Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Uncharted Union Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 10:22 am
Jenis Darena

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Emerald Dragoon turned a shade of red in the face by both her answer and her grin. It went without saying that he was now aware that Aria had to be older than she looked. A spring chicken she was not. His race only lived half as long as hers would, despite the legends of dragons living four times as long as a human, elves living three times as long as a human themselves. "Then it's settled, do you have anything you need to be carried in?"

Garris Dalca

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What, wished for the greatest treasure of the world and it backfired on you?" Asked Garris as he scratches his head. It did not take long for him to learn of what that actually mean. He could see her begin to fume at the sheer bad luck of just mentioning her curse as the abdomen region of her belly began to swell up. "W-Whoa!" Was his, and practically every male's reaction that has ever wanted to get close to her [for various reasons] since. "It turned you into a lamp or something?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 10:57 am
Lvariia Shadowgazer

Just call her Aria for short

"All I've got is my bag, I can handle it." Aria said hauling it over her shoulder. The dragoon looked flustered which made the dark elf snicker as she made her way to her cabin followed by him.

Shade_Angel17

Viper9000

Stardust Drifter

Bridget Callahan

When she had finished her growth, Bridget frowned. "I wished that he would let me take the sultan's great treasure. And well... the sultan's greatest treasure was his love of his citizens and to mostly his children. He knocked me up. I'm cursed to walk around being pregnant until I can get some hot water. When I get splashed with cold water. I swell back up. "  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:27 am
Jenis Darena

Jenis nods his head and after a quick ask of Ravaata for directions, headed towards their cabin. Hearing her snicker like that made him realize she was toying with him. And it was working in her favor. Their cabin wasn't the biggest room, but there was at least space to move around. He wished the bed was bigger though, but at least there was a chair, a desk, a sizable window, a closet and and oil lamp. "Here we are. A little cramped but I think we'll manage, Aria."

Garris Dalca

Gariss couldn't help but poke at her belly. It seemed real enough, and then he was certain that it was once the triplets inside came to life. "It's real..." He mutters, before looking back up at the frowning woman. "Hey, it's not the worse curse out there, right? I mean, it's not like you're stuck this way all the time. And its quite the tale, even though I know you were probably had in mind more to his priceless heirlooms of something like that."  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 12:16 pm
Lvariia Shadowgazer

Setting her back down, Lvariia stretched herself, raising her hands into the air and letting her muscles relax. "You're right Jenis. I think we'll be fine though only one bed. Maybe you and I should test it out to make sure we can be comfortable. " The dark elf smiled looking up at the dragoon and letting a hand rest on her belly provocatively.

Shade_Angel17

Bridget Callahan

The babies in her responded to his touch by flailing and poking back where his finger was. though she wasn't happy to see herself this way. "True but you know how it feels to be pregnant? My clothing doesn't fit, my breasts start hurting and leaking everywhere... I have to find a water closet all the time. His tomb was loaded with gold and silver I managed to take a few things but nothing really of value." Bridget replied to him  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:58 pm
Jenis Darena

Everything about her screamed get the message. Well, her round body language got to Jenis eventually. After staring at her longing eyes he got into bed with Aria, he heard rumors of Dark Elves being like this, but he did not think they were actually true. "You really make it clear what it is you want. I just wanted to know more about you, but I see I'll learn a lot more than I bargained for." He says as touches her cheek.

Garris Dalca

"Nope, and I'd rather not know." Answered Garris, still interacting with the children inside her by touching her belly where they would kick and poke back at them every so often. He could not explain it, but he felt as if they were happy to see him. Was this really the sultan's greatest treasure? He was glad he himself did not wish for that. He did not want to even think of his own consequences. "I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy about it. Believe me, these little ones seem happy though. Maybe if you let them appear, you'll ease into it and the effects will weaken?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:51 am
Lvariia Shadowgazer

"Well then you're going to get it. We'll know eachother really well after this."Aria whispers back bringing the dragoon into a passionate kiss.

Shade_Angel17

Bridget Callahan

Bridget shrugged. "I don't know if that will happen. at all. " The warrior responded as she watched the man playing with her belly. She could feel the triplets responding in toe to his touches but she wasn't liking the fact. "I just need some hot water."  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:01 pm
Jenis Darena

Jenis kissed her back. Her being pregnant was a bit off putting for the dragoon. However, her confidence overshadowed it. As well as the passion felt in her lips. He understood the kind of woman she was, the kind that wasn't going to let something so trivial slow her down from having her fun. Before things were to get more intimate, he made sure the door behind them was locked...

Garris Dalca

Garris was rather decent at reading people, and apparently unborn people. As much as the triplets responded positively to him, he saw their mother was not pleased. That said, he cut ties with them and left them with three small pats before keeping his hand to himself. "Unless someone here has fire magic, flint and steel, or the dragoon isn't busy with the dark elf, then I'm not sure how you're going to get hot enough water." There was the boiler to the engine of the airship, but one look at the Orc gave Garris the idea that she was probably not going to let anyone near the equipment. Even to help out Bridget's swelling problem. He was unsure if the human male and his nekomata were able to use magic themselves.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:40 pm
Shade_Angel17

Bridget Callahan

"Thats right that dark elf is a magic user isn't she?" Bridget looked happily around for her but the petite elf was no where to be seen. "I hate being like this..." she continued as she looked around for something but the airship's galley looked locked as did the engine room. "I'll just have to live with it for now. Anyway I didn't catch your name. I'm Bridget. "  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:04 pm
Garris Dalca

Garris was left uncertain if he should follow her. He did not, in favor of going over some of his notes in the meantime. But eventually she had return, none the happier about her situation. "Garris Dalca, I know all about you Ms. Callahan. Well, maybe not all about you. Because that trick was surely new to me." He says nervously, he did not think she would ever ask for his name. Garris had thought his interactions with her triplets may have put him on her ignore list. "I'm a researcher myself. I search for the answer to questions not yet asked. I know you don't want to be like this, but its surely only for awhile."  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:30 pm
Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

(Yays! We're moving again!)

Ravaata Maneater

While she tried to remain aloof in the face of having so many guests on board, Raavaata was finding it more and more difficult to mask the darker parts of her personality. She wasn't great with people and didn't care much for small chat, thankfully Maim was usually on hand to alter the situation when such things occurred.

"You'd think a drunk cat would spend most its time sleeping..." Rava muttered, "Find yourself some wax Fennec, they make great ear plugs."

Maim Stormhorn

Casually kicking back atop a large crate eating an apple, Maim silently observed the interaction between Bridget and Garris. The woman's curse was an interesting one indeed. He was tempted to mention that the ship's chef had plenty of warm water after meals were cooking but he kept that information to himself. Perhaps Ravaata would have need of that information later as a bartering chip for the woman's help or cooperation.

With the skies clear and little to be done in the way of navigating, Ravaata soon joined her first mate atop the box he'd chosen as his seat.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:28 am
Bridget Callahan

"Pleasure Garris." She replied. She wondered what a scholar like him was doing but the fact is she almost didn't know why she came herself. "Searching for answers huh? I think you may have visited some of the places I had visited too I wonder"

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:43 pm
Garris Dalca

Garris shook his head. "The pleasure is all mine. To meet the Bridget Callahan and engage in meaningful conversation has been a goal of mine for some time. I am not disappointed in the slightest." He gives a soft yet awkward smile. Garris needed to focus and not make a fool of himself fawning over her and her accomplishments. For now it was easier with her curse in affect. The dark elf may have made it tantalizing with her display of body language (and as such, made a mental note to keep away from her hypnotizing beauty as much as he could), but Garris didn't exactly find it sensually appealing, just interesting when it came to Ms. Callahan. "I may have done my own digging around in the same locations as yourself, but there wasn't much questions that you had not already answered by the discoveries you made and brought with you. Though I can't recall running into any genies. Be it the same one, or another that could undo that curve curse."
(OOC:More like staying relevant. SD can't get online these days due to technical issues. So I don't want to move too far ahead in the RP without him present. It's still only the four of us in this RP, plus you three are some of the most considerate, understanding and patient RPers I know.)
Fallen Akari-Chan
Stardust Drifter
Viper 9000

Shade_Angel17

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:36 am
(OOC: I'm so sorry for poofing again. ^^; uhh are we still boarding the ship or is everyone on the island?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:34 am
Stardust Drifter
(OCC: On the ship, currently sailing. Currently Bridgette, Garris, Ravaata, Maim and Fennec can be spoken to. You didn't miss much:

PREVIOUSLY (From Page 3-4)
* OOC By Viper: (OCC#2: Wouldn't it have made more sense to intro your third character in town SD? Not gonna find much info about her magic swords staying on the ship when its at port.)
* Everyone boarded the air ship
* New Characters introduced: Fennec Fonseca (Kitsune / Martial Artist) & Garris Dalca (Human / Researcher)
* Ship Resource Material given by Viper: http://www.darwinproject.ac.uk/schools/files/2011/10/beagle_blueprint.png
* Rooms are to be found. Currently the only ones that have a room together are Jenis and Lvariia.
* Fennec has voiced his concerns about possibly sharing a room with Orion and / or Shimu because he is a kitsune. Ravaata told him he'd be fine by waxing his ears to drown out the sound.
* Garris, Bridgette and Ravaata are speaking to each other currently. Nothing too important, just Bridgette's curse.

And thats pretty much it.)

Shade_Angel17

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:41 pm
Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

Ravaata Maneater

Stealing the apple from her first mate's large hand, Ravaata helped herself to a couple bites before handing it back to the minotaur whom being used to this sort of playful rib-jabbing casually ignored the action and carried on eating.

"So any insight into our guests?" The orc captain asked having jumped into the conversation late.

Maim Stormhorn

Finishing the apple and casually tossing its core over his shoulder and overboard, Maim caught Ravaata up on the conversation at hand. "The dark elf female, Bridget is her name I think, is cursed, something about hot and cold water causing her to bloat up like a full waterskin. And Garris is a researcher of some sort."  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff