Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaos Foxes Carnival

Back to Guilds

Choas Foxes Carnival is a multitude of role plays. It will be a role players kingdom for them to come and role play to their heart content. 

Tags: Chaos, Foxes, carnival, role playing 

Reply New Role Plays since 2011
Fall of Albion (Accepting, Started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:21 pm
( Merry Christmas and Happy New Years everyone. )

Mathias Knight of Chaos

Mathias once again cursed as the vines refused to let go of Rin and began to try enveloping her and consuming her into itself. He would need to give Rin a jump start so to speak as well as launch an attack on the swamp itself to get her free. A large orb of chaotic energy began building up around him growing larger and larger as it expanded from his body. The orb destroying every part of the swamp it came into contact with clearing out an area around the duo to give them a bit more breathing room from the rest of the swamp trying to envelope them. He then opened his mouth wide as a powerful beam of concentrated chaos energy formed within it. He then aimed down at where the vines were trying to consume Rin and he fired it at them. The blast went right over Rin and yet somehow it didn't harm her in fact Rin would feel a new surge of energy flowing through her from the beam as the the energy blasted the vines right down to their core to destroy them at their root. This would at the very least slow their attempt to consume Rin and Mathias believed that with his energy boost to Rin the combined efforts would allow Rin to break free of whatever vines were already trying to meld with her skin. " If you lack the power to break free... .then use some of my power. " spoke Mathias to Rin as he did so.

Avalon Silvers

Avalon simply sighed back at Kaito's glare, he truly had a one track mind when it came to his sister. Not that he could blame him as he did know family was important to allot of people each to their own reasons. " Oh you really do have a one track mind you know, that sister of yours seems to be the only thing ever on your mind. What ever will you do when she decides to have relations and perhaps a family? I daresay you would lose your mind my dear boy." spoke Avalon with a laugh as he poked fun at him. Still though it wouldn't hurt to tell him the location as by now he doubted Kaito's presence would harm the mission and would likely only aid in making sure the mission was complete and both Rin and Mathias made it back alive if not one piece. Though he of course had absolute faith that Rin and Mathias would complete their mission. ' Oh very well I'll tell you the location, close your eyes and the location of the swamp will fill your mind. It's much easier and reliable to simply download the location so to speak into your mind with magic then to try explaining in detail where the swamp is. Though I'm not sure if Rin would want your presence right now if she is having some alone time with Mathias. She seems to have some form of connection to the man thanks to that power of hers. Oh and by the way I would suggest you take her and Mathias to the forbidden mine when you meet up with them, I have an operation underway there that I KNOW your sister would want to bear witness too. The taking of Fort Adamant that guards the entrance to the mine, and the fun that comes after." spoke Avalon with what almost seemed like glee. Glee for the War Gods first major operation in some time and what he planned to have happen at that mine. He then touched his right index finger to Kaito's head as the location of the swamp filled his head in quite the detail as he then removed his fingers and opened his hand. Indicating for Kaito to place the objects in his hand before he left. Knowing he would stick around only a moment before heading after his sister.

Meanwhile at Fort Adamant all Hell had broken lose for the defenders there as an army of monsters and undead over 7200 strong descended upon the Fort's walls intending to sweep over the Fort's defenders in a wild rush. Giant scorpion like monsters the size of buses moved forward slowly, intending to use their massive stingers to smash down the main gate, while large Ape like monsters chucked massive boulders both into and over the outer walls destroying much and sending debris and occasionally soldiers flying everywhere. The defenders numbering only roughly 600 veteran soldiers, all of whom belonged to the Paladins, (an order of knights that battle monsters and undead with divine magicand faith in the light,) were forced to fight like never before, putting their all on the line to hold the Fort against such numbers as was their sacred duty since the mines sealing over two centuries ago. Their only hope was that they could hold on until reinforcements could arrive as word was sent to Paladin HQ by magic as well as to the imperial army and Duke Giovanni. The captain of the garrison at the Fort was a highly capable commander and a great swordsman. He knew that if he and everyone else at the Fort fought like never before and used the Fort's defenses to their optimal advantage then their was a slim hope they could survive until aid came and they turned the situation around. However he also knew that for a hoard this size to have formed so quickly and suddenly, especially with undead among the hoard's numbers that the War Gods were undoubtedly behind this attack and that meant that things would only get worse before they got better.

( Not sure what to post for Leon so will just leave him until next post when he will finally make his move. )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:51 pm
guess i should make the fight scene good then and make a nice opening for Leon razz ))

User Image

Zaleria Nallvir

Zaleria waited ready for battle before thrusting her dagger arm out to run parrellel with the ground. As she did a black hole had engolfed her arm till just past the elbow before she pulled it back out slowly revealing her blades arm gear. In her hand she balanced the dagger and another bracer for her other arm before she placed it and it moved locking in place around her arm. It looked like the armour was alive but merely triggered by a mechanism foreign to most. Therefore most saw it as magic.

The commander narrowed his eyes before drawing his sword. he spun it once letting the hilt swivel in his grip before looking to his partner. They had fought together for many years now and were quite the pair to be reckened with. The female elfpushed her arms back before crossing them before her stretching out her shoulder and swiveled her head loosening up as she drew a pair of Variant Ballistic Chain Scythe ((Blake's weapon from RWBY; however no gun capability)). It was then she dashed forward with incredible speed. She moved with perfect fuild motions as she appeared to be a bladed lotus spining and slashing at Zaleria using her own momentum to make her strikes stronger.

Zaleria tossed her broad sword to the side tossing her dagger up as she spun blocking with her arm gaurds before jumping backwards with a flip and catching her dagger and dashing towards the female slashing meeting her blades trying to throw her out of her dance. However she seemed perfectly fine with the countering and blocking almost like it was all part of her plan as she began landing small cuts almost like paper cuts on Zaleria. The male commander then rushed forward fighting the undead. He removed pieces cutting them down. If they had been blood they would have been bleeding to death but they just kept fighting like nothing ignoring the fact they lost a limb or finger or ear or anything else the sword stricked. He was going through the fast and would soon turn his attention to Zaleria.

User Image

Madelyn Vontrap

Madelyn watched and know what Zaleria would need as she opened the black hole next to her in unison with Zaleria's actions. She then closed it opening another to engulf the broad sword when it had been discarded. She watched in pain as her men were brought to their nees before shaking her head and dashing from the tree line. Scythe pulled back weilded in one hand as she began her attack by jumping and swinging it down at him as her own body spiraled. The multiple layers of her dress kept her consealed and made it look like she was wrapped in blood and shadows. Her bright crimson eyes shining brightly locked on their target.
He quickly jumped back striking at her as she was landing. His sword was met with her scythe that knocked his blade up before her sycthe blade rolled and flipped before striking at his ungaurded left side. He moved foward wrapping his right arm around her embracing her which prevented the attack and pinned her left arm between them. "well aren't you the spunky one" he said before planting a kiss on her pale lips before a daggerplanted itself in his right upper arm. He grunted and jumped back looking at Zaleria who was still locked in combat with his partner but she was in fact daggerless and just blocking with her armours forarms. The palms of her hands had but a ribbon of armour and yet she was knocking back the blades with not only her forarms but also the plams. Her white skirt was red with blood as it tricked down her legs and only slight glimpses of her movements revealed the deeper cut across her stomach which she must have recieved for the attack on him. He chuckled and jumped back just in time to dodge another attack from Madelyn. Her movements were quicker now as if she was warming up just evaluation him.

The swordsmen had found their feet and were ready to fight again and began running back into the clearing to join their commanders.

User Image

Rin Hotaru

Rin was flooded with power as the viens were knocked back freeing her arms and legs. Her whole body began to glow the light blue and swamp water became her own crystal clear as it swirled around her. She dashed up and wrapped her arms around Mathias' torso as the orb of chaos was met with a tornado of clear water that pushed them quickly to the surface before it disappated once they had cleared the swamp. They were decending in an arch toward the ground which would land them either on the edge of the swamp or just past it. Rin released him at this time breathing heavily. Her eyes were fixed on their decent before she sucked in a deep breath. The blue sky had been consumed with gray white clouds and the air temperature had dropped but they wouldn't notice it as much due to the adrenaline.

She then blew it out creating an ice slide that had a gentle snow flurry coating it and easing them onto the slide before the flurry pushed them down keeping their momentum. As they reached the ground Rin fell to her knees in the light nsnow cover that had been at the base just outside the swamps reach. Her face had like pick marks from the viens as well as her arms but they were slowly shrinking as she glowed. The sky had opened to let a gentle snow fall that touched the skin and melted almost like light kisses.

User Image

Kaito Hotaru

Kaito sighed lightly but followed his instruction. Once he had the information he wanted his eyes shot open and he tossed the object to Avalon before he disappeared with a bolt of lightning and a sharp crack of thunder. He landed a little ways away from the swamp where he began running on the wind before he slowed finding himself in the snow. He was marveled by it because it was so perfect but it wasn't the right time of year. He knew it had to be his sister but he had never seen her do this especially to such a large vacinity. Her snow had covered the swamp and also a could yards out in every direction. He stopped only for a moment before running again as he saw the glow from his sister. He slid to a stop once she was in his line of sight. He was marveled by his sister still even healing herself despite the fact it was still snowing. He had no idea where she found the power to manage that but she was alive and ok and that was all that mattered. With out even thinking about it her spoke her name slightly with a sigh of relief.

((merry late christmas and happy new year and also dont forget us pyro sorry if i cut you out and you wanted to do the mission i just did it like kaito would have but i hope you will post soon smile ))

((Hope you like the fighting i was listening to the RWBY soundtrack which is very upbeat and perfect for fast combat scenes so i couldn't stop my fingers XD ))  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:48 am
The curious child watched eagerly as Avalon summoned the familar and his ears twitched as he listened to every word. Like a sponge he absorbed the information that was relayed to him. Zack watched the being with a smile, but there was a bit of a frown on his face. HAving a friend sounded nice,but he didn't want to cheat! He wanted to fly with his own power,not with the help of some being. ZAck was about to complain, when Avalon stepped away and some other wargod appeard.

If Zack wasn't in a foul mood before, he was now! HE glared at the new comer, not trusting this poerson and ran after Avalon, ignoring the familar and the new tutor. Daymion had said that Avalon would teach him tricks, thus far this had not happened! The half elven child waited till Avalon was done with speaking to Kaito, then tugged on Avalon's pantleg. "Fullfill your promise!" The child demanded now. " Daymion said you gonna teach me magicks, he said YOU would, not someone else. I don't want a dumb air thingy either...this is cheating,cheating is bad!....Also...whereis uncle...only Kaito came back......."The child rubbed his eyes as he felt tears well up, he was right, where was Daymion?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:55 am
Leon Stark

Leon was quite impressed with every ones skill level and was curious to see how Zaleria would fare against that female commander she was now fighting. Madelyn had her hands full as well it seemed with the male commander though he could tell she was still in the studying phase of a battle where you would normally test your enemy for weaknesses and strengths. Seeing the enemy swordsman begin to reenter the battle however brought Leon back into things as he decided now was as good a time as any to join in the fight as well as he drew his blade, cracking his neck as he did so to get loose. Moving fast and taking the swordsman off guard, who were busy watching their two commanders fighting and moving to help them. Striking with the pommel of his blade he struck two of the swordsman on their neck knocking them both out quick and easy. One of the other swordsman quickly turned and lunged at Leon intent on taking his head from his shoulders as he struck with both precision and speed. Leon however saw the attack coming and ducked under the strike and spun as he aimed his blow at the flat side of the man's sword. Leon's blade glowing faintly as he channeled his aura power through it, it seeming to almost sing as it sliced through the air and came into contact with the man's sword. A clang could be heard as metal clashed with metal before suddenly Leon's blade kept moving as it cleaved right through the man's sword cutting it right in half. Leon then used that same momentum to grab the sliced off part of the sword and continuing his spin into a full 180 as he took the blunt end of the piece and struck the man on the head with it knocking the man out. He then tossed the piece aside as he turned to another swordsman who had kept his distance from the initial attack and was deciding on his course of attack. Leon however made the man's choice for him as he suddenly went for him, their swords clashing a few times as Leon looked for an opening. Finally seeing one when he knocked the man's strike upwards he drove his empty fist forward, cloaking it with aura energy to greatly amplify the attack as he drove his fist into the man's breastplate. The force of which took the wind out of the man and sent him backwards skidding several feet. Leon though gave him no chance to recover as he leaped into him grabbing the man's face and slamming it into the ground hard enough to knock him out.

Leon then turned to the last swordsman who had moved towards Leon after seeing his comrades lose to him, gripping his blade in both hands abandoning his shield as he prepared to face Leon one on one. However he never got his chance as he was suddenly struck on the back of his head and sent out cold, the mysterious new arrival standing over him smiling as ever. " There now that the last of the small fry are out of the way I can finally have some real fun. Watching peons like those swordsmen fight their betters really is quite dull so watching this last one would have been just painful. Besides he was going to lose anyway so I just made it quicker. So then unfortunately for you it seems I get to play with you while those others have their little fights. Tell you what to make things more interesting I'll even use only my dagger here to give you at least some chance. Do try and not die too quickly though still or else this will be quite boring. If that were to happen I would have no choice but to kill your friends there as well to satisfy myself." spoke the man cheerily like the statement was but a game to him. Drawing his dagger from his hid he spun it in his hand once before gripping it tightly. He then suddenly vanished reappearing right in front of Leon slashing swiftly with the knife as Leon leaped back to avoid the strike, a tiny cut appearing on his cheek however proved he was not quite quick enough as Leon cursed at this man's speed. It seemed the man was every bit as powerful as Leon had suspected and he knew he would not be able to hold back against such a foe if he planned on staying alive as he prepared to use his aura power to even out the difference in speed between them.

Mathias Knight of Chaos

Mathias switched back to his normal form as they landed outside the swamp, the extra power of his transformed state no longer needed at present. " And with that mission complete. The mythical Black Elfstone has been retrieved and we have both escaped the swamp with our lives. Even Avalon won't be able to complain about that." spoke Mathias to Rin as he looked up into the now snowing sky. It had been many years since he last saw snow and he gently touched his face as a snowflake landed on it, remembering the feeling of snow upon him. He then put such feelings behind him looking back over towards the swamp one final time as he now sensed Kaito on his way. Once Kaito arrived and spoke Rin's name he turned to face him as he figured he knew where they were to go next. Avalon wouldn't have given him directions here without that information after all, he could tell that much about Avalon from just their brief meetings together. " Your sister returned alive as I had stated. I trust you know where we are supposed to head next correct? The sooner we move on from this place the bett..." began Mathias as he slowly trailed off turning to the North as his aura suddenly flared wildly, his eyes glowing bright with energy as a wild wicked smile crossed his face completely out of character for him. " Ah how long it's been since I felt that damnable presence... Now I can finally have my revenge for his part in my previous defeat and complete my growth with his death. Oh how I have waited for this day there is only one other I want dead with everything I am more than him. The Golden Dragon... let us once again shake the very heavens with our clash." Spoke Mathias as a massive presence began to fill the area, eclipsing anything Rin or Kaito would have felt before. One of the beings even Avalon feared the Golden Dragon was on his way and he was drawing close.

Avalon Silvers

Avalon was slightly surprised by Zacks's words as he hadn't expected such a reaction from him. Though he was annoyed by them as well as it meant the tutoring would be longer than he had initially planned. " Hmm I would imagine he may have headed off to Fort Adamant, I sent a number of the War Gods there to aid in the capturing of the place. If he and Kaito had a difference of opinion on that last mission he may have gone there to complete a mission his own way. Don't worry your uncle is quite strong I highly doubt anything would have happened to him have faith in him." spoke Avalon kindly to the boy. He could be quite charismatic when he wanted to be and he wanted to put the boy at ease for his own sake if nothing else. " Now as for your training very well then I will full fill my promise to you and your uncle. To use magic it really is quite simple. Magic is the realization of ones thoughts and emotions turned reality. To begin with close your eyes and picture as clearly as you can what it is you seek to do. Let's try flying for now as you were interested in learning it. Imagine flying through the air on the wind like you were with Kaito, concentrate on it as hard as you can and then remember the emotions you felt doing so. Finally let those emotions and thoughts be released and will them to happen. Do so and your magic should respond to your will and you will be able to fly as you did with Kaito." spoke Avalon trying to explain it as simply as he could for the boy. It would take practice and possibly even study to fully control his flying but that was a matter for another time for now the boy would be able to fly and that was what mattered.

( The appearance of the man Leon is now fighting for those curious. lol http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/6186-1527941120.png )  

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image

Zaleria Nallvir

Zaleria's eyes were narrowed as she continued to block the barrage but now she had found her opening and grabbed hold of the blades before spinning her hands outwards and back in quickly wrapping the chains around her forearms. Her palms were bleeding due to the blades sliding off her armor when she grabbed hold of the blades. Small trickles of blood trailed down her armor and danced down the sides of the chains to cascade to the ground. She tugged hard on the chains pulling the commander in close.

The commander smirked and flipped over Zaleria with the momentum and wrapped the chain around behind her. She held the center of the chain and took the momentum of landing behind her by crouching and slinging her arms over her head with all her strength.

Zaleria lifted off the ground and cringed as the chains squeezed her forearms and the blades dug in deeper. She found herself looking at the sky as she flew over the female commander and smirked because she had fallen for it. She whipped her arms to the side and braced her impact with her shoulder. Her stomach wound gushed blood with the sudden twist of her torso. She began to suck in deep breaths to keep her mind clear and focused as adrenaline took over. She swung her right knee up and nailed the female commander in the stomach. Her expression was a mixture of shock and pain as the air was knocked clean out of her followed but saliva and blood.

The commander lost her grip on the chain and found herself across the field. She landed on her feet stumbling backwards before falling over holding her stomach and struggling to catch her breath. Blood trickled from the corners of her mouth as she glared at Zaleria.

Zaleria slowly stood to her feet her face cloaked in shadow from her hair and the tilt of her head. Her once pure white skirt was a crimson metallic soaked in blood as it clung to her legs. Her shirt dark and glistening in the light due to the bleeding. The chains clanked as she shook them from her arms and fell off in a circle around her. The blades coated in a shiny crimson metallic blood. Zaleria pushed off the armor from her arms with slow and uncaring manner. A low growl could be heard and it was clear her instincts were taking over. Her head tilted up as she cracked her neck. Her right eye a dark crimson the other faded and light that looked almost, if not blind. She moved and leaned down grabbing the hilt of her broad sword pulling it up. The blade dragged on the ground cutting in as her arms dangled loosely at her sides most likely from exhaustion. She looked over at the female commander who was now finding her feet. Zaleria moved in a blur of black and red leaving a thick blood trail in her wake. She knocked over the commander as a wolf, her fur dark as the night. Her large front paws pinning her arms and the broad sword at her throat. A growl pulled her lips into a snarl as her fangs held tight to the hilt of her sword.

User Image

Madelyn Vontrap

Madelyn's scythe cut down across the fight forcing the man to back away. She spun her scythe around her as she spun finishing the swing.
At this the commander realized his partner was in trouble. "looks like we'll have to continue this dance later" he said before running towards them. Madelyn frowned before dashing forward and stabbing the hilt of her scythe in the ground flinging herself up and over the male commander. She spun in the center framed by her scythe as it spun around her before she landed in front of him and knocked him back with the blade that he met with his sword and surprise across his face. He was annoyed and frowned slightly. ”I see you couldn't help yourself" he said with a sigh. "Hang on Angel and breathe" he yelled over to his partner.

Madelyn seemed offended that he wasn't giving her his full attention which meant he was underestimating her abilities. She smirked before stepping forward drawing her blade back which made him move to block. She slid to the side and swept the hilt into the back of his calves before flipping her scythe and hit him with the hilt on the scythes bladed side. He fell over and placed a hand on the ground and half flipped and half rolled over to a crouching position. He refrained from speaking even though he had the perfect commentary but knew she wouldn’t allow him that luxury. Madelyn swung her scythe like a windmill blade flipping it from the left side of her body to the right forcing him to stand. He stood to his feet quickly and began side stepping to the other side to avoid her blade which he found complicated due to the trajectory of its rotation and axis. She then spun over her right shoulder with a diagonal slash attack which he blocked with his sword. She slid her blade down his sword creating a screeching metal sound that filled the area and made Zaleria cringe and her muscles tighten. She tilted her scythe to hook the blade of his sword and did a quick spin pushing her hands above her head which forced his sword up and off to the side which opened him up to an attack. She kicked her leg out giving him a strong swift kick to the stomach which knocked the air out of him and slid him backwards. She brought her scythe back down to a defensive fighting stance.

User Image

Rin Hotaru and Kaito Hotaru

Rin sat there a moment just listening to him and she breathed and the light that surrounded her faded as his power receded from her. She closed her eyes as she felt the snow slowing until it finally stopped and she heard the light crunch of footsteps in the distance. She looked up to see who approached and saw it was her brother and smiled lightly as she was regaining her own strength.

Kaito walked over slowly relieved to see his sister in one piece and kneeled down in front of her. “this is incredible Rin…” he said gesturing to the snow. He placed a hand on her shoulder and could tell it had not all been her but the intent had been. She had received strength from somewhere and it felt dark and yet she didn’t seem any different. He just smiled at her before looking up at Mathias. He began to nod with his accusations before the aura overtook his senses. He stood to his feet helping his sister up but his eyes dashed between the distance and Mathias as he spoke before they narrowed at the distance. He wanted to tell his sister to head back to the temple but Avalon had wanted her to see this next mission and said she would want to so he didn’t say a word.

User Image
Her brothers silence puzzled her and she wondered what was going on inside that head of his but shook it off thinking of what was to come before realizing that Daymion had not joined them. “Kaito, where’s Daymion? Did he stay behind?” she asked ignoring the strong presence that awaited them. She knew at this time she would not be strong enough to fight or defend against such a strong power and would only get in the way and wondered if Mathias and her brother could even handle it on their own. They would need another in her opinion if not to fight but to be there as back up. Kaito had merely shrugged and she could tell she had lost his attention to the presence. She tried to block out the golden dragons presence in her mind as she reached out to the other creatures which she found hard to locate due to the fact they were in hiding fearing the encounter of the golden dragon. She did this to try and locate Daymion hoping she could find him before they needed him.

((once again sorry its taken me so long to reply but i finally have also i added a theme song for Kaito to his profile. I thought it was fitting to his predicament but you guys can be the judges of that razz ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:51 pm
Zack wondered what his uncle was doing, who knew? Daymion knew but this was beside the boy. The young half elf nodded at Avalon's words, finding calmness within them, Zackknew he couldn't cry now, nor panic. Beside he wanted to learn magic, so obediently he closed his eyes and focused on what he felt before. Freedom,ecstasy ,happiness, wild joy.. Holding onto these emotions he let this energy within him flare up. It was like a small flickering flame,coming to life. Little by little it grew and for a moment it seemed like this was his limit and it was about to die down. Suddenly it flared up ,bursting with energy the crackled around Zack's body. Violent wisps of wind whirled around the boy and he suddenly was flung towards Avalon.

"UWAAAH!"

Surprised by this he opened his eyes in shock!

When Kaito left, Daymion was about to follow, however it had been far too easy. Kaito just entered and left.Why would they keep the security how it was when Kaito was still art of them? Wasn't it odd? The shady mage wandered about, keeping eyes and ears open and he was right it was fishy. Whilst no actual alert had been sounded,another silent one had been sent off. It had detected the magic of Kaito enter the room and soon guards stormed the place. "Jeez...things you do for the youngsters..." Shady as Daymion was he rode within the shadow of a guard,eavesdropping on them all the while. Soon he found himself with th guards in the room with the fake relict.

They guards spoke about checking the magical signature, which was the sign for Daymion's grotesque puppet play. Shadows trashed around, impaled armor and flesh alike and let corpses dance. Dismembered body parts flew about breaking cameras and decreasing the motivation of the men! They tried to flew, but like a shadow of death he lunged out of the void ,drowned on in shadows and went on a rampage! The mage of darkness took the fake relict and destroyed anything and anyone on his way. During the rampage his hair was ruffled tainted by blood and his face ever so visable.

When Daymion thought it was too easy and tried to step out of the building, he encountered something he wasn't prepared for: Paladins!
Warriors dressed in golden armor and trained to banish the unholy, as soon they detected the threat they attacked.
He jumped through shade to shade attempting to avoid the assault of holy magic and take out as many as he could when ever he resurfaced out of the darkness. To Rin it would feel like Daymion hoped in and out of the world, his presence switchin form the shades to reality and back all the time, nothing unnatural for him, but he did it s often that it was concerning.

The combat raged and with one final jump he appeared in the swamp, however his escape wasn't perfect. When he appeared meters away from Rin and Kaito ,he was bleeding. Holy fire eating away on his flesh.His left eye was gone, skull and bone exposed.Where his left eye should be was an eerie golden light acting like his eye, he was more undead than it first appeared to be the case.. His shoulder and arm didn't fare any better. "You didn't think they kept it all the old same did you Kaito?" Daymion asked as he looked up at the male, his gaze cold, but soon his cold demeanor wavered and he smiled instead, he could understand the boy. "When this is over...take care of Zack, will you do that Rin?"

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:51 pm
Leon Stark

Leon could not take his eyes from his own opponent or he would risk as vicious attack and so he could only probe the situation with his senses as he began building up his magic for his technique to be used effectively. He was glad to sense that both Zaleria and Madelyn seemed to be winning their fights though he was worried a bit by the injuries Zaleria seemed to have from what he could tell. He hoped she would be alright as it would be a great shame for them to win their fights only for Zaleria to fall from injuries. Focusing his power and senses a faint glow could be seen coming from his body as his aura began emitting from his body forming an outline around him as it did so. Suddenly he lurched forward catching his opponent off guard with his new speed boost as he barely had enough time to bring up his dagger to block the blow, indenting the ground from their collision. Leon's opponent smiled even wider happy he found someone who could put up a fight at least as he stepped back only to lunge forward himself and unleash a rapid series of trusts and slashes at Leon who calmly met each blow with precise sword movements as he studied his opponents pattern. Seeing an opening Leon braced his footing before unleashing a quick but powerful aura filled slash at his opponent, who managed to just barely meet the blow with his dagger though the impact sent him skidding backwards several feet and receive a small cut on his cheek. His dagger having not been enough to fully block the strike made in an opening. The man frowned upon seeing the wound but quickly smiled again as he began emitting his own magical energy a sign he was now using his magic to a fuller effect. The man suddenly vanished appearing with a swift blow to Leon's head who ducked under the swing before striking back only for the man to vanish again avoiding the blow. He then began rapidly warping around Leon making swift pinpoint strikes on Leon's vitals who managed to block or evade them by focusing his aura enhanced senses to their limit. Though he still received a few cuts across his body due to the sheer speed and precision of the man's strikes. It seemed the man not only possessed great speed but also possessed a high level warping magic to compliment it. Leon knew he would need to truly go all out if he hoped to overcome such a foe.

Mathias Knight of Chaos

Mathias looked back when Daymion appeared suddenly by the group slightly surprised by his appearance. Noticing the injuries made by holy flames he realized healing him would not be easy as conventional healing spells would likely injure him further instead of healing him. " Focus on the healing aspect of water over conventional healing spells I'm not sure if they will work on him. You might even need to try this." said Mathias as he tossed Rin the Black Elfstone he had been holding onto. " The stone can siphon off any lingering divine energy inside of him that might be causing him further harm, as well as potentially giving him a temporary energy boost if he can leech from it correctly. The stone has tasted many lives over the many centuries if he feeds from death then he may be able to restore some power off of it. The stone is useless for me in this battle anyway, the Dragon Orb held by the dragon would negate it's powers if I tried to use it on him anyway. Now then it seems time for me to speak is over.... he is here." spoke Mathias as the presence was now right on top of them. A truly almost suffocating feeling as if the air had suddenly become thin and as if gravity was stronger. All as a single blur came crashing down like a meteor from the heavens slaming into the ground before the group, kicking up a cloud of dust. The massive presence now coming from the crater before them as a single man walked out of it, a golden flame like aura bursting from his body seemingly uncontrollably. This was none other then the legendary Golden dragon in human form now standing before the group.

Mathias braced himself as he felt the presence emerge from the cater his own aura flaring wildly as he readied himself for the battle his eyes growing intense once more. " This time... this time I WILL defeat you. For the sake of my goal and reason to exist I must overcome you. I Mathias Knight of Chaos challenge you." declared Mathias as he charged towards the dragon. Appearing right before the dragon he threw a powerful punch packed with Chaos energy intending to fire it right into the dragon though he seemed to predict that as he casually lifted up his arm knocking Mathias arm aside and thus sending the blast away from his body. Mathias followed up with another punch with his other arm then a roundhouse kick also powered up by chaos energy causing the ground beneath the two to crater inwards beneath their two pressures. The dragon however seemed unconcerned by the barrage as he simply used the same arm he used block Mathias first attack and with it casually deflected the attacks to the side or back the golden aura seemingly acting as armor against the chaos energy. The Golden Dragon's golden flame of origin said to be able to burn anything even water, it was able to fare evenly against even chaos energy. Suddenly using both hands he knocked both of Mathias hands to the side by swiping his own outwards and then brought his right foot forward booting Mathias in the chest and sending him flying backwards to land in the ground with a loud crash sending dust flying from the force of the impact. Quickly getting back up Mathias brought his arms forward sending out several powerful slicing waves of chaos energy intending to cut the dragon into pieces if his physical blows would not connect. The dragon however seeing them coming began to slowly walk forward towards Mathias as he simply dodged each slice his movements a mere blur, leaving an almost afterimage type effect as he did so. Before finally with the last wave he brought his left arm out and with it cloaked in his brilliant golden flames caught the wave in his hand before bringing it to a halt and crushing the attack into dust the energy dissipating away as he did so. Flustered now Mathias fired another wave at him only for the dragon to simply backhand that one aside harmlessly. However that was just a decoy for Mathias real attack which was a powerful concentrated beam of chaos energy hidden behind the wave. The dragon seeing the attack now brought both his arms together in a X shaped cross block in front of him bracing his footing as he did so. A powerful barrier of draconic energy and golden flames erupting from him in a powerful display as the beam met the barrier causing a massive explosion from the force of the two attacks. However when the dust cleared the dragon was unharmed his barrier having successfully blocked the blast, a large crater surrounding him now as the only evidence of the blow as Mathias rushed him again intending to strike a solid blow. The dragon in response brought up both his arms into a guarding position before him and blocked and dodged the blows for a few moments before suddenly grabbing hold of Mathias left arm and lifted him up and forward towards him, putting him off balance as the dragon sent a single punch packed with massive force as well as his golden flames. The punch hitting Mathias right in the gut and sending him flying backwards once more, cratering the ground before sliding backwards even further through the dirt creating a path where he had slid. Mathias once again got back up on his feet but this time was slower as he spit out a strange white substance believed to be his blood as he was now covered in injuries. While the dragon possessed but one small cut on his neck from a narrow dodge earlier, a cut that was now quickly healing shut a sign that the dragon had some form of healing ability as well adding to his threat. The dragon then turned slightly now facing Kaito, Rin and Daymion and began to step towards them...

Avalon Silvers

Avalon looked on as Zack began to unleash his magic, studying it and him as he did so, wondering what all the boy could be capable of once he was able to more easily and willfully bring out his magic. Avalon was always interested in anything magic related after all and he was constantly studying and experimenting with it to see what he could achieve. A small glint appeared in his eye as he saw wisps of win whirl around the boy as he began thinking something may very well go wrong here as he quickly prepared himself. And just in time too it seemed as Zack was suddenly flung forwards towards him as he quickly brought up his hands bringing his on magic to bare stopping Zack in mid-air mere inches from his own face as he sighed happy he prevented himself from getting essentially headbutt rammed by the boy. Twirling his wrist slightly the boy was levitated back straight up and set back down on his feet. " Heh it seems your emotions were stronger than I believed, they caused your magic to surge wildly thus sending you flying towards me. Try again but this time try to keep your emotions and thoughts focused don't let your emotions surge keep them rising more steady that way you keep control and don't go flying out of control like you just did." instructed Avalon. He took a step back to give the boy some room and mentally prepared himself to step in again if the boy flew wildly out of control, for his own safety as well as Zack's if nothing else.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:03 pm
( Bump. )  

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 2:08 pm
User Image

Zaleria Nallvir

Zaleria's muscles danced under her skin and fur and her vision began to fade in and out due to blood loss as her stomach would still dripped large amounts onto the female commander who laid below her. The fur on her stomach had even began to mat to the would partially hindering the bleeding. She snarl faltered and her eyes fluttered lightly before she regained focus on staying conscious.

The female commander lay still in shock just trying to suck in normal breaths of air before she watched Zaleria falter. She quickly brought up her legs and shifted her hip which made Zaleria's front claws dig into her forearms. She used the shift in her body to push Zaleria off in a way that pushed the broad sword back from her throat and allowed her to put some distance between them. She was breathing heavily and fear still filled her eyes but she was confident. She scanned the area quickly for a weapon within accessible range that she could use to defend herself. She saw the dagger from before a few feet away from her however it would put her open to an attack. She swallowed as her heart rate increased before making a dash for the dagger.

Zaleria fell off almost like dead wait before her muscles responded and put her on her feet. Her fangs tightened on the hilt as her lips curled back into a renewed snarl. Her eyes were fierce but it was clear she was fighting to stay conscious she would have to end this soon or die. A heated breath spilled around the hilt before she moved slower then before but still quite fast for a wolf as soon as the commander had made her move. Zaleria lept off the ground high above the battle ground and curled into a flip at the peek of her jump before spiraling down like a propeller straight onto of the commander.

As soon as she had grasped the dagger Zaleria was nearly on top of her once again. She quickly pushed herself back and brought the dagger up to deflect. She managed to keep the blade from a fatal injury but suffered the agony of the broad sword cutting straight through the calf of her right leg. Blood gusted from the wound and the air filled with her screams. Her eyes had left Zaleria on the impact but met hers as Zaleria pushed off the ground diving toward her with another attack. Zaleria whipped her head to slash at the commanders torso. However the commander had been able to bring up the dagger and her arm to block. The broad sword cut into her left arm almost severing the muscle but Zaleria had lost her grip on the sword. It fell from her jaws as she half laid and half stood on the commander. Her breath hot against her face as she panted. The commander pushed the broad sword back but found herself unable to attack as her whole body shook in fear and shock to the loss of the ligaments and the extend on the wound on her forearms. The arm that had been wounded fell to er side limply as she started at Zaleria. All she could smell was blood, sweat, and death.

Zaleria's eye rolled back into her head before falling back onto the commander. She closed her muzzle to swallow before opening it as large as she could and clamping it into the the commanders good arms shoulder and sinking her fangs in deep enough that it would fatally wound the commander if she moved or anyone forced her jaw open. It was then she passed out from the blood loss as they both laid in a pool of blood.

User Image

Madelyn Vontrap

Madelyn could heard Zaleria as her paws squished in the blood and knew it was bad. She hoped that all the blood was not her's and knew she would need extensive care once this was done. She couldn't focus on any of that right now however. She had to focus on what she was doing. Her gaze locked with the commanders as she waited for him to move. However what she found was he was distracted by what happened behind her. It was clear what was going on was either that bad or that interesting. She shook her head and dashed forward. She would not allow him to space off and ignore her again. She thought she had taught him that ignoring her was a mistake he dare not make again. She ducked down sliding to the side and spun around behind him before he even reacted to her approach. She pressed her back to his as her scythe looped around his right side. She then pushed out her butt pushing him forward into her scythe that cut a decent gash into his stomach and side, at least enough that would require stitches. She had pulled on the hilt to increase the pressure but was met with a sharp elbow to her temple. This disoriented her slightly and causes her scythe to fall as she stumbled away from him.

He turned to face her as he held his new wound "that was a mistake you little..." he said before his partners screams filled the air and echoed in his ears. He dared not look but swallowed hard. He dashed forward with renewed strength and landed several good slashes on Madelyn's arms and legs as well as a nick to her cheek. His other slashes had been met with the sharp sound of metal clashing.

Despite her visual distortion she heard him take action and closed her eyes to focus on the smell of his blood approaching and the sound he made as he moved toward her. She relied on her other senses which was clear she was no master at with the out come but did decently all things considered. She would have to disable him in order to end this fight because she could not match his strength. Her arms shook and weakened with each blow she blocked. She jumped back and opened her eyes and blinked a few times before her sight returned to normal. She threw her scythe aside into a black hole before dashing forwards. The way she moved forced more blood from her cuts on her thighs and arms but she ignored the pain. She dodged his blade artfully before jabbing two fingers into several pressure points in his sword arm forcing him to switch hands quickly or lose his blade. She spun around behind him and sparta kicked him in the buttock. This caused them both to stumble back. He had stumbled more then she had but he quickly turned and came at her again. Luckily for her the sword he wielded require him to make broad long slashes making plenty of opening for her to get close. She the proceeded to hit pressure points in his other arm. He was forced to drop his weapon but head butt her hen she had got close enough to hit them. She stumbled back before falling to the ground. Her expression filled with shock as blood trickled down the center of her face.

He stood across front her hunched slightly breathing heavily as his arms dangled lifelessly at his sides. His sword lay on the ground beside him which he glanced at before looking back up to her. "This is over... they're all yours..." he yelled to the best of his capabilities to the gentlemen that was currently fighting Leon.

User Image

Rin Hotaru

Rin pulled her efforts back unable to find any leads and if she did she couldn't tell since all that came back to her was regarding the Golden Dragon. Her head was spinning so much she had to cut all the connections and just keep to herself. She had even brought her hands up to cover her ears and closed her eyes to focus on her own thoughts and heart beat. She opened her eyes slowly before they flew open and locked onto Daymion. Her hands lowered slightly as she watched him approach. Her eyes darted all over him focusing on the wounds. She stumbled on the first step she took toward him before catching herself and finding her footing. She stood before him as he spoke. Fear and worry filled here eyes her own fatigue had vanished.

As Mathias spoke she looked back just in time to clumsily catch the Black Elfstone before looking back to Daymion as she reached up slowly to touch his cheek below his left eye as she nodded unable to find the words to speak. She reach out her other hand to lay on his right shoulder that would push gently on him coaxing him to sit so she could tend to his injuries. She still could not find the words to speak but her touch was gentle and cool, calming in some way.

User Image

Kaito Hotaru

Kaito heard Daymion's words whisper past his ears however they didn't register as all his focus and concentration was on building up his strength and seeing what was to come over the horizon. As the Dragon emerged and Mathias declared his attack he placed his hands on the hilts of his daggers standing ready to strike. He watched the battle unfold before him. He kept his breath regulated and his heart beat constant. As Mathias failed Kaito tensed as his eyes met the Golden Dragons. "we have no quarrel with you" he spoke confidently and calmly. He spoke in a tone that did not demand respect but held an aspect of leadership and also respect for the Golden Dragon.

((sorry Kaito's post sucks :/))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:33 am
( That's fine just glad your back Saika. lol )

Leon Stark

Leon and the unknown man clashed once more this time with the man using a series of rapid warps to build up insane momentum before clashing with Leon who cloaked his blade in a full power aura and swung with a full power attack. The two warriors collided in a brilliant show of force, the ground intending and cratering from the clash as finally the unknown man's dagger gave out. Cracking apart slowly before finally shattering as he was flung backwards a far distance, and slid a deal more before finally coming to a stop, a slight scratch on his check somehow his only injury from the collision. That was when the unknown man heard the male commander speak and formally give over the role of finishing up to him as he smiled even more wildly and started laughing merrily. " Excellent and now I can really get serious. Unfortunately for you all that means your all going to die now. A shame too your skills were all the real deal, to overcome those two veteran commanders is no easy feat. Oh well at any rate I am Titus Pullo a commander serving the Lord Duke and lieutenant to lord general Roland." spoke the man as he drew his sword hung at his side. He then swiftly withdrew a dagger from the folds in his sleeve as well and flung it towards Zaleria likely intended to kill her with it while she was out cold. Leon however intercepted it with a wave of his aura energy destroying the dagger with it. This however was part of Titus plan as doing so left Leon momentarily open as he appeared next to him and swung with great speed leaving a gash on his chest. Leon moved to counter attack but Titus vanished moving behind him to slash again, this time Leon dodged it with a side step but Titus simply moved again, his speed faster than before and his movements harder to follow, proof that the man had been serious about no longer holding back. Leaving a few light scratches on Leon who only managed to leave one slight wound on titus side as proof of the new difference. Leon decided he had no choice but to refocus as he actually closed his eyes focusing entirely on his aura senses as titus was moving to fast to effectively battle with sight. doing so he was able to once again keep up with Titus movements, by focusing all his energy towards his senses and movements. Leon however knew he could not keep this up much longer as it took allot of energy to maintain this technique and he was burning through it fast. He knew he would only have one option left, a self sacrificing move where he took a blow head on from Titus to deal one back of his own. However as Titus moved in to deal a powerful blow on Leon and Leon in return prepared to take it to implement his plan an explosion occurred between the two combatants that knocked them both backwards several feet, A new figure in large imposing armor, who struck an imposing figure and possessed a powerful presence that could not help but intimidate a common soldier and leave them speechless before this man. The leader of the Duke's generals sir Roland had entered the field.

' ...This battle ends here it is no longer the time for such foolishness. The War Gods have made a move and lord Giovanni has called back his commanders for an emergency meeting and to receive new orders. That includes you and your partner though it appears your have to visit the medic first. It seems your mission was a success. The important part was to deliver our lord's message to the mercenary Zaleria and you did that though you failed to bring her back to base." spoke Roland before turning to Madelyn to speak to her, " You have passed our lords test if you seek answers or recompense for your injuries then seek him out, the guards will be informed to allow your group entrance should you change your minds about meeting with him. Keep in mind our lord does pay quite handsomely should you take on a request from him. " spoke Roland as he now turned towards Titus who was down on his hands and knees bowing before his honored commander as Roland was his direct superior and Titus held great respect for Roland's ability and his status as the best in the dukes army. " You were ordered to simply observe and yet here I find you fighting as well despite your direct orders. Take our injured and return to base now." ordered Roland with a powerful commanding tone as Titus immediately jumped up to is feet and raised his hands into the air as he prepared a mass teleport for all of the Duke's soldiers gathered there, as all of them were in no condition to travel by foot any time soon. " Get your friend Zaleria to remove her jaws from the female commander so she may be warped as well. In return I will treat her most serious wounds with my magic." spoke Roland directing that last line at Madelyn, as she was likely the only one who could do it safely.

The Golden Dragon

The Golden Dragon looked on as Kaito spoke as he lifted up his right hand to point at the Black stone currently held by Rin. " Then hand over that item, the Black stone, it's power disrupts the balance it was never to leave it's hiding place within that swamp. I will not allow that b*****d Avalon to get his hands on even one portion of the key, he tried once to claim mine and failed. If you oppose me then you are my enemy and I will not hesitate to destroy an enemy." spoke the Golden Dragon as he released a blast of golden fire at Kaito, already expecting him to refuse his offer of handing over the stone peacefully. Not to mention that Mathias would never allow the stone to be handed over and would fight all out to prevent that from happening and he knew it. Though he did notice that the female Rin seemed to be off somehow and wondered what sort of power she held though he believed it would not impact this battle. He was definitely not short on arrogance though it was not exactly uncalled for with the titanic power he wielded.

( My post for the Golden Dragon sucked too but oh well. lol. Mathias will rejoin the fight in my next post so don't worry about him for now. )  

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:16 am

Daymion Cursebreath

Daymion was a mess, physically spoken but also mental. His soul was shattered, never having the time to heal and most of it resided in his sword and was tied to him by the seals upon them. Yet said seals were not in one piece. they flickered and it seemed as if at least one was fading away, too damaged to remain.

One was enough to let the boundaries between man and monster vanish.

Only the seals helped to make Daymion seem human, he was only a slightly better undead, with his mind intact, but for how long? Surely he couldn't be this lucky forever! His eyes fell on the elfstone and he didn't even notice, that Rin touched his skin,nor that his mind wandered of to old memories...or that the lack of the seals meant that Rin could read his mind upon a mere touch.

He was less human than any other undead.

~~~~

"What is this...thing Amalia?"I asked ever so curiously, in my arms sat little Zack, he aged slowly this i learned after some years, by now he behaved like a three years old, but he was probably twice as old...He played with some blocks, whilst i nodded to the black stone in her hands. This stone...near it i felt the longing sensation to touch it, follow it whispers....

"This is the sacred stone,Daymion and you shall never follow its lead, if you wish to stay yourself" I tilted my head to the side and Zack mimiked me.
As if she could sense my confusion, she spoke anew in the evers o sweet and gentle tone of hers. It reminded me of a spring breeze. And i loved this about her...

"It feeds of life, of souls, who knows how much pressure it would put on you. It could grant you a power beyond anyones imagine..but it could also destroy you."

"If it is so dangerous, why have it here? Why hand it to Zack every now and then?" I glared at her, i had seen that both of them touched the stone ever so often, as if she was teaching her son something forbidden yet necessary.
"What do you plan Amalia?"

"We are its guardians, we get used to the sacred stone and the stone gets used to us." Slowly she approached me and gently carressed my cheek. Zack only giggled."Promise me to keep an eye on him, be his guardian, aid him in this cursed destiny."

What should i have said? No? Ah but i couldn't deny her, i never could, never would. Her touch let my skin burn up,let my heart beat ever so quickly. I lived cause of her, for her. She was my treasure....

I learned quickly that Zack aged slowly, but i?I stopped aging alltogether, my time was halted. I didn't age. Ididn't heal. I need magic or special tonics to heal....i was a monster, but Amalia denied it and soon i forgot this fear. I was too busy with gaining money, too busy with watching the child grow and raise him. Amalia how much i miss you, what fool had i been to leave you and him alone. Everythign was in shambles, only the black sacred stone was left spotless...I couldn't bear the thought to burden Zack with it and leftit here...i hid it deep in the swamp. Yet Zack...something must have happened to him. He seems to stick to one age...yet he is not like me....i pray to your gods that this is just his magic and nothing serious.

~~~~

His memories would come like a sudden flood, enter her mind and yet pass quickly like a light summer rain.Daymion glanced at the stone , leaned closer to Rin as he touched its cold surface. "Keep an eye on my boy" And with that, he was gone! He turned to a fine black mist and faded out of view, only to appear in front of Kaito and the dragon'S wrath. The fire clashed against an unmovable wall of black, it was a collective mas sof shadows,Daymion's shadow as well as the shades of the swamp itself.It all stretched to him. As the fire dissiapated Daymion stepped forward, slowly removing the red scarf of his face and discarding it to the wind, in order to speak as loud as he could.

"How dare you be so bold! This stone belongs to the one true guardian and we shall hand it over to him, not Avalon" Trying to trick a dragon? Perhaps, perhaps not. All Daymion knew was that his body felt unbelievable hot, it felt as if he was about to burst into flames.Worse off, he longed for more. He longed for the energy pulsing within the dragons body. If the black stone resembled death, then the dragon's stone would be life, two sides of a coin.
If i could just leech off of it... Such a trail of thought seemed sinister, yet he had to be this way if he wanted to live..if he anted the others to live.

Zacky

Zack was unaware of the danger , the others were in and was fully absorbed in his training. He caught onto the things quickly, perhaps too quickly. At first it seemed like the boy wasn't getting it at all, often the wind created whisps and flew into random directions, yet in a rather short time he managed to levitate and even move himself in any direction he wanted. Only fora short time though. Zack soon sat exhausted on the ground, panting lightly and rubbing his forehead. " Making stuff age is easier!"

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:42 pm
The Golden Dragon

And Mathias Knight of Chaos

The Golden Dragon looked on as Daymion managed to block his flame attack using shadows. So it seemed Avalon truly had recruited some capable individuals to his side though the dragon wasn't worried. Just another puppet for him to grind under his heel for the sake of balance and eventually peace. " Oh now that is a grand tale, though that is all your talk amounts too, a tall tale nothing more. I am no fool to be tricked so easily and besides, I can smell traces of him on you meaning you were around him not too long ago. You are all fools following a man who will do anything and everything to achieve his goals. The three stones and the power of the four guardian beasts are all that keep that thing from returning to this world. A creature unlike anything you could imagine who's very existence created the plague of monsters that has spread over the world. If destroying you prevents that from happening then so be it." decreed the Golden Dragon as he unleashed a barrage of golden flame spears towards the group. Intending to destroy all three of them in a barrage of deadly strikes as a single blow was blocked by Daymion so he figured this would do the job instead.

That was when Mathias returned to battle however appearing in a flash beside the Golden Dragon swinging his sword, now in hand sending a barrage of chaos energy waves out towards the spears destroying many of them to give the others a hand. He then returned to fighting the dragon though something seemed different about him. His movements seemed faster, more refined then before as well as packing more power. It was like holding his blade somehow made Mathias stronger and that wasn't entirely untrue. Holding his blade allowed Mathias to bring out more of his power then barehanded, the legendary sword acting as a focus for his powers as well as adding it's own power to his own. Such was the ability of a legendary weapon, allowing it's wielder to access more of their true potential. " I will NOT allow you to get in the way of my destiny and purpose again, I refuse to allow it not again, not this time. I am Mathias Knight of Chaos and I will overcome you dragon." yelled Mathias as his chaos aura flared wildly then kept growing. The Black Elfstone in Rin's hand began to emit a soft glow before beginning to pulse as if in response to Mathias anger as Mathias eyes began to glow crimson red, his aura now so thick his body appeared black as night so cloaked in his aura he now was. He then charged forward his movements a blur. Practically impossible to follow only a trained eye would be able to follow his movements now as he once again clashed with the Golden Dragon who's draconic eyes could easily keep up with the movements. Their clash caused a massive explosion from the force of their blows as flame armored fist met with chaos aura blade as both began to rapidly exchange blows, Mathias now standing on equal footing with the Golden Dragon where he had previously as the others had seen been overwhelmed. This meant that the Golden Dragon was now more focused on his battle with Mathias and thus was open for the others to make an attack or in Daymion's case potentially try and siphon off energy from either the Black Elfstone in Rin's hands or the Dragon Stone inside the Golden Dragon.

Avalon Silvers

Avalon watched with slight amusement as Zack slowly began to get the hang of flying. Or at least the basics which was a good start. Though what ended up surprising him was the boys remark about how aging things was easier. Time magics of any kind tended to be high level magic that took a long time to even learn yet alone master or employ regularly. Did that mean this boy possessed some kind of unique magical gift? He had heard of people being born having innate skill with certain magic but certainly not time magic before. "Oh is it now? Now that is something, tell me Zack how long have you been able to age things? And just how old are you anyway if you don't mind me asking?" asked Avalon curiously. Depending on Zack's answer he would decide on what course for his training he would need to take.  

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:19 pm
Daymion Cursebreath

"What foolish creature you are! Staying near such a man doesn't instantly mean we follow ..." Daymion stopped his own speech, it would be a fruitless endeavor to talk to a lizard brain like this dragon.And he was proven to be true when the Dragon spat a barrage of deadly strikes,the mage of shadows smirked and blinked out of existence by entering the world of shadows.

Never had he felt so at peace than here. This was his home, his world and he used it unique connection to other shadows, to make Kaito and Rin, slip into this void as well! Only for a moment though, only until the fight was over, then he ejected the duo out of the world of darkness.

As Matthias attacked Daymion was nowhere to be seen, until he steppe dout of the shade of the knight of chaos himself. Like a mad man ,Daymion attacked the dragon with shadow made claws. Ah but was this really him? Despite feeling the need to shred the dragon,Daymion was by no means doing that,it was a clone of his, a copy , or rather his own shadow, thus bearing his scent and presence, whilst the true shadow mage was behind the dragon and slowly but surely feeding off of its Dragon stone.

WHo knew what this would cause to Daymion, though? Only time would tell...

Zack

Zack would float up and take a seat in front of Avalon'sface."Um...ummmmm! Since always!" The boy chirped happily, he was somehow glad that someone listened and spoke to him.Oh how often did Daymion hide him away? But Zack couldn'T stand that, he wanted action and friends and Avaln actually seemed really nice. "I could always do that...but...no...yes..i could..i"He rubbed his scar, whilst trying to piece his own memories together.Zack couldn'T help but sob a bit. "7..i am just 7 no more than that and i will never be more than that..cause...cause if i grown up Daymion will be gone one day. He said one day i won't need him anymore, that i will be big boy...I do not want that! He promised to be at my side..so i will always be needing him..i.."

The child groaned and rubbed its forehead,he was suffering an headache."I think i am 40 in human years? Or so...no...no i am 7..or..i don'T know anymore Avalon...I don't know....I am sorry."

New Role Plays since 2011

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff