Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:20 am
PeanutButterpies
Its crappy and i know it Im so sorry

Psykgi stroked one of the roaches that lingered on her shoulder. ”Keep track of her? Oh goodness! That would be impossible!” she laughed, as the insect gave her an affectionate antennae kiss, with an answering chitter of approval from elsewhere in the swarm.

”Oh, good!” she said, ”I'm sure how you found each other must be quite a story!” one she wished she could hear now, but... she checked her watch. ”Goodness! I forgot! I need to close up my booth for the night.” she gave Anguis an almost sheepish smile, ”We should meet up again sometime!” she offered, ”And talk some more!”

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:43 pm

"Really? Oh.." He mused quietly on the reply, wondering how it all worked out then but if it would be insensitive to ask. He was curious but he didn't want to get into trouble, after all.

"Oh, is it that late?" He asked, surprised. He'd enjoyed talking to Psykgi so much, he didn't realize that time had passed. "Definitely," He agreed with a smile, "I'd love to talk some more, it's been fun! Good luck closing up." He finished warmly, hoping she wouldn't run into trouble.

DraconicFeline
No worries, I've been suuper busy lately ;0

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:33 pm
Gl!tch~

The intense thinking about what could possibly have been in the older trolls past finally stumped him "alright I give up," he shook his head. Either she was hiding something from him OR she was playing with him. Either way he'd kind of lost interest for the time being.
He looked out over the water "it's not really thinking power, but they're all so.... crass and rude," he found this to be the biggest shock of the entire event. He looked at her and the tapped his foot as he thought, "Well, I guess you would know better wouldn't you?" this was a half hearted attempt at being snide. She had a point didn't she?

He looked at luxara again and nodded," Alright well, I'll give them another chance... I did find a few that were refreshing. Like some of the trolls at the dunk booth," this was mostly to himself than to anything. "I should get going though, I kind of want to go home," the young seadweller said before giving a very lazy wave. "See you later," He left towards the ocean. Time to head home and tell ness about everything he learned.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:29 am
Aerona rolled flat onto the sand to avoid any prickly business with her forward-facing horns. The fight drew out of her suddenly as her chest heaved, and all at once Aerona shifted gears from rough-housing to playful. She kept her distance, of course (there was no way that Sascha would land a sneak attack on her now that she'd let up her guard!) but otherwise relaxed, beaming into the night sky. Scooching a bit away now, she put her hands up. "Alright, alright!" Aerona giggled. She stretched her arms in a show of ceasefire and crossed them behind her head.

She cooed as a seabird flew overhead and let her body relax into the sand. Finally, quiet. Sophitia let out a visible exhale of relief as her hellion seemed to calm down.

"Nothin' like playin' with friends on the beach, eh Sasch?" She remarked. Aerona turned her head and squinted at the yellowblood with one eye. Bloodfest was amazing. She was on top of the world.

seekingCylem
FINALLY CAN END THIS

Sypon
Vice Captain

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items