Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[Mentor PRP] U Will Need An Adult (Xavier / Hel) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:04 am
Xavier was apparently a masochist who liked getting hit by Hel. "Awww, Xavier." The reaper cooed. "Do you love my hands on you?" Her lips curled up into a diabolical smile. "Does it hurt so good?" She then laughed, and reached out to pat the demon on the back. "You are in luck, because that covers the training part of our meeting today! Now, for your next assignment--" As Hel said this, a hand went to the front of her shirt and she dug around within the depths of her bosom.

"Ah! There it is!" Hel pulled out a red egg that fit within the palm of her hand, and presented it to the demon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Another skill from this mentorship! You are to take care of this egg! It will hatch into a companion that can delivery and carry items for you!" Hel grinned. "You better take care of it, or else!" She waited for him to take it. "Also, you should name it after me when it hatches." She winked then, to let him known she was joking.

"That is your task now, alright? Take care of this egg until it hatches and is full grown! When it is full grown, we shall have another meeting! So until then, also continue to train and practice! You only get better through practicing!"

Quote:
I need your minis SN!

So that I can send you that thing you certed for me 8D <3

kuroopu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:15 am
Xavier turned a deep, embarrassed shade of red.

"N - no!" he spluttered, flailing his tired arms. "I don't - I mean I can't - I mean I don't even know - "

But Hel was obviously teasing him, and he stood there, completely flustered and overwhelmingly exhausted, and let her pat him on the back, because at the very least, he'd done it - even if it had taken most of the day to do so. He felt terribly proud of himself, which was a new and strange and unfamiliar feeling, and Xavier was busy inside of his head and didn't notice Hel rummaging around in her rather large bust to find what she was looking for.

It was only when her hands appeared under his nose that Xavier blinked, leaning back so that he could focus on...an egg.

"Oh," he said in surprise, and reached out a claw, gently tapping the little thing curiously before he picked it up and cradled it in his palms, staring down at it. "I see. A companion? That is...well, I am very, ah..."

Xavier floundered for several more minutes, and then finally managed to croak out, "I w-will take care of it."

Another few minutes, and then, mumbled, in resignation,

"Thank you."

lucyal
kuromizuki biggrin TY TY <33

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:46 am
"YOU ARE MOST WELCOME!" Hel exclaimed, rattling the egg in Xavier's clawed hands. She then laughed. "Between your quiet and my loud, maybe we will find a happy medium, ya?" She teased.

"Keep training!" She reinforced. "Never stop training! Got it!?" She reached out and patted the demon on the shoulder again. "We shall meet again when the egg is hatched for full grown...!" She looked like she was about to (finally) leave (him alone), but she leaned in.

"Name it Hel." She 'whispered' to him, patted his shoulder once more with a grin, saluted him, and then spun on her heel and left.

Quote:

Take care of your new mini!

The minipet is yours to do what you want with ICly now! Name it whatever Xavier wants, and it can either be a boy or girl or...no gender...whatever floats your boat!

The next Mentor PRP won't happen until the mini is at its final stage! You can use day care if you want to speed up its growth, I don't care, just as long as it reaches its final stage When it is full grown, and you're ready for the next RP, it's your job to start it! Also make sure to link the full grown mini in the first post of the new RP.

Put [Mentor PRP] in the title, and the meeting will take place in the reaper dorm gardens! Also make sure to quote me. Start it anytime you're ready after the mini is full grown, I will respond ASAP!

kuroopu
NO THANK YOU <3

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas