Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
The Chosen Goddess (SD x Fallen x Viper) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:37 am
Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

"But of course... after all our fates are hopelessly intertwined at this point." Ayra replied, flashing the goddess of life a fanged smile. Despite the presence of her angelic counterpart, Ayra maintained her loving but firm grasp on Josh, her desire to continue growing and breeding compounded after hundreds of years of imprisonment.

"Now be a good little angel and wait your turn, I'm not done with him yet..." Ayra added, her tail flicking off the tattered remains of her shirt and bra.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:39 am
Viper 9000

Fallen Akari-chan

Josh flushed trying to avoid looking at Ayra's exposed top. His eyes glanced over to the short Goddess. So inside of her were humans right? Quads...yes. The Goddess had come to him explaining that.

That was right! The Trigger had impregnated them both after all. The Demon was only a couple months into her pregnancy too, since Cerberus were large pups. The Goddess held children that were half gods so her pregnancy would take a while as well. Or not.

All of this was so new to him though. Josh might have the memories of the Trigger but he hadn't been imprisoned. Looking up at Ayra he overheard her words. All those years trapped within a crystal would make anyone want to bond with a person they loved. What about the Goddess thought did she feel the same?

Thanks to the light pouring in he noticed how beautiful both women were. Ayra had two long horns coming out of her head and gorgeous curly red hair that draped all the way down to her puffy chest. His heart pounding a little he felt as she pushed his face down into her chest and held him protectively close.

She wasn't done with him yet? What did she mean by--ohhhh....right.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:32 am
Stardust Drifter
Quote:

Viper 9000

"Of course they are, would it be any different." Flannery watched as the demons belly swelled with new life as her hands kept wrapped around the trigger. The goddess shrugged and waddled towards the bed. Well, I'll be waiting here The goddess had slipped out of her clothing leaving her belly exposed along side the rest of her form. She did have to agree this new body had its perks.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:06 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

"Aww come on... its no fun unless you put up a little bit of a fight..." Ayra says, gently caressing her slowly expanding curves. As her growth continued, what remained of her short shorts quickly shredded themselves and joined her shirt on the floor.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:48 pm
Viper 9000

Fallen Akari-chan

While the demon was distracted by her ever expanding body. Thanks to his touch adding a couple more pups, he managed to break free. Josh watched Flannery walk over to the bed and take off her dress. Her round belly taking up most of her lap.

What the heck? Were these women throwing themselves at him!? Flannery and Ayra would never do something like that in a million years! Though they...no longer existed. That broke his heart a little, Josh wasn't sure if he wanted to be the Trigger. Why him? He was content with his life...damn it he was going to ask Flannery to marry him next month!

She was gone, and replaced with a woman who looked like her. Ayra was pretty much round and purple. Her round bosoms expanded more along with her hips and rounding bottom. Now pretty much nude it looked as if she had swallowed about two of those large beach balls whole. She stopped swelling and was probably halfway through her pregnancy.

Josh moved over to Flannery and placed his hands on her face. "Flan...are you dead?" he asked sadly. "I-I mean is this who you really are?" toucing her face, any part of her really, added three more babies. She would grow too since all the Trigger needed to do was touch, but a touch of love. Josh loved Flannery and watching this pained him. He wanted to go back, her and Ayra human and them happy! Pulling away he watched her belly slowly wobble and swell.

"You two have been trapped in those crystals for so long?! Do you both even remember any parts of your humanity! I-I...I want my girlfriend and friend back!" he protested, knowing that wasn't possible. All of this was a bit too much for him and they could see it. After all he wasn't trapped away in a crystal. His heart pounded, he felt so awkard and shy and...turned on a little. This felt like some kind of exotic nightmare. Was it?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:17 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

Now happily huge and round, Ayra dispelled the magical darkness and allowed the weight of her gargantuan belly to sink her to the floor, slowly massaging her melon sized breasts as they prepared to provide milk for the many babies growing within her.

"Just a couple hundred years or so. Does hunger count as part of humanity? I could eat a horse..."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:28 pm
Viper9000

Fallen Akari-chan

"Oh my that would not do! We can't have Mommy Ayra starving to death now can we?!" a bubbly woman's voice spoke up in the darkness Standing in the lit doorway she smiled.

User Image

Josh turned and blinked, suddenly as the lights turned on. Keeping them still a bit dim for the Demon. He blushed seeing how large and round she was now. Though what caught him off guard was the beautiful blonde haired maid with black feline ears and a tail. She turned to look at him and her eyes began to water happily.

"DADDY!!!! <3" she shouted tackling Josh to the floor. Nuzzling him happily she sniffled and cried tears of joy. "DADDY DADDY DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!!"

"Guh wuh-hey get off of me!" he cried blushing. The Neko's tail happily twitching.

"Oh Paprika, why are you so easily distracted!? Can't you see mother is wasting away?"another mature voice spoke up. Josh and Paprika looked up at the doorway to see a succubus crossing her arms.

User Image

"I can't believe a silly little cat is my sister...." grumbled the blue grey skinned woman. Glancing over to Josh her anger melted and her eyes softened filling with longing. "F-Father!? Oh....my.....gosh! Y-You're alive!? YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!! <3 FATHER!!!"

Clinging to Josh both women began to cuddle him crying. "Daddy!!!" Father!!! <3 <3 <3" they cried crying and nuzzling. He blushed staring at them. What Daddy? Father!? What was going on here?

"Daddy Daddy!!! It's me Paprika! I was one of the first races Mommy birthed into the world! Oh daddy after everything happened I was so torn! Bianco and I have been lost in an eternal sleep." Paprika said nuzzling into his chest.

"Yes...you appear different but I know you're our father! Oh father..it's me Bianco! The first demon born from you and mother! I can't believe it! Now look at our mothers swelling with life! So many brothers and sisters...<3 But we're your favorites! You told us so!!! <3 " the succubus woman spoke unfolding her wings and kissing his cheek. Staring at him with love.

Josh suddenly felt another vision. Both of the Goddess and Demoness birthing for the first time. Many children had come out of them but Paprika and Bianco were different. Images of them as children holding onto his hands shyly, then them magically growing older filling his mind. These girls were his children!? Blushing he glanced down shyly as the sisters looked at each other and giggled.

Bianco stood and ran to Ayra. "Mother you are so big and round. Don't worry we'll make sure you and Mother Flannery are fed well! We're here to help! <3" she said tearing up a little. "Oh Mother I've missed you too!!!" she said throwing her arms around the demoness and kissing her cheek. Happily nuzzling into her melon chest.

Paprika ran to hug Flannery, who was still growing it seemed. "Mommy! <3 You're growing Mommy! I can't wait to see the cute little brothers and sisters you will be having!!! <3" she said crying nuzzling her cheek.

Josh stood and stared. This was all too real to be a dream. Looking to the floor he smiled softly. He was this Trigger, whatever it was, and apparently he already had children. Love filled his heart as he watched his daughters bond with their mothers.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:32 am
Flannery looked to the trigger, saying nothing as he gently grasped her face making her belly swell more. She didn't know what to say to him, its like Josh remembered nothing from their times before. Probably as his ancestors hadn't been locked away through out the centuries. Flannery thought back through the memories until she found the spirit of the old flannery, before her reawakening. She would try something, maybe it would help him get used to her.

"Josh?" Was all she asked adopting Flannerys old voice. She were about to speak more when she felt herself being muffled by a young woman hugging her tightly. "Paprika... you're squeezing to hard. Can't breath." Flannery ghasped as the girl let her bear hug loosen. wrapping her arms around then girl. "Its good to see you again you haven't been bothering your big sister too much have you? Where have you been hiding all this time?"

Viper9000

Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:18 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

Ayra did her best to return the succubus's affections. "I missed you to honey." She said tousling the girl, or rather young woman's, hair like one would do a child.

"Now be a good girl and fetch some of the snacks from the kitchen, I fear I'll no longer fit thorugh the door without a great deal of help."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:25 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Viper9000

Bianco smirked as she softly rubbed her mother's gargantuan tummy. Looking almost jealous. A mischevious look on her face as she met her mother's eyes. "Oh mother...I can do better than that...heee hee heee...." she giggled before standing up and snapping her fingers.

Her sexy revealing bikini changed into a sexy waitress outfit, heavy on revealing cleavage. "Sissy I need you! <3 It's time to feed our mother! <3" she cooed her tail swishing around playfully.

Paprika put a hand to her chin. "Uhmmmm....I don't know. One moment I was in the kitchen preparing to bake when suddenly I fell asleep. Then I woke up in a strange house with Sissy. Then we found you!!! <3" she cooed lightly nuzzling her mommy when her sister called for her!

Oh right food! Letting go of her mother she jumped down and ran over to her sister. Giggling both of them held each other's hand and began to glow. Then both of them snapping the whole room changed into a more elegantly styled bedroom.

Ayra found herself lounging on large soft pillows as small little imp monsters began to serve her food. As their children were rubbing their mother's belly and helping feed the demon. Flannery was now sitting upon a soft and comfy luxurious bed.

Josh was surprised not at the magic but the Goddess. Was that...really Flannery!? "F-Flan?" he asked nervously walking over. "Is it...really you?" he asked tearing up a little.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:18 am
Mentally she smiled to herself. she had been wanting to get off her feet for a while and now it was time for her time. though she'd have to play to his weakness for his girlfriend.

"Yes josh, I don't know whats really going on. Do you?" She relplied with a twinge of guilt.
Stardust Drifter

Viper9000

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:20 am
Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

Ayra happily lounged among her throne of pillows as the imp creatures carried food from the nearby table to her mouth.

"Ah, this is the life..." She says before burping suddenly. "Excuse me..." she adds with a slight blush.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:10 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Viper9000

Their daughters giggled at their mother's burp. The little demon servants wiped her mouth and continued to serve her. The food seeming to help her belly slowly grow a little as well as the beast inside of her was feasting.

Josh, however, was focused on one thing. He hadn't noticed that their house was now a mansion, and how it now floated upon clouds in the sky. Nor had he noticed the bed he and Flannery were on was big enough, soft enough, and firm enough to support her weight. Nor had he noticed her body slowly growing.

"Flannery...no I don't know." he said pulling her into a hug, their lips touching. So she wasn't dead after all!? "I'm scared, one moment we're in the mall together and the next you and Ayra are some kind of pregnant Goddess and Demoness? I'm also some kind of baby creating trigger person. I-I don't know what to do!" he said blushing a little.

"I-I mean I wanted to marry you and have kids with you one day but...this is different." he spoke looking down at her slightly bigger tummy. "W-What do you think about all of this?" he asked holding her softly so her side could lean into him some.

Maybe this was all some kind of bad dream, one he would wake from eventually. Josh hoped after all.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:17 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

Waving off the small demons after she'd eaten her fill, Ayra proudly thumped her large and full belly causing another burp to escape. "Thats quite enough food for one sitting...." the fertility demonness muttered, slowly pushing herself to her feet with a great deal of effort. "Now to put all that food to use making some more monsters..."

Waddling over to the bed, she poked Josh. "Scoot over, I wanna snuggle too."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:29 pm
Viper 9000

Fallen Akari-chan

While Josh was waiting for an answer he felt someone poke his shoulder. Looking over to Ayra he blushed some and made some room for her to join them. The bed was big enough for them all, perhaps his "daughters" had something to do with it?

Both the Neko and Succubus smiled at each other as they stood. Using their magic all the food vanished. With a bow they left the grand bedroom and began to explore the mansion leaving Josh alone with the Goddess and Demoness.

The lights were dimmed a little and the atmosphere was soft and warm. Glancing over to her massive tummy the beast inside seemed to not squirm as much. "So...." he said fidgeting a little.  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff