dib let me repay this short frak in return!" O and she had just the knife for it to.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:39 pm
Dib was not about to let anyone interfear with this, not after years. "Any of you interupt this fight and ill turn you over to the fu*cking tallest myself" he said, though he wouldent go that far he was not going to let them think he was jokeing about this at all. "Iv spent to long looking for him to let you take this away from me" he said and looked back over at the Irken.
"And what ever you have agst them Zim I would think that I would be your first piroatey" he said with a smirk. They were the forthought of each other for so long, or atleast an afterthought anyway, that there was no way eather would want someone to interupt them like this.
Rese was ready to fire till he hurdDib, that was odd but when he hurd the name he was able to figure it out. "So this is the Irken youve been looking for" he said. "I thought he would be smaller than that" from how Dib had describes Zim the Irken would be tiny though he saposed that he could have upgraded himself at any given time.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:50 pm
"Thats the same lunatic that robbed me." Dwinky commented but held himself bakc knowing that htis owuld end badly, if that one enoucnter he saw on Earth was any indicator.
"Great having me sit back and let you have all the fun beating the Irken that nealry killed me." Sabine muttered.
"I can multi task Earth Worm, but that doenst mena I don't have priorities." His Pak legs had reassertd themselves and reconfigured, more htna ready they came out. "Nice to see you have some new tricks you were boring me for so long on Earth I was beginning to think you couldnt come up wiht anything. the fast helaing is rather nice ... makes cutting you up so much more fun." Full toothed grin and a maniacle glema in his eyes oh Zim had missed this so much!
He had killed before many more times in recent years but there was alwyas somehting about getting Dib bloodied that got him more excited for fightening. "I hope you have more to give me than just the helaing though." No sense in hidding his own upgrades ehtier as all six of his Pak legs cmae out.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:55 pm
Rese sighed wondering if they should do anything, though this being the one Dib had been looking for he didnt have the right to really stop him. "Lets jest take what we found back before were noticed." he didnt want this trip to be completly usless and they would have gatten a few things from the piles of junk to try and make up some more credits that they despritely needed at the moment Though he did think that someone should keep an eye on the two jest incase "Sabine keep an Eye on Dib, but dont interfer unless it looks like hes going to die"
Six that was knew, Dib always thought Zim only had four legs, the only ones that had six were "Wait are you a tallest now...why do i know the Tallest have six PAK legs" he muttered the last part to himself as he dogged sliding under Zim and kicking up to get him off balance a little before he looked around for something to use. strong wire used to help move things into a shipping craft. That would work. "we both have new tricks it seems. Good, if you didnt i would get bored myself" he took the wile and was able to get two if the back legs wrapped up, for how long he didnt know but it was something

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:05 pm
Zim hissed and snarled feeling the of blance and than having two legs tangled. But left foru more at his disposl so it wasn't a total loss. "Advanced helaign seems to be the only ting you have. I"m not inpressed." The wire had be torn and shreaded and he had gottne himself up onto the side fo a wreckag for distance and attack space "So Dib who are your knew friends? Didn't think you had any given your state on Earth? Or are they taking pity on you just like everyone else did?" He asked, emotional attacks weren't uncommon between them. They just rarely got a rela message across.
Far to much similarity between them.
Zim was mor eannoyed his helmet got rattled which made it's inner targeting way off which menat it was at present useless. The human coudl hit much harder now he'd give him that.
At present he didn't want to blast Dib into oblivon no he waned to shread him!
"Also for runign my helmets tarting Im goign to rip you open!" He gorlwed out as the hlemt reracted and though Zim ould be the first to admit apperance were ntohign Irkens carred about. He was a scared up mess. O
ne Lekku had been nealry severed and rempalecd with sybernetic attatchments. The inplemants where connected seemignly to his eye, a crude self repair that barly salvaged i his damaged apendage years before. "Though looking at you threw my helmet made you look so mcuh better."

-perosnally i think given how damaged zim looks youd have to lok at him and go '******** man' lol-  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 5:27 pm
"Guess i jest needed to leave earth to get some friends" Dib rarely took anything Zim said searsoley. it was jest a thing that they insult one another.
though Dib wasent expecting Zim to look so, scared. not that it was but but it ment that Zim went threw hell and back. "What the, Damn Zim you look like someone took a meat grinder to your face" he said as he doged. That wasent ment to be an insult but more something that jest shocked him. It also goot him mad, at who ever did this to Zim, he was sapost to do that to Zim not anyone else.
He had a feeling he knew who it was though, and he couldent really go up agest the Irken empire on his own. Still he wanted them all gone now for doing this. "Irken bastasrds dont they know Im the only one alowed to scare you"

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 5:34 pm
"As if you could." Zim shot backslashing forward again and tkaing note the human was much faste,r which made this more fun and entrtaining. "But spekaign of your friends Dib Worm would you mind than if I played with one of them instead? Think they're as resileint as you are?" He asked goign ove rin his head which of the gorup he had spotted would be funt o open up.
Maybe that oen human that he someohow kept running to. Or the Mordock women she looked like she'd have some fun fight in her.
"Mind if I put a reservation ont eh ones I want? Because Id love to opent he other human and the female Mercanry up" He picked up on shifitng of movement to his left and doged backwards as a blade hit the gorund where he ahd been stnaidng.
The Mercanry.
He spared a look at Dib befor directing his attneiotn ont he new comer.
"Dib! We have to do! NOW!" Sabine yelled as the Irken let out a hiss and sptrang at her.
"I'll make sure to give you more than soem minor hosptial injuryt this time! This time I'll tkae your whole arm!" Though he viewe dDib as his oppnenet he viewed the Mercanary as a decient distraction, evne iwht Dib present. Plus he owed her a dislimbing.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 5:52 pm
"What, No there offlimets" Dib said though it didnt seem like Zim cared all that much, when did he ever really. He chased after the Irken and hearing Sabine in pain he tacckled Zim and didnt hold back his punches to the Irken. "This is and always will be between you and me, you want to hurt them you have to kill me first" he growned out. "and your not very good at doing that"
Really look at all the chances Zim has has abd yet he was still there, he was happy about it yes because he was there now and it was all beacuse of Zim but he only had this handfull of friends he wasent about to lose them at all to Zim.
'Though speeking of puting people on reserve, mind if i take a crack and your leaders." Those two bastards needed to learn that zim was his and it didnt mader how Irkens worked no one gets in his way when it came to Zim.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:00 pm
"s**t little Irken goign to get a Sbine specile!" Sabine hissedwhile readjusting her arms once hte Irken had bene pulled awya form her. Long enough to get her wepaon ready..
Zim felt a surge of giddness, Dib had soethign he feare lsoignt han? He coudl use it and he coudl win. "Why would I kil you when I cna just keep you alive while I work on them. I think tha's far mor efunt han jus killing you-AAHHH!" The blaster shot hit him suare int e middle sending him bakcward snad temperarly dazing him in pain adn disorienting.
"Your lucky I missd!" Sabine yelled sense her arms conditon prevente her form actually missing the killing shot and only damaged he Irken. "Ship. Now. Dib!" She yelled as the Irken was already up and agian looking angery than ever.
Zim didn't bother with answering Dib's queshton aobut the Tellest because he knew the human would never reach them, no poitn in declaring hat was to be in hsi own victory.
"Just for that and because the Pglet seems fond of you ... I'm goignt o kill you very slowly." Zim hissed out darkly.

one on one rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff