Tonberry Queen X
Raspberry Hippos
Name: Chesed
Stage: Adult
Lineart: Standing Female
Parents: Nope
Domain: Kindness
Have you had your quest approved? Yes!
Description: She has rather long hair that should touch down to the grown. It's in a loose ponytail on the visible side and the rest of her is either swooping to the ponytail and there is some that is falling out and the color is sliver. She has a few light pink and white feathers that are in her hair that are hanging from beads that are intertwine in her hair. One is hanging far down from her not as visible side. Her fur is white and at the bottom of her legs/feet there are gold swirl marks. She has small white horns coming out of her head they shouldn't be pointy and are light gold. She has Really light pink fluffy wings that should closer to her body then the ref and not raise up. They should have movement or should be in a creative position, like the goodness of secrets wings. It should be large and fluffy. Her underbelly and maw are pink but light pink and should be a lot lighter then the ref. Her eyes are a light sky blue.
She has light pink pearls around her neck and around her one her front paws that is entangle around it and the pearls are also entangle her large fluffy tail. She has locket around her necklace too and at the end of the necklace is a golden heart locket. She should have a soft expression, one of kindness.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Reference w permission from Yuna to use her lines and with Permission from dark_iced_angel for editing it.
How many gods do you own? Zero
Required RPs: N/A

CONGRATS! I will have a WIP sketch for you shortly!

Omg Omg Omg Omg omg!!!
Yay thank you so so much!
Do I send trade now or should I wait until the wip.
Sorry this is my first time winning a god customs u Au