Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:03 pm
Midnightglow18
Lord Caius, I wish to prove myself to you!
Name of pockettu: Reha
Preferred post: Recruit for now is fine

(Yeah, Recruit is the default starter level anyway, post just means what sort of job they'd get smile )

Caius looks at Reha with a nod of approval at officially joining the guard. "I am sure you'll prove yourself well with whatever task needs to be done. For now, I will assign you with the city guard. Your shifts will range from patrols to gate guard duty; I expect you to uphold the city's laws and deal with whatever problems arise with due haste and efficiency. You can deal with minor disturbances how you see fit, but any major things must be addressed to me, understood?" The god disliked dealing with mundane affairs of theft (unless it was something of HIS that was stolen) and other minor squabbles, but if there was something serious, he wanted to hear about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:14 pm
Sinbari

Reha nodded and said "Thanks" She then listened to the list of her duties and then said "Yes sir" simply. In her mind work and sunning were two different things and she would take guarding the city seriously, and be happy for any chance to kick some butt. Then after her shift take it some sun, since there was no shortage around here.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Deleted_Account_396

Devoted Combatant

9,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:10 pm
Caius! I have traversed the desert to join you!
Username: chiyochan64
Pockettu: Xeran
Why do they wish to follow Caius? He is the demigod of brawls! What better place than the desert? He was drawn to Caius's land because of the rough desert dwellers and their merciless battles. After a little eavesdropping on the residents of the dry domain, he determined that Caius was quite an interesting God indeed. He is willing to pledge his life and services to Caius, and be his eyes and ears along the dark edges of the bazaar.

Pockettu: Dhun
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Forged in the flaming heat of the desert, this fighter was fascinated by the tournaments held within the curious domain. Intrigued by the culture surrounding the tournaments and brawls, he is willing to lend his sword to fight for the mighty God's cause.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:31 pm
User Image Stauzohnuapproached the gods temple at a slow gait. He looked it over carefully in search of some sort of...mailbox. Seeing nothing apparent, he merely shrugs his shoulders and approaches the Gods alter. Reaching into his back pocket, he removes a black and crimson invitation card. Leaning forwards he respectfully places it on the alter, then beats himself a hasty retreat.

Sinbari

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:32 pm
Username: Yousei Akki
Pockettu: Seiko
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Where else would a poisonous sun soaking serpent possibly want to be?

Pockettu: Husam al Din
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Husam did not enter the temple in a quiet or meek manner. The sand-dune unicorn stroke with purpose through the entrance. His wide black hooves snapping sharply on the floor and the naked blade of his hooked sword smacking against his thigh. In one hand he held a rope with a pair of scrawny desert hares dangling from it's end. Husam approached the alter and placed the hares on it, then stepping back he crossed his arms over his chest and spoke in a firm voice. "I choose you. The rest are not worthy of me." The unicorn boldly proclaimed  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:41 pm
Sinbari

User Image

Daiki didn't like the heat here, so he dropped the scroll off as fast as he could and left.

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:27 pm
Sorry for delay you guys~

chiyochan64

Pockettu: Xeran
Why do they wish to follow Caius? He is the demigod of brawls! What better place than the desert? He was drawn to Caius's land because of the rough desert dwellers and their merciless battles. After a little eavesdropping on the residents of the dry domain, he determined that Caius was quite an interesting God indeed. He is willing to pledge his life and services to Caius, and be his eyes and ears along the dark edges of the bazaar.

Pockettu: Dhun
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Forged in the flaming heat of the desert, this fighter was fascinated by the tournaments held within the curious domain. Intrigued by the culture surrounding the tournaments and brawls, he is willing to lend his sword to fight for the mighty God's cause.

Caius grinned at the Demi pledging himself to him. "I welcome you, Xeran, and will gladly accept your services. It would please me to have you extend my vision across the city and desert, and be another sword to protect my domain. Just be sure to not get into tooo much trouble in the Bazaar, yes?" he adds with a chuckle.

--

Caius looked down with approval at the swordsman before him and nodded. "I accept your sword to fight for me and this desert of mine. You are welcome to join in the tournaments any time, and if you feel like aiding my guard in protection of this city, I would welcome you there as well."

Yousei Akki

Pockettu: Seiko
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Where else would a poisonous sun soaking serpent possibly want to be?

Pockettu: Husam al Din
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Husam did not enter the temple in a quiet or meek manner. The sand-dune unicorn stroke with purpose through the entrance. His wide black hooves snapping sharply on the floor and the naked blade of his hooked sword smacking against his thigh. In one hand he held a rope with a pair of scrawny desert hares dangling from it's end. Husam approached the alter and placed the hares on it, then stepping back he crossed his arms over his chest and spoke in a firm voice. "I choose you. The rest are not worthy of me." The unicorn boldly proclaimed.

Caius looked over the naga in front of him and nodded. "Welcome to the desert," he tells him. "I am sure you will find life here to be ...interesting," he says with a grin.

---

The desert god didn't often appear when offerings were made to his altar, but the bold entrance and claim of the unicorn garnered his attention to be sure. He appeared, and looked him over with a quirked brow. "Is that so?" he replies, crossing his own arms across his chest. While he was of course pleased to be chosen over other gods to be followed, it was curious that he was worried about Caius being worthy of him, instead of the other way around. Sure, the hares were of course a show of skill in hunting, and survival in the deserts here...and his bravery was not in question here. He looked him over a few moments longer and finally smirked. "Welcome to the desert. Just know that the proving of ones worth works both ways, and is a never-ending venture," he tells him, accepting the unicorn into his domain.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:52 am
Username: Aldrailian
Pockettu: Makaiha Danser deMorts
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Being a naga, the logical choice would be somewhere warm. But not only that, but he is a seamster and very exotic dancer. Maki has the jewelry he wears enchanted to allow him to shift from naga body to human legs at will, giving his dances an intricate and unique twist. But he also is 'cursed' to enthrall anyone who watches him dance, making them do his bidding should he wish it. He aims to be apart of the Gods Harem.  

Aldrailian

Fashionable Mystic

21,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:22 pm
Aldrailian
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Being a naga, the logical choice would be somewhere warm. But not only that, but he is a seamster and very exotic dancer. Maki has the jewelry he wears enchanted to allow him to shift from naga body to human legs at will, giving his dances an intricate and unique twist. But he also is 'cursed' to enthrall anyone who watches him dance, making them do his bidding should he wish it. He aims to be apart of the Gods Harem.

Caius regarded the naga in front of him curiously. He looked the part for the desert, that was for sure, and many nagas loved the heat in his domain. The varied skillset was intriguing for sure, and he had to admit, he was curious to see just how entralling his dancing could be. "Welcome to the desert," he greets him, "I look forward to watching your future with interest," he adds with a smirk.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:25 am
Sinbari
Aldrailian

Caius regarded the naga in front of him curiously. He looked the part for the desert, that was for sure, and many nagas loved the heat in his domain. The varied skillset was intriguing for sure, and he had to admit, he was curious to see just how entralling his dancing could be. "Welcome to the desert," he greets him, "I look forward to watching your future with interest," he adds with a smirk.

Lord Caius, I adore thee! Please accept me into your harem~
Name of Pockettu: Makaiha Danser deMorts
Anything else?:

Makaiha regarded the God with respect and awe. He bowed his head and looks up through his eyelashes. "My lord. I know it may be...brash to inquire so soon upon my arrival. But it has come to my attention that you have a certain....interest for creatures of my talents. I have come to the conclusion in my traverse here that I would offer myself to you, and you only, in hopes you would treat my skill set with the respect it deserves. No other God or Goddess has peaked my interest as much as you have." He reaches up and tucks a hair behind his ear and curls up his coils around himself, giving himself a bit more height to see the God better.  

Aldrailian

Fashionable Mystic

21,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Aldrailian

Fashionable Mystic

21,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:47 pm
Pockettu: Enven Seabil
Why do they wish to follow Caius?

Enven hovered above the ground for a moment before speaking, his visor glinting in the light. "Well....being a blessed general, it would only be fitting to serve your lordship as I can easily scout out lost travelers and lure them to the safety of your compounds." He reaches up and taps his visor and gives coy grin, "I've been mistaken for water amidst the heat exhaustion."

==================

Pockettu: Yadira

Yadira clicks her claws together and grins, folding her arms across her chest. "Well, I would be appalled to serve another deity that doesn't appreciate the cost of living in this lovely desert." She grins and places her hands on her hips, the small potion bottles clinking softly against each other. "Plus....these wares are best served in the heat of the desert to better....earn coin for your lordship."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:10 am
Caius peered down at the naga he had just accepted to follow him, and his newest request. "Indeed...." he gave him a thoughtful look, musing for a moment. "Hmmm..perhaps you could be an interesting addition to my harem...I look forward to seeing what you have to offer," he finally answers, nodding at him. "Make sure you work to earn your keep...the harem is not all about sitting around looking pretty," he smirks.

Aldrailian
Pockettu: Enven Seabil

Enven hovered above the ground for a moment before speaking, his visor glinting in the light. "Well....being a blessed general, it would only be fitting to serve your lordship as I can easily scout out lost travelers and lure them to the safety of your compounds." He reaches up and taps his visor and gives coy grin, "I've been mistaken for water amidst the heat exhaustion."

==================

Pockettu: Yadira

Yadira clicks her claws together and grins, folding her arms across her chest. "Well, I would be appalled to serve another deity that doesn't appreciate the cost of living in this lovely desert." She grins and places her hands on her hips, the small potion bottles clinking softly against each other. "Plus....these wares are best served in the heat of the desert to better....earn coin for your lordship."

Caius regarded the general with some amusement. "Indeed you can. While it is good to keep my followers safe, do keep in mind however, that the desert is meant to be a test as well, for those seeking to earn their place here. Those who can't stand the heat, so to speak, might best be lured to the borders of my domain and shown the way out........for their own saftey, of course," he smirks.

The scorpion piqued Caius' interest. Definitely a creature well-suited for his domain. "The cost of living can indeed be high here...you will be a fine teacher to those who do not prepare themselves properly for life here." He found himself curious of all of her wares, and looked forward to watching her ply her trade.

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

Party Paladin

13,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:58 pm
Username: Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL
Pockettu: Garret D. Anderson
Why do they wish to follow Caius? The dirty, leanly muscled man strode into the temple, eyes ringed with dark circles but still sharp and foreboding. "I came in from the North, and I'm here to pledge. I have a particular set of skills, and if I'm gonna die, I'd rather put them to use than be a burden."

Sinbari

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:03 pm
Sorry for the delay, I saw the post but forgot. XD *trying to update things a bit*

--

Caius looked over the newest applicant with interest. Well he looked like a hardened individual, who shouldn't have any problem living in his desert. "Welcome to the desert. I look forward to seeing what your particular set of skills are, and what you end up doing with them." He was glad he didn't have a fear of dying, and he hoped he would indeed be useful.

*goes to add Mr. Liam Neeson (okay, fine, Bryan Mills XD) to the front page* XD

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL
Username: Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL
Pockettu: Garret D. Anderson
Why do they wish to follow Caius? The dirty, leanly muscled man strode into the temple, eyes ringed with dark circles but still sharp and foreboding. "I came in from the North, and I'm here to pledge. I have a particular set of skills, and if I'm gonna die, I'd rather put them to use than be a burden."

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:14 pm
Lord Caius, I wish to prove myself to you!
Name of pockettu: Seiko
Preferred post: City Guard.  
8 // Shrines of the Gods

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas