The High Born ♔ Trope Goats is OPEN!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:05 pm
I'd love to be an AIM/Skype group for tribe stuff. My skype is wrathlet and my AIM is also wrathlet. (I'd also dearly love to RP with some folks!)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:11 pm
Somewhere aesthetically pleasing, for certain! I think any little niche that truly represents the swamp would be best.

I was thinking about tossing a buck into things. I think Heart's Worth would fit in rather well; he's a rather submissive little fellow, very likely one who would be easily manipulated.

As for AIM: mine is late night kicks, if anyone wants to yap at me for plotting and drama!  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:58 pm
I LOVE the idea of a tribe skype channel! Setting it up now, so everyone send me friend requests! I am desudesuka.

Ascetically and botanically pleasing is a must. But, like, where physically? Any ideas?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm
Set up an AIM channel, too. I can't do Skype at work, but I'm available on aim pretty much 24/7.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:26 pm
Well, if we're gonna overthink this to its logical conclusion, we want something south of the rainshadow of the mountains and far enough away from the coastal deltas that you won't have a salty water table. However, something near a riverine confluence point would give a nice, fertile, silty soil... I think it'd be swell to control one of those three purple circles there!
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:01 am
Thank you, Scara, I like the way you overthink! lol
The middle one is my favorite, but both the Mother's Club and the Brotherhood are claiming that area. I'm thinking the third one could work well though!  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Whippie

Anxious Voter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:06 am
Well, I like the third one best. c:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:05 pm
I agree with the third one since the second is taken. It's a little away from the heart of the swamp and that way they wont have TOO many kin stumbling into and meddling in their business. xD So it adds an air of privacy being closer to the coastline.  

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:15 pm
Also with it being kinda close to the coast... beach episodes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:43 pm
Lmao.. Baywatch. Goat style. 8D  

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:03 pm
Also, with the location at the third site, it's pretty accessible to other areas on that end, too. Not too far from the beach... and that grey area up there... so that might work having that to play with, too. And there's another tribe up there to dicker about with as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:52 pm
I Have No Idea What I Am Getting Myself Into!
Username: Shaddaling
Personality: Compile is intelligent, sharp, not a lot gets past his bright eyes and he is not above using a situation for his own gain. He is a bit smug, but he certainly has the present to be smug about. He knows he is handsome. He can be terribly polite when it is warrant and enjoys flirting and certainly having attention on himself.
Under it all, Compile is a hunter. What he wants, he gets. He loves nothing more than blood on his hooves and in his teeth and on his tongue. He loves a challenge, to obtain, to earn difficult things. There is a burning desire to win and this would certainly be one of his most difficult challenges yet.

Court/Weed: Trying for court
Notes: Compile is Pansexual and his muse is terribly attached to Tracks and Blood on the Sandsneither that would make good court material… but he certainly can keep some lovers on the side, can’t he? If he is careful...
And well, there certainly are more than beautiful does to content himself with.

(Lets give this a try)  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Whippie

Anxious Voter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:30 am
jynk

Hey... Do you remember reading about the responsibilities of the Thorns? Blinded and I would like to give you the opportunity to begin by judging whether or not Compile (see above entry) is right for the Mother's High Court.

If you believe him to be, contact Shaddaling and begin the initiation RP! xD

If you have any questions, at all, ask Blinded or Myself for assistance!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:03 am
ORP is coming soon~
(hopefully, irl sucks.)  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Celestial Requiem

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:44 am
I Have No Idea What I Am Getting Myself Into!
Username: Celestial Requiem
Personality: Leap's main goal in life is to get with as many does as possible. What better way to accomplish that than by joining a tribe full of attractive does? Yeah, yeah, they've got a bunch of rules or whatever, but that's just a minor detail. He'll play along publicly, but what he does behind the bushes is a different story.

He will be charming and suave and affectionate to whoever "owns" him, but he's absolutely gonna flirt with any and all does when he's out of sight. And if they accept his advances, he will take advantage of it. A does accuses him of flirting with her? How dare! He would never do such a thing, his heart belongs only to....whoever it's supposed to belong to. He's an honest buck! Essentially, he's a playboy who's good at pretending he's faithful. Until the kids start popping up, anyways.

Court/Weed: Court or bust, if Leap doesn't have the ladies' attention he's out.

Notes: If you want drama, Leap can provide. He is probably going to get kicked out eventually, but it'll be a fun ride there. Lying, cheating, blackmail, broken hearts, illegitimate kids. Leap has a lot to offer.  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff