Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Archives
[USER BOOTH] Wax & Wane`s Charms [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
thyPOPE rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:37 pm
This wasn't really Optimist's thing. That didn't mean she couldn't do it. She gathered the plants obligingly - well, it was a little tree that'd kind of snapped in two in her mouth.

Oh well. At least she got a lovely token out of it!  
FrostyPeaches rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:46 pm
Small animal bones/skull (small meaning a small bone from any size animal, skulls should be about foxbun to eaglehound in size)
"That's not what we asked for!" Somehow you lost the original item.. (Wax & Wane begrudgingly hand over a single token, and a premade charm)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Today Pith decided to be more involved with the events besides constantly visiting the flower booth. Since this one was pretty much right beside it, she tiptoed over to see what this is.

After listening to their introduction, he noticed it was an errand booth. Ok I can deal with that. They told him to fetch a small animal bone or skull. No problem. I could complete that in no time.

Pith started to search and search around the swamp and when he found one, he made a bad choice to pass by the flower booth again. The strong smell of flowers seeped into his nostrils and he almost automatically headed straight toward it.

"I love you guys' flowers!" he shouted out loud toward the trio of kin. Dropping the small bone he was holding onto, he went and snacked on their flowers. "Mmm, delicious." He munched away for quite some time and just remembered that he was out on an errand.

"Oh, well let's see, where did it go?" he asked the flowers, moving them out of the way with his hoof, only to see new ones tumble down infront of him. "Guess I will never know," he said smiling, and picked up a bunch of flowers in his mouth. Perhaps these flowers will do.
User Image
When he got back to the twins' booth, their expression changed. "I thought you guys wanted pretty flowers, not some chunk of bone," he told them, batting his eyelashes. And nosed the flowers closer toward them on the counter.

The twins weren't happy but they gave in and handed over a token and some shiny charm to him. "OOoo~ thank you," Pith replied and admired the tiny shell like charm. It was very unique looking and he loved it.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
thyPOPE rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-16)

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:35 pm
Hot Underfoot watched and waited by the booth for a while before approaching. "Don't know if I believe you, but I'll give it a shot," she said.

A skull was easy. She brought back a frog skull and then some, all in pristine condition, and smiled when they offered her a custom charm. "I...will be back to collect on that," she said. There was no sense in missed opportunities, after all!

[ahh i have to leave about /now/ but i will fill out the form later < u <]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:13 pm
Wax and Wane nod, very pleased with the bones, and give the doe instructions on how to find them should they not be here when she returns.

((aka if event closes before you're back PM me the form.))

thyPOPE
Hot Underfoot watched and waited by the booth for a while before approaching. "Don't know if I believe you, but I'll give it a shot," she said.

A skull was easy. She brought back a frog skull and then some, all in pristine condition, and smiled when they offered her a custom charm. "I...will be back to collect on that," she said. There was no sense in missed opportunities, after all!

[ahh i have to leave about /now/ but i will fill out the form later < u <]

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:24 pm
Omg I cannot believe I forgot about this, I'm sorry D: I'd meant to ask if you had a pref on seashell type? And if not could it be something that's not an actual shell but generally considered as a shell (like a sand dollar or an urchin's skeleton)?

anemosagkelos
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Honeycomb. She could find that.

It was a short journey to where a beehive had been knocked down. One section was missing but the rest remained intact lying ready for the taking. She gently took one in her mouth and returned, lying it before the twins.

"Here you are, a piece of honeycomb in perfect condition,"

The Cake Mage of Sheep

I'd like a charm for.. Lucid Dreams
Is this base good? Seashell
Colors please! Pearl White, Pale Pink, Dark Pink
Hmm these might look nice too! A flower.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:25 pm
No preference; and no, it doesn't have to be an actual shell either. :3

The Cake Mage of Sheep
Omg I cannot believe I forgot about this, I'm sorry D: I'd meant to ask if you had a pref on seashell type? And if not could it be something that's not an actual shell but generally considered as a shell (like a sand dollar or an urchin's skeleton)?

anemosagkelos
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Honeycomb. She could find that.

It was a short journey to where a beehive had been knocked down. One section was missing but the rest remained intact lying ready for the taking. She gently took one in her mouth and returned, lying it before the twins.

"Here you are, a piece of honeycomb in perfect condition,"

The Cake Mage of Sheep

I'd like a charm for.. Lucid Dreams
Is this base good? Seashell
Colors please! Pearl White, Pale Pink, Dark Pink
Hmm these might look nice too! A flower.

anemosagkelos

Kaluna Skunk rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)

Kaluna Skunk

Anxious Animal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A rock or gemstone is what Flower was supposed to find, she figured it would be easy enough. She wandered around the booths a bit and ended up finding a really pretty shiny crystal! She rejoiced in her good fortune and ran back to give it to Wax and Wane, carrying it in her mouth. She tripped right in front of their booth and accidentally swallowed the crystal. She thankfully didn't choke, but she felt so embarrassed that instead of even trying to find another rock she just ran away!  
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:41 pm
When Fair Hunter was told to go get a shell, she knew just where to go. She slunk around behind Rise and Shine's booth and gathered ALL the broken egg shells she could carry. "Here you go!" she said, beaming. "Literally none of them are intact, but look at how many there are! You could make so many charms with these!"  

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

thyPOPE rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:40 pm
"Hello," said Optimist happily. "I'd love to help you."

She retrieved the feathers and brought them back to the twins. "Watch what I can do," she said sagely.

Then she...well, she ate them.

The Cake Mage of Sheep
ahhh thank you so much! Q__Q and take your time on this!

I'd like a charm for.. stealth and luck!
Is this base good? owl skull
Colors please! orange, red, white, with green accents maybe? QAQ!
Hmm these might look nice too! Stalks of tall grass, chickadee feathers, hawthorn berries?

Meanwhile, Hot Underfoot had returned. She watched to ensure that everyone else had left - or at least most of the booth's customers - and then beamed. "I do hope you recognize me," she said. "I think I've thought of something."  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff