Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:09 pm
Ovarian Paint
Kolina
Ok, I have 2 gals to offer for Jyotsna Enki. smile
User Image

This girl is special to me because she's the great grand daughter of my first SoA Kinja. She's a very sweet girl and loving. Kimondo enjoys meeting others and making new friends. I can see her falling for Jyotsna and falling hard before she even realized what happened. That's the type of girl she is. She's very much like her grandmother in that sense. When she loves, she loves with all she has. And truely that how she goes through life. She puts her all into everything.

Okay, we could try things between them...I want him to have an amazing happily brief ever after...but she would have to convince him that whats between them is love, and to accept it.

Certainly! Once she herself realizes what has happened she'd do whatever she could to convince him that they're meant for one another. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:13 pm
Ovarian Paint
Sounds good to me!

And toss anyone you think might work with her..She may be a hard one to pin down..xDD

Yeah and they sorta were blinded in a similar situation..She was blinded by her pride to be taught to be humble..she used to be their top huntress and she was proud of it. And then they cast her out afterwards, her parents kept her in a cave until a maned wolf pup came upon her, and helped her out of her prison.

User Image
Buziba! He was raised studious, but when his pride disbanded, he struck out to the roguelands and found a abandoned cub. Despite not really being ready for fatherhood, he kept the boy with him and grew into a very protective father. For most of his adult life, it was him and his son; who has now left to go on his own adventure (unknowingly getting captured into the SB). Buziba is thoughtful but knows how to fight. He wouldn't do it on a spur of the moment, but if he had to. He's a pretty big guy. (He's also a seer but has had no visions yet)

User Image
Jivu is the son of a god. His mother was blind, so he grew up having to protect her (with his siblings). He adores his mother but has been out exploring the rogue lands. He is currently a Guardian (soldier/guard) in the Mimi'noana (Seer I/T Pride) but he can leave that if another plot comes up c: His personality isn't well formed, atm, as he has had almost no RP or interactions. He's a strong guy, who is a seer.

Aww, that's really sad. Poor girl! Maja would definitely sympathize with her. He has no guide-animal atm, but he gets around fairly well on his own XD well, mostly.  

Velveteen Angel

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:20 pm
Velveteen Angel

User Image
Buziba! He was raised studious, but when his pride disbanded, he struck out to the roguelands and found a abandoned cub. Despite not really being ready for fatherhood, he kept the boy with him and grew into a very protective father. For most of his adult life, it was him and his son; who has now left to go on his own adventure (unknowingly getting captured into the SB). Buziba is thoughtful but knows how to fight. He wouldn't do it on a spur of the moment, but if he had to. He's a pretty big guy. (He's also a seer but has had no visions yet)

User Image
Jivu is the son of a god. His mother was blind, so he grew up having to protect her (with his siblings). He adores his mother but has been out exploring the rogue lands. He is currently a Guardian (soldier/guard) in the Mimi'noana (Seer I/T Pride) but he can leave that if another plot comes up c: His personality isn't well formed, atm, as he has had almost no RP or interactions. He's a strong guy, who is a seer.

Aww, that's really sad. Poor girl! Maja would definitely sympathize with her. He has no guide-animal atm, but he gets around fairly well on his own XD well, mostly.

Are these two for Cora or Azu?

She was lucky she was found by the little wolf, or else she'd most likely be dead in that cave. But being in there has made her a touch sensitive to the sunlight..  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:21 pm
Ovarian Paint

Sorry! Forgot to mention that XD
I figure Azu XD Cora would probably kill them; they wouldn't be evil enough for her...unless she manipulated them.
Then it would work.  

Velveteen Angel

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:23 pm
Kolina
Ovarian Paint
Kolina
User Image

This girl is special to me because she's the great grand daughter of my first SoA Kinja. She's a very sweet girl and loving. Kimondo enjoys meeting others and making new friends. I can see her falling for Jyotsna and falling hard before she even realized what happened. That's the type of girl she is. She's very much like her grandmother in that sense. When she loves, she loves with all she has. And truely that how she goes through life. She puts her all into everything.

Okay, we could try things between them...I want him to have an amazing happily brief ever after...but she would have to convince him that whats between them is love, and to accept it.

Certainly! Once she herself realizes what has happened she'd do whatever she could to convince him that they're meant for one another. smile

Could you start something and I'll get a tag to you tonight hopefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:24 pm
Ovarian Paint
Kolina
Ovarian Paint
Kolina
User Image

Could you start something and I'll get a tag to you tonight hopefully.

Sure!  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:30 pm
Velveteen Angel
Ovarian Paint

Sorry! Forgot to mention that XD
I figure Azu XD Cora would probably kill them; they wouldn't be evil enough for her...unless she manipulated them.
Then it would work.

Naw...she would kill them..They'd have to have something she wants to keep them alive.

PM me their bigger images..I cant really see them well.
I'm torn between them too..>.>  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:56 pm
Ovarian Paint

You said to offer so.... XD

For Azu

http://s1083.photobucket.com/user/Tanakako/media/soa/xcert/trathnonaadultcert.png.html

Sorry it's just a link but my tablet hates PB right now.
Anywa, this guy is a rogue since his pride disbanded a while ago.

Trathnona was a fighter in his original pride. A commoner in love with a noble, he took up the fight for equality. Unfortunately the war cost him both the pride and his beloved and he found himself cast out into the Roguelands with no way of regaining either. As far as he knows his love was killed in the fighting. He himself was badly injured despite his skill.

He is not particularly big, but big enough, not the strongest but lean and solid muscle. He is an experienced fighter rather than a talented one but was rarely beaten even in a pride of warriors.

For the past few seasons he has lived far away from any other lions, nursing both his wounds and his broken heart. Still an honerable male he smiles less than he used to and is a lot more reserved than before the prides' loss.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas