Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Pokemon: Super Eevee (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:52 pm
User Image

Cardinal Souri

Cardinal smiled gently, "This is great....that you're coming with us and all. It means we don't have to separate as friends.." He said softly, looking over at Micheal then at Nina with a smile lingering on his lips.
He felt the Totodile started to wiggle in his arms. "Ah..." He set the pokemon down, watching it happily waddle around his feet before waddling around his friend's as well. Cardinal gave a soft laugh, watching the pokemon waddle about.

Lupine Duchess

Monotonesword34

Hope the kind Wrote

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:57 pm
User Image
Elm laughed at Nina. "Yes yes I'll make sure to give you all a call as soon as we are able to create more" He said then Michael smiled at Cardinal. "Yeah this is gonna be great" He said as Totodile jumped out of Cardinals arms. Michael laughed a bit at the scene then got an idea. "Oh guys we should go outside and have a battle to start our journey. How about it?" He asked then looked at Sonata. "Are you up for it Sonata?"

~~~~~~~~~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(OOC: Hey guys I don't feel like Mono is gonna be on as much as the rest of us and I was wondering if you guys would mind if we say his Alan character already took off with the Cyndaquil?
Also Akuma use " instead of ' in your quotes we wont see it otherwise)
Lupine Duchess

Monotonesword34

Hope the kind

Akuma Rokudo

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:04 pm
User Image
Sonata nodded before smiling getting excited about the battle. She knew, Protect, Quick Attack, Dig , and Bite. As she waited on the others to answer, she jumped down and went over to Chikorita wanting to battle her friend as they did for fun. Though Sonata always lost, she was sure she was going to win this time.

Monotonesword34

Hope the kind

Akuma Rokudo

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:34 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nina did a mental victory pose within the confines of her mind. She watched her surroundings as usual, seeing everything play out in front of her. Nina listened to the idea of a battle and thought to herself that it might be a good way to bond with her Chikorita.
"I'm good with that."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Monotonesword34

Akuma Rokudo

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Lupine Duchess

Monotonesword34

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image
Michael smiled and looked over at Nina. "Alright then lets go" He said then Elm stopped him from running outside. "Hold on. I have something else you all" He said then handed out a pokedex to each of them. "Thanks Professor" Michael said quickly before he ran outside ready to battle. He quickly used the pokedex to check Sonatas moves and smiled seeing what she could do.

~~~~~~~~~
Lupine Duchess

Monotonesword34

Hope the kind

Akuma Rokudo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:32 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

With Chikorita still in her arms Nina walked out of the lab while claiming her Pokedex. Chikorita jumped out of her arms as it prepared itself for a fight. Nina grabbed her own Pokedex and checked the information that was on her Pokemon.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Monotonesword34

Akuma Rokudo

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Lupine Duchess

Monotonesword34

{OOC: Are we basing this as if it were in the game? Like they all start at lv. 5 and will only have up to lv. 5 moves?}  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:43 pm
User Image

Cardinal Souri

Cardinal followed them outside, loving to see how they would battle. He stood off to the side, smiling gently at the two. "This is so exciting.." He whispered, kneeling down to rub Totodile's head who just happily replied to him. Maybe he could even join in? Battle with them? It could be really fun!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lupine Duchess

Monotonesword34

Hope the kind Wrote

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:01 pm
User Image
Michael smiled seeing Nina standing readily. "Alright Sonata are you ready? Lets start by charging at Chikorita with a Quick Attack!" He called out to Sonata wondering how much battle experience she already had.

~~~~~~~~~
(OOC: Well I was thinking it could be that you keep all your moves but you'll start with lvl.10 so you arn't locked into tackle)
Lupine Duchess

Monotonesword34

Hope the kind

Akuma Rokudo

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:08 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Once she had finished checking her Pokedex the battle began.
"Chikorita use Poison Powder!" Chikorita began rotating the leaf on its head in a circular motion as purple powder was scattered across the battlefield.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Monotonesword34

Akuma Rokudo

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Lupine Duchess

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:17 pm
User Image
Sonata used quick attack but was poisoned by Chikorita since she was too close to the poison powder to dodge it. She started coughing but continued to use quick attack on Chikorita. She had been practicing for their next battle and was doing great so far. Then again the battle had just started. Then she knocked into Chikorita hoping to get a good hit.

Monotonesword34

Hope the kind

Akuma Rokudo

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:57 pm
User Image
Michael flinched lightly seeing Sonata get poisoned. "Don't worry Sonata just use Swift and hit 'em hard!" He called out to Sonata.

~~~~~~~~~
Lupine Duchess

Monotonesword34

Hope the kind

Akuma Rokudo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:02 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

{Wait a minute! Dig isn't one of Eevee's natural moves! Are you saying we can use HM moves too?}  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:48 pm
Hope the kind
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

{Wait a minute! Dig isn't one of Eevee's natural moves! Are you saying we can use HM moves too?}

(I was just going with what Lupine said, I was assuming the professor taught it to her)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:54 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
Hope the kind
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

(I was just going with what Lupine said, I was assuming the professor taught it to her)

I also just realized that Eevee doesn't have Quick Attack until Lv. 13....  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:01 pm
Hope the kind
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
Hope the kind
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

I also just realized that Eevee doesn't have Quick Attack until Lv. 13....

(And bite at 17...oops. Ok lets pretend quick attack was tackle and change bite to swift sound good? and you can also have one 60 or lower power TM move if you want)  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff