Mama Ame
`Trace
Mama Ame
`Trace
Mama Ame
'Sup twin!

Hows it going?

Hey twin!

I've been good! And what about you? Did you get promoted to VC? I don't feel like I remember that before, hahah.

I'm good!

And yeah I did. I don't remember when though xd

How's it going with you?

Not much's been going on other than work and drawing, hahah.

Oh, where do you work? And yay drawing!

Not much for me other than raising the three hellions.

At a rental car company, cleaning out the cars, inside and out. Probably not the most glamorous job, but it sure as hell beats out the nightmare that was McDonald's before it, hahah.

Oh, I think that's two more children than I remember you having last time, hahah! All I remember is Olivia.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:29 pm
`Trace
Mama Ame
`Trace
Mama Ame
`Trace
Mama Ame
'Sup twin!

Hows it going?

Hey twin!

I've been good! And what about you? Did you get promoted to VC? I don't feel like I remember that before, hahah.

I'm good!

How's it going with you?

At a rental car company, cleaning out the cars, inside and out. Probably not the most glamorous job, but it sure as hell beats out the nightmare that was McDonald's before it, hahah.

Oh, I think that's two more children than I remember you having last time, hahah! All I remember is Olivia.

Nothing wrong with working for a car company. At least you have a job. That's more than a lot of people can say. And yay money! Money is always good!

Oops, lol! Yeah. I have three now. Olivia is almost 5! Alexandria (she goes by Alex) just turned 3 in November. Eoin (which is pronounced like Owen) is 10 months.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:07 pm
`Trace
Sick Until Sunday
`Trace
Sick Until Sunday
'Trace <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 heart heart heart heart heart heart

Glad to see you're alive and doing well!

(Demon of the Stars!)
Yes! Good seeing you too! Have you been well yourself?
I have been doing pretty well! Most intense couple years of my life, but I moved from WA to CA so now I have sunshine!

Glad to hear you powered through it!

I don't think I'd ever move out of WA though, I like the rain and clouds too much, hahah!
I miss the mountains and the snow but not the rain!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:11 pm
`Trace

YOU'RE BACK! cat_blaugh

*GLOMP*

We miss you so much! cat_crying

A whole lot has happened in two years. Both of my sisters are living on their own while I'm stuck with my parents (not that it's a completely bad thing), we got two dogs again, and my parents both have new jobs now (and they're happy). We've been looking for some land to build our smaller houses on (one for Mom and Dad and one for me), but we've got to sell our current house first. I don't know when exactly that's going to happen, but I'm hoping that it will be soon. I just can't wait to live in my own house! cat_whee

Catkid_neo

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

`Trace

Newbie Noob

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:33 pm
Mama Ame
`Trace
Mama Ame
`Trace
Mama Ame

I'm good!

How's it going with you?

Nothing wrong with working for a car company. At least you have a job. That's more than a lot of people can say. And yay money! Money is always good!

Oops, lol! Yeah. I have three now. Olivia is almost 5! Alexandria (she goes by Alex) just turned 3 in November. Eoin (which is pronounced like Owen) is 10 months.

Hahah, yeah. Although, I think I might be making less per paycheck than when I was at McD's. At least this job is consistent though, and that's why I enjoy it way more!

Oh wow! That's pretty similar to what my parents had, two older daughters and a youngest son, hahah. Any plans for more, or you planning to stop at this many?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:36 pm
Sick Until Sunday
`Trace
Sick Until Sunday
`Trace
Sick Until Sunday

(Demon of the Stars!)
I have been doing pretty well! Most intense couple years of my life, but I moved from WA to CA so now I have sunshine!

I don't think I'd ever move out of WA though, I like the rain and clouds too much, hahah!

Speaking of, near the freeway near my work, you can get a great view of the Cascades on a sunny day, hahah. Especially if it's around freezing!  

`Trace

Newbie Noob

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

`Trace

Newbie Noob

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:49 pm
Catkid_neo
`Trace

YOU'RE BACK! cat_blaugh

*GLOMP*

We miss you so much! cat_crying

A whole lot has happened in two years. Both of my sisters are living on their own while I'm stuck with my parents (not that it's a completely bad thing), we got two dogs again, and my parents both have new jobs now (and they're happy). We've been looking for some land to build our smaller houses on (one for Mom and Dad and one for me), but we've got to sell our current house first. I don't know when exactly that's going to happen, but I'm hoping that it will be soon. I just can't wait to live in my own house! cat_whee

Oh, thank you!

Personally, I feel like I might be a long ways away from living on my own, especially considering I live in the general Seattle area, hahah. Good luck in your endeavors though!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:30 am
`Trace
Sick Until Sunday
`Trace
Sick Until Sunday
`Trace
Sick Until Sunday

(Demon of the Stars!)

Speaking of, near the freeway near my work, you can get a great view of the Cascades on a sunny day, hahah. Especially if it's around freezing!
What area? I grew up in monroe, clear mountain view from my yard hehe.... and it's always pretty between i-5 and hw2 up near marysville and lake stevens  

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:56 pm
Sick Until Sunday
`Trace
Sick Until Sunday
`Trace
Sick Until Sunday

What area? I grew up in monroe, clear mountain view from my yard hehe.... and it's always pretty between i-5 and hw2 up near marysville and lake stevens

I love the fact that there's a few Why Notians here that are from Washington (or used to be, anyway). *waves* Hello fellow Washingtonians! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:49 pm
Sick Until Sunday
`Trace
Sick Until Sunday
`Trace
Sick Until Sunday

In Everett. Under the same weather I can get a good view of the Olympics in Edmonds near where I live too, hahah.  

`Trace

Newbie Noob

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:28 pm
`Trace
Mama Ame
`Trace
Mama Ame
`Trace
Mama Ame

I'm good!

How's it going with you?

Hahah, yeah. Although, I think I might be making less per paycheck than when I was at McD's. At least this job is consistent though, and that's why I enjoy it way more!

Oh wow! That's pretty similar to what my parents had, two older daughters and a youngest son, hahah. Any plans for more, or you planning to stop at this many?

Nice. I was totally throw off when I found out I was having a boy. But he's fantastic.

I think we're done. Definitely not going to TRY for a 4th but if a 4th happens we'll have him/her. Though that terrifies me because Eoin was 10 lbs 10 oz when he was born lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:32 pm
Mama Ame
`Trace
Mama Ame
`Trace
Mama Ame
'Sup twin!

Hows it going?

Hey twin!

I'm good!

How's it going with you?

Beautiful. *wipes tear*  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:47 pm
Zphal
Mama Ame
`Trace
Mama Ame
`Trace
Mama Ame
'Sup twin!

Hows it going?

Hey twin!

I'm good!

How's it going with you?

Beautiful. *wipes tear*

I'm a terrible mom and call them Turdlings and sometimes even Little Shits to their faces. Had to stop The Little Shits though because Alex was starting to use it LOL.

I honestly don't care if they cuss but Olivia MIGHT be starting school next year, and they visit the grandparents a lot so it's just easier to have them NOt do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:34 pm
Mama Ame
Zphal
Mama Ame
`Trace
Mama Ame

I'm good!

How's it going with you?

Beautiful. *wipes tear*

I'm a terrible mom and call them Turdlings and sometimes even Little Shits to their faces. Had to stop The Little Shits though because Alex was starting to use it LOL.

I honestly don't care if they cuss but Olivia MIGHT be starting school next year, and they visit the grandparents a lot so it's just easier to have them NOt do it.

User Image  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:58 pm
It has been a while since I've seen that username. It is good to hear you are doing well. [I was Bikki Kobayashi, changed my name last year]  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff