Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Morrison's Candy Improrium! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:18 am
Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

"Bigger brood, more minions." Mis answered simply before tossing the four new candies down her throat. Moments later the female goblin's belly began to rumble as her overly pregnant body began processing the newest patch of baby goblins that had just been added to the mix. Thankfully the growth was not limited to her belly and Mis received generous additions to her breasts and hips as well.

The animal hide shirt she had been wearing was no longer worthy of being called a shirt (it barely had been at the start) now resembling a bib or stray napkin loosely draped over the goblin's neck and shoulders, barely hiding her nipples as her breasts found freedom.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:15 pm
Viper9000

Stardust Drifter

"Ye know we'r a slow race. My clan especially hasn't had any males save for the old ones which aren't viable anymore." Flannery started as she felt herself swelling out. The feeling to her was magical although her clothing soon would not fit. The goblin female next to her carried a small army and the dwarfs own young ones would have to take them down. She were about to make a remark when she felt the humans hand touch the growing sphere of her middle. Blushing she hd never felt like this before almost sensual to her but the dwarf kept a straight face.  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:30 am
Viper9000

Fallen Akari-chan

Myr stared in shock as the not topless Goblin swelled out to the peak of motherhood. "If we keep this up you'll end up breeding your own dungeon." he spoke with surprise finding himself in awe at how she didn't seem to mind that she was now looking as if she was pregnant with human sized triplets! That or a large Ogre. Maybe she was?

The Dwarf woman turned his gaze away from the immobile Goblin to focus on her and her words. "So you have no men to have children with?" he stated sadly. Bending down he placed his ear to her belly as his hands now began to massage it. Hearing the cascade of heartbeats he smiled. "Well you both look adorable pregnant. Still what are you two going to do now?" he asked trying hard not to stare at the Goblin's lack of covered chest.

============================================
PrincessLeafra

Simon blushed, staring at her with surprise. She wanted to marry him? Become his cute knocked up elven wife? Taking her by the hand he passionately kissed her. Wrapping his arms around her he nuzzled their noses together. "Yes..you beat me to the punch I was going to ask for your hand." he spoke not realizing the food had made her belly grow a little.

"How about after you eat we can head to the church? I know of one that doesn't mind if two different races and people get married right away." he spoke standing up. "Does my wife need anything else before we go?" he cooed placing a hand on her tummy and smiling warmly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:36 am
Elizabeth smiled after Simon had kissed her and touched his nose to hers. She had a crush the first time she had seen him which was maybe a few months after her family was killed and she was out on the street trying to sell flowers. When he asked her if there was anything else she needed she just shook her head no as she put the last of the leafy greens in here mouth. When she was done she got up and was ready to go marry her crush/ now love. Her life was finally changing around and maybe it was a good thing.

Then she suddenly realized will they marry them since she was knocked up. "Will they marry us even though I am pregnant." She put a hand on her stomach and she rubbed very pregnant belly.

Stardust Drifter

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:54 pm
Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

"Me okay with that, dungeon good spot for home. Just need more space to grow..." Mis replied, flailing one of her legs and arms at the nearby shelves which loomed far closer then she was used to. "Mis need rolley things, you human find for me prease?"

True enough with a belly the size of a barrel and her breasts the size of small kegs, it was next to impossible for Mis to move more then an inch at a time. And being a goblin, Mis gave little thought to the concept of modesty. "Shop running outta room, need food..." the female goblin added, sniffing the air as her heavily pregnant middle gurgled loudly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:28 am
Stardust Drifter

Viper9000

"Aye lad. Hard to carry on a clan without men. Mostly all are out fighting a certain green skinned people I know..." Flannery scowled at Mis. "I'm going to need to pay to have a load of this stuff sent to our stronghold." She continued enjoying the feeling of his rubbing against the tight skin of her abdomen.  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

artman_2.0

Cunning Cardholder

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:25 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

Viper9000

The door's bell jingled as a pair came in. They were holding hands, with rings attached so they must be married, and common sense would say to each other. The first was a holstaurus with a smaller than average chest for her species and her partner was a nekomata with tabby patterned fur and sharp eyes.

They sought out the store owner and the catgirl did the talking. "You got any of those fast-acting, human biscuits? I need to drop a human baby in a couple of hours. We'll also take a normal pregnancy butterscotch. My mate needs to start making milk in a hurry. You know what, give her the human biscuit and I'll take four butterscotches."
(Biscuit referring to a cookie)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:49 am
artman_2.0

The shop owner wasn't around, but one of his handsome young apprentices was. "Oh the owner of this place went out to get more ingredients! Yet I'll help you two!" he smiled kindly.

Leading them through one of the open doorways, away from the main lobby and the expanding dwarf and goblin, into another warm looking room. Boxes and tins of cookies aligned the shelves. "Here you go. Feel free to sample some of them actually. It kind of didn't stop the two in the main entrance." he blushed a little.

"I'm Jack! Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you two!" he happily smiled then turned around to leave the couple alone.

Viper9000

(wow you're dancing avi got a sexy upgrade xP lol)
Fallen Akari-chan

So her clan didn't have any males. Taking his cloak off he tied it over Mis's bosoms so at least her top wouldn't be seen everywhere. Using a spell to increase his strength he closed his eyes and scooped up the large Goblin. Holding her in his arms, a bit awkwardly, he glanced down at the slowly expanding Dwarf.

"So is this the same for you as well Mis?" he asked looking at the Goblin in his arms. "Hold on tight I'm taking you both back to my cabin. I'll make sure you're well fed. You might need a place to stay until this wears off." he said nodding to their bellies.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:45 pm
Stardust Drifter

(Indeed she did! ^^ Marrazan was doing stuff with his animation software again and I asked him about updating it for me to better show off his current skill level. I was hoping to get a couple of my other OCs dancing on either side of her but idk if that is still gonna happen or not.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:54 pm
Stardust Drifter

Viper9000

Fallen Akari-chan

The feline pawed through the cookies and held up one that had a human baby drawn in icing upon it. "Jack, will this guarantee that the baby will be born a human?" she asked, passing the cookie to her holstaurus lady, as she rifled through the candies that weren't chocolates, taking four pieces that would guarantee pregnancy.

"And do not fear, we do actually plan on paying for these. Oddly enough, we need them for a payday..." the cowgirl replied, flopping her ears cutely.  

artman_2.0

Cunning Cardholder

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:31 am
artman_2.0

Jack nodded. "Yes that cookie will give you a Human baby." he replied walking up to them and showing them one of the charts near the shelves. Both of them were really cute, too bad they were married or a couple.

"Oh no need to worry about pay the first handfulls are on the house. It's kind of a silly thing the shop owner does." he replied kindly yet growing ever more curious by the minute.

Yet it would be rude to pry and he doubted they would have any interest in him or his curiosity. "Still if you both feel like paying then that's fine too."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:48 am
Stardust Drifter

The cat girl noticed Jack's stares and blinked, before popping the candies in her mouth and swallowing. "Yeah, we're married... But we never said it couldn't be an open relationship," she stated, gauging his reaction as her tummy started to rumble.

The holstaurus munched down on the cookie, before passing Jack a few gold coins. "I hope this covers things. We'd pay more, but we need to save what we can to pay our monthly taxes for our home."  

artman_2.0

Cunning Cardholder

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:09 am
artman_2.0

His cheeks flushed with color. "N-No I'm sorry!" he stuttered obviously caught off by the Neko's flirtatious reply. Close to her he was surprised she ate all four of the candies at once!? He could hear gurgling and soon she would probably feel a warm rush as life was being filled into her womb. "F-Four!? Wow you must really want to be-" but before he could finish he took a step back and noticed her belly slowly swelling.

The Holstaurus gobbled down her cookie as well. Taking the coins from her hand he smiled shyly. What an odd couple, but they both were cute and were about to get cuter now that they were both pregnant.

"H-How are you both feeling?" he asked with slight curiosity and concern.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:32 pm
Stardust Drifter

"Thankfully not queasy. That is a great benefit to these candies," she purred, stroking her swelling tummy gently. "Jack, was it? My name is Millicent, you can call me Millie. My wife is Kelsey. And since I feel you trustworthy enough, I'll come clean with our intentions. We have a couple willing to pay for a healthy human baby, like a surrogate. I'm popping out a small litter because... I know a place that treats my species as inferior, so they'll buy my babies as luxury pets..."  

artman_2.0

Cunning Cardholder

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:57 am
artman_2.0

Jack nodded so the cow girl was a surrogate and the neko was going to birth a litter to sell her kittens? Kind of an odd thing to do but many of the women, and men sometimes, that entered this candy store had different intentions.

"I'm actually about to get off of work. I could get some more candies and cookies for you two if you liked." he smiled the blush still on his face. What a strange pair they were. "Then again you probably are already satisfied. Don't worry about the payment too. I know how tough it can be."

The Neko seemed to be the first to have the effects probably because of how fertile her race was. Looking at Kelsy he smiled kindly. "How are you feeling? Is the biscuit working?" he asked. Sometimes the cookies had a habit of causing twins or triplets even if they were only meant for one. It depended upon the woman really.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff