Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Sand Shenanigans (Sid x Amy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:59 pm
She nodded sharply. "Exactly! Frustrating!" She waited paitently for what he had to say, fidgeting nervously in her seat a bit as he went over the material. She was quite proud of the work considering how it came to be. Writting stories based off of dreams is the best way to write in her oppinion. She couldn't remember the dream as vividly, but it was rather steamy for some odd reason. If she were more of the scientific type, she wouldve tried to remember the dream more so she could get specific detatils. She could tell the female was her, but who was the male was the main question.

She blushed a little at the comment, taking her phone from him carefully. She did say she was trying to work on her skill right? "I actually had inspriation for that through a dream. Everything that was written in there was as close to how it panned out in my dream as possible. I know Im the female, but the male was pretty fuzzy. Only thing I rember was a talk black shadow with glowing...O-Oh my jack.....E-erm...Please dont freak out or anything but I think that the other person..." she swallowed for a bit, placing her head in her hands. Well Amy, only you would do this...

"I think the person was you? Idontevenknowwhyimsosorry"

He was gonna think she was a weird freak or something. How in all of Halloween did she manage to write a smutt fiction about her self and a boil she only just met? Jack something was wrong with her...

Yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:07 pm
Sidron sat there for a moment in silence. His brain ticking away as he tried to process her revelation about her dream. The fact that she was dreaming about him well, people dreamed about other people all the time. The fact that that dream was rather....adult in nature....well. It was kind of weird. But dreams were dreams right? You couldn't control them.

Being written in smut fanfiction was a first. He cleared his throat.

"It was just a dream right? So...there's really nothing to be apologetic about. You can't control your dreams. No matter what the content." It did make things a little awkward though. Sidron never really had it in his head that other people might find him attractive. Sure, perhaps he was nice to look at but he wasn't vain. People dreaming about him well, that had never come across his mind.

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:21 pm
Oh jack she was so...What? Embarassed, Nervous? Ashamed? How about a bit of all three? Amys vines began to uncoil while her thoughts roamed, one flailing about while the other seemed like it was contemplating something before moving away, removing Amys hands from her face. "S-Sorry....That really isnt something I do often. I can understand if you think me strange or anything like that. U-uh....I cant controll my dreams yes, but at the same time its....Forward of me. Even if Im am unconcious."

She wasnt flirty or confident like alot of the other ghouls around Halloween, hell, if she was she wouldn't hesitate to try and flirt with the boil in front of her. He really wasnt bad looking now that she could see him up close. N-Not bad at all...Still doesnt make the fiction any better... Maybe she should revise it a bit or get rid of it? The latter option seemed appealing but it also felt like a waste of the progress she made. The food choose to arrive then and she happily took her plate, pushing the italian soda between them so they could share easily.

"All and all, I do apologize once again. If I realized this sooner I wouldve tried to edit it a bit before showing you. If you want, I can try to edit it tonight or just get rid of it completely?" Her vine managed to stop wriggling around while the other was doing something under the table. So long as it wasnt causing trouble, she would leave it be. "If Im being honest, you aren't ugly or anything. Im wondering how you havent managed to get eaten up by some of the more flirty and confident ghouls around here...Its peculiar to say the least."

There, that wasnt so bad was it?

Maybe.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:32 pm
The arrival of the food was a welcome sight. His steak smelled really good and his stomach rumbled in eager anticipation.

To be honest flirting and the like was something that went unnoticed half the time by the boil. Especially when it was directed at himself. Subtly was never easily picked up on. And it wasn't like he couldn't flirt, the idea to just never really came to mind.

Sidron cut into his steak. Taking a bite and chewing it thoughtfully to get a good taste for the flavor. When she spoke of deleting the story he merely shrugged. "Do what you wish with it. Its your story. Though it kind of seems like a waste to toss it out." He wasn't going to get all weird over a story. No matter what it's nature was.

"I think we had this conversation before. I'd rather not be eaten by any ghouls. Being uneaten and alive is preferable."

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:43 pm
She was surprised. Huh...Well she could keep it up if it was okay with him she supposed. Sure why not! She politely cut into her own steak, chewing then covering her mouth with her hand while she laughed. "I didnt mean litterally, its a figure of speech. Erm....Youre good-looking so Im surprised you havent been asked out by one of the more...."Womanly" ghouls around here. Boils that look like you usually get mauled their first couple of weeks here and they either hook up with some one or they dissappoint the ghould population by being only interested in boils. Its quite funny." So she figured beating around the bush with Sid wasnt going to work with conversation so she would try a more direct approach.

She usually tried to keep her bluntness in check since it could be insulting but she was starting to think the big boil wasnt all that sensitive anyhow.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:51 pm
"I don't know anyone well enough to really 'hook up'." It was true. He'd met a few ghouls but nothing really serious happened. Sure a few were nice to look at but Sidron wasn't a dog that barked up every tree or love the sick puppy type.

Though he nearly choked on his steak when she talked about boils liking other boils. "No, I can assure you I'm not into boils. Like that. At all." No, no thanks. He preferred females. Greatly preferred females.

"Hopefully you won't write any stories about me in that...kind of situation." Everyone had their own likes and dislikes. Sidron had nothing against boils liking boils. It was just not for him. Way way way way not for him.

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:08 pm
What?! He didnt follow the "I like boils only" theme that seemed to be the trend around here? Intresting...Amy decided to try something that hopefully wouldnt get her hurt some how. "Then.....If youre into ghouls..." she leaned in a bit, raising her eyebrow, "What about me?" Sucky attempt at flirting is a go and boy she didnt know what she was doing.It was all fun and games plus there was a high chance the boil wouldnt really get her silly attempt anyway since it wasnt as direct as she liked. Oh well, lets see what happens.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:13 pm
The boil stopped mid-bite. Letting his fork hand in the air for a second. "If I didn't like you I wouldn't be here." He took the bite that had lingered in the air for a moment. So good. Sidron closed his eyes in delight. It just got better and better as he went along.

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:49 pm
Amy just blinked and sighed. Welp, there went that experiement..."You do realize....I was trying to flirt right?" She laughed then, shaking her head. This was a pretty...Particular boil. Sure she supposed she wasnt all that direct but she was sure her tone wouldve given him the hint right? She took another bite of her steak, frowning in frustration. Why was she trying to even flirt in the first place?! It so wasnt her it was scary...

She would try again after they were done eating to see if it was the food that distracted him from picking up on social ques and such. She was pretty sure that was it so the experiment would continue to see just how much she can poke and prod before the dragon actually picked up on something.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:01 pm
Tilting his head, he quirked an eyebrow as his eyes opened a bit. "Were you? Hm." One would think that with the certain topics she wove into her stories she would be a bit better at it.

But her merely smiled to himself as he finished off his steak. He was unsure of what was really going on. She had been all apologetic about the story and now she was saying she was flirting with him. Amy was a puzzle for sure.

Settling his fork and knife on the plate, Sidron scooted his chair closer to her's. Taking her hand in his own, he pulled the ghoul a little closer. A serious look on his dark face as he ran the back of his other hand along her cheek and jaw line. "If you're into boils, what about me?" His voice was throaty as he tilted her head up lightly with a finger, holding her chin as he leaned in close. His lips barely brushing against her own before he leaned back. Breaking the interaction and releasing her hand.

"You see. Night and day."

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:01 pm
Oh damn....That was somewhat of a blow to her small ego. What really threw her for a loop was what happened next. She frowned and was more than a bit puzzled when he scooted his chair closer, blinking with a small blush beginning to start on her face. "W-What are you...?" She squeaked and just couldn't fathom what was happening as she was pulled closer, the look on his face made her start to breath just a little faster, and the hand on her cheek caused her eyes to turn a darker shade of green.

"If you're into boils, what about me?"

She had to catch herself from leaning in closer huffing after he was done. Well, it seems like her flirt game needed to be stepped up a bit...She couldn't form words for a second, stammering and looking everywhere his direction till she could calm down a bit to think. When she was calm enough, a great and terrible idea sparked in her head. She took a deep breath before looking up at him with hooded eyes, getting up. "Not bad...." She walked over to him slowly, her vines pushing the table out of the way carefully before she tilted her head with a coy smile.

Challenge accepted dragon.

She walked closer before cupping his face gently pulling him down to her level. "I'll ask you again...If you're into ghouls....Then..." She made sure to keep eye contact with him as she brought her face closer to his, "What about me?" She brought her face just a tiny bit closer, taking his lower lip with her teeth, just a tiny nibble, before pulling away, sitting back in her chair. She looked as red as one could get, but she leaned in on her elbows. "You see, night and day..."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:12 pm
Well crap. She was leaning this too well. It was hard to ignore the little tingly feeling behind his left ear when she nibbled on his lip. His eyes lidded in silent contemplation about the whole situation.

"Not bad. Could use a bit more practice though." Glancing to his empty plate, the boil smirked just a bit. The corner of his mouth curling just slightly. It felt like quite a bit of time had passed since they came to the restaurant. In fact, the sun was starting to set just a bit giving the beach a hazy, red look to it. "Are you done with your meal? I'd like to go back to the beach for a bit before it gets too dark."

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:28 pm
Oh awesome! At least she did a pretty good job even if shes never flirted before in her life...She looked to her mostly eaten meal and nodded. She took a sip of her italian soda and smiled contently. Ahhhh italian soda...."Would you like to try before I drink it all? If not, I can drink the rest and we can go back to the beach."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:31 pm
He shook his head. "No. You go ahead and finish it." Standing from his chair, he stretched his arms over his head. That was a good steak, he'd have to come back sometime.

For now, onto other things. Sidron waited patiently for her to finish her drink before they would head back to the beach.

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:37 pm
She was a bit sad he didn't want to try the drink but more for her she guessed. Amy finished her drink as quickly as she could, setting the empty glass down when she was done, waiting patiently for him to get up. Today was pretty fun and full of add surprises...She looked over to Sid and blushed, focusing her attention on the beach. "Ready?"

Yayoi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces