Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Dreaded Day (Titus / Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:57 pm
Riyo's ears perked at his request. That wasn't so bad. "I can do that." The ghoul wasn't sure if she'd be any good at it, considering he was the first person to ever request she do such a thing, but that didn't mean she couldn't try.

Softly sighing, she straightened herself up as her hands retreated back to his shoulders and down the other side, cautiously kneading his tense muscles. "Let me know what feels good." Because the cat ghoul was sure he would tell her if she ******** up. "I've never actually done this before.." Titus probably could've ventured a guess that such was the case, but it felt better to clarify now before she accidentally dislocated a vertebrae.

The ghoul took her time, working down what she could reach of his lower back with the chair in the way, then slowly back up. She tried to avoid his wings as best as she could, and the area inbetween. Riyo had recalled seeing some kind of scar there, and wasn't sure how sensitive he might've been to someone touching it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:50 pm
As soon as Riyo agreed Titus shifted forward again and waited, attention focused on his picture but unable to continue working on it. He was nearly anxious before her fingers started to work the muscle around his shoulders and back, tensing up slightly before she eased him into relaxing.

"What you're doing is fine." He tried not to tense or shy away when she found a knot of muscle, resting his arms against the table as he felt his back loosen up. Riyo got the most favorable reaction when she rubbed the area around where his horns sprouted from his back, the muscle obviously tense around his spine.

"Do you need me to move somehow to make this easier?" He wasn't sure what would make this easier but it certainly felt nice. The boil had never had a massage before so he had nothing to compare it to but whatever Riyo was doing he wouldn't mind if it continued.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:20 pm
Riyo couldn't deny she was a little surprised that he seemed to be so content with her work. The demoness hadn't thought too much about his request at first, but there was something pleasant about being able to do this for him. It was a simple, remedial task that anyone with a soft touch could probably do. Yet, it felt important, especially when she hit an area that would illicit positive reactions.

"Hm?" She had been so fixated on her task that it took her a minute to process the question. "Oh. Do you want to lay on the bed so I can get your lower back too?" Her suggestion was innocent, and she hadn't really considered anything potentially 'suggestive' about it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:24 pm
"I uh..." Titus hesitated to answer. Really he had just been asking if there was a better position he could have been in while sitting in the chair. He hadn't realized his question would lead them to her bed.
Sitting up he glanced back at her bed a little unsure before he finally shrugged. "Sure." Might as well take advantage of it right? It was only a massage after all.

Actually being thoughtful this time around Titus kicked off his boots before he stood and made his way to the bed. "You just want me here?" He pointed to the edge.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:52 pm
Riyo only realized a reason for hesitation after the question was posed. Oh. Hah. Well...

The feline had opened her mouth to quickly explain she wasn't trying to seduce him or anything. Well, okay. The maid outfit didn't exactly make her argument convincing but she wasn't that kind of person... Nope. Just ah... Just doing her best to make him feel comfortable or... Somethin' like that.

Her mouth promptly closed when he agreed. It was probably best no words had escaped at that point...

Riyo followed him over, kicking off her heels effortlessly as she waited for him to get re-situated. "Whatever you're comfortable with." Her original intent had been for him to just lay down but that worked too. Regardless, the demoness carefully crawled onto the mattress, her legs folded underneath her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:18 am
Without too much hesitation Titus took a seat on the edge of the bed and tried to relax while Riyo crawled up on the bed and got into position.

"So what was the idea behind the maid outfit anyway? It's not like I dressed up for your birthday." Titus couldn't say he didn't like the outfit, in fact a part of him was liking it a little too much and that was mainly the problem.

As he relaxed the demon let his wings spread out and droop to expose more of his back. If Riyo's fingers were to brush too closely the wings would simply swirl like a fog, being made of a fairly intangible substance, before gathering together again to form the wing.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:53 pm
The feline scooted in close and reached out, starting at the parts of his lower back she hadn't been able to get at with a gentle, rhythmic touch. She was pretty sure all the cat petting and scritching and lovin's had some effect on her massaging prowess. At least, it was the only explanation she could think up.

The ghoul stopped momentarily when asked about the outfit, peering over his shoulder with a hint of confusion on her features. "Well..." She started, moving her hands up before she started again. "I... I thought it would go with the theme! You know, sorta like being your servant for the day or something..." That wasn't really it, though. Riyo grimaced as she thought about the question. "And... I guess I thought you liked it." Which was much closer to the truth.

"I can go change back if it's bothering you that much." That hadn't exactly been her intention, and the more she thought about it, the more embarrassed she felt for thinking it was a good idea.

As the heat built up in her cheeks, Riyo's hand strayed slightly into one of his wings. Her eyes widened, immediately pulling her hand back as if she'd just knocked over an expensive vase, then waited for the boil to yell at her.

... But as it reformed, she wondered if he even felt it. Huh.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:32 pm
"Theme?" Had there been a theme? Titus gave it some thought and really couldn't come up with how anything was tied together but soon the truth behind the outfit came out. The fact that she thought he would like it he could follow a little better. "Well, its not that I don't like it...."

The heat that had already gathered in his cheeks intensified a little. He really didn't know how to explain how he felt about the whole thing but he was certainly flustered that was for sure. "You can wear what you want." Titus said simply, trying to sound indifferent about the matter. "I'm not going to tell you-"

As Riyo's hands strayed by Titus' wings she hit a fairly tender spot that had been bothering him since his accident. The flinching motion that followed actually had nothing to do with her hand brushing through his wing and everything to do with the tender muscle. "Right there...it hurts but...can you work that area a bit?" Her hands had pulled away and he wasn't sure why. Maybe she thought she had caused pain, which in a way she had but he could tolerate it. He had no idea she was concerned about his wings.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:45 pm
So did that mean... He did like it? Or maybe he was on the fence about it? Or... What?

Riyo rolled her eyes at his 'wear what you want' comment. Well yeah, this wasn't exactly what she wanted to wear on her day off. "Fine. I'll change when I'm done." No skin off her back if he didn't care. She'd only done it for him in the first place!

His flinching made her freeze, eyes wide at the idea that she might've wounded him. Or... Had she? "... Right here?" She tried to locate the exact spot he was talking about, brushing through his wing again purposefully just to see if it had set him off. Honestly how the ******** was she going to massage that?

"Or uh... Here?" the feline retraced her path in a soft motion, anxious to locate the issue.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:00 pm
He waited silently as her hands traced back over his back, not saying a word as she brushed through his wings. It wasn't until her fingers settled over a spot just under his shoulder blade that he flinched again. "There...right there."

His wing gave an involuntary twitch trying to lift up out of the way, not that they really blocked access. "I could probably get used to this." He teased, leaning forward a bit so that his forearms rested on his legs. "You should treat me like this more often."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:17 pm
Riyo was totally gonna have fun messing with his wings now that she knew he couldn't feel it, but that could wait for now. "Alright, hold on." The cat ghoul kept one hand over the spot as the other ran down his back until she found the hem of his shirt. Warm fingers crept back up his skin until they rested on the spot she had pinpointed, quickly joined by the other hand. She wasn't sure if this would help at all, but it certainly couldn't hurt. With a thoughtful motion, she started to knead the area, applying more pressure as she continued.

"I'll bet you could." She watched his wing, a smirk forming at his words. "Oh, certainly master. Anything for you." She teased back, a small sigh escaping. "I... Don't actually mind doing this for you." Riyo reluctantly admitted. If she was being completely honest, she kinda liked doing this. "B-but next time you'll have to reciprocate." Was her quick followup. Freebies were only for birthdays and special occasions, after all.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:42 pm
He waited once again as her hands started to move but honestly thought nothing of her easing her hand under his shirt, though the skin on skin contact left an odd tingling sensation in its wake. As soon as Riyo was in place and kneading the sore and tender muscle Titus' head fell forward, a low moan passing his lips.

"That feels nice..." It hurt a bit but he knew in the long run it was going to ease the pain which was something he had just gotten used to ignoring.

His gaze drifted over his shoulder when she called him master again, not really used to the word and pretty sure he never would be. "Reciprocate, huh? I guess I could manage that. You want I should wear the maid outfit too?" He chuckled.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:03 pm
The feline's ears twitched as she heard Titus moan, not quite used to the sound though it hadn't been the first time. She realized how odd a thought that was, especially considering her past self and how far things had come.

Riyo shifted to meet his gaze when he looked over his shoulder. "Yes." She tried to sound as affirmative as she could, giving the boil a dead serious look... Though she couldn't hold onto it for very long before she started laughing. "I think it would really compliment your long legs." Her hands rested for a moment, lightly grazing his skin with her nails. Back scratches were a popular thing to offer someone as well, right? "We'll have to get you stockings too, and maybe... One of those stupid cat ear headbands." The image in her mind was... Just too priceless.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:53 pm
Titus' eyes widened briefly at Riyo's solid affirmation that he should in fact wear the maid outfit. There looked to be no joking or playing around in her tone or her expression but thankfully she broke soon after and his gaze softened slightly. "Yeah, while we're at it I'll get a pair of heels like yours. I wouldn't mind being taller." He towered over most but why not shoot for the moon, right? There were still a handful of students taller than him. One was even a ghoul.

"So any plans after this? Because if you can guess I didn't have a lot going on for the day other than keeping on the move." And that had obviously failed but at least the turn out wasn't as bad as expected.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:23 pm
Titus wearing heels was like giving a banshee a loudspeaker. Just... Completely unnecessary, but hilarious nonetheless. "Oh yeah. A couple more inches and you might be able to model." The ghoul snickered, the lighthearted atmosphere a welcome relief.

Riyo thought quietly after the nightmare demon asked about her plans. "You know. I was going to grace my many admirers with my presence on Scarentines." Hard to get through that sentence without a good chuckle.

But in all seriousness. "No, not really." The feline's hands slipped out from underneath his shirt as she leaned forward. "The only plan I had today... Was to make sure your birthday didn't suck as much as you thought it would." It was payback for making her birthday too nice to be the degree of miserable she had been planning on. For a brief moment, her arms wrapped around his torso, burdening the boil with a hug. "It's up to you what happens from here, with or without me." Riyo couldn't complain regardless. She had done what she'd set out to do.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff