Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Stay (Damien x Uru) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:10 pm
"Oh i'm not going to hide it, nor are you going to be able to hide it from me when you do sneak into it, I have enough eyes in this dorm." Damien grinned, sweeping a hand toward the beady, glossy eyes of the fluff pack. Regal was always the one he'd go to about things such as this, the threat being mostly empty.

"Good, I don't mind you having stuff over, but being neat about the stuff will keep me from having a cleaning fit, I go through enough when its a shedding day with the fluffs over there." the monster shuddering at the horrors of shedding day and the amount of cleaning to do. The hound hopped from side to side, antsy as he tried to take a scoop for himself, Uru being a hog with it. "I'm not good just talking about anything, i'd do better by responding to questions." admitting the fault, it wasn't easy to do as the boil had a sheepish look on his face as a result.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:55 am
"I didn't intend to hide it." Uru deadpanned as he fought with the boil's spoon for dibs at a particular scoop with a bit more chips than the others. It mused him more so that the 'rocky road' was almost untouched compared to the pale green mint. He didn't have to look around to the foxfire packs to know that he was being watched, especially by the scruffle. They were Damien's mini-pack and he was their owner, friend, and, in most ways, their alpha. "Good, they can watch me demolish your hidden secrets. Or bribe them to not tell you."

A cleaning fit? How much alike can these two be? Uru thought, his expression displaying just as much. The similarities between the two of them was astounding and, frankly, creepy. Coincidental at best. The only one of his pets that shed was Aster and it was easy enough that it was mostly fluff and not needle like hair that gets stuck into fibers and things. Faustus definitely does not shed... seeing as he was mostly dead. "I can help you clean on... shedding day?" He submitted.

"Why did you ask me to stay with you?" he asked plainly, the clacking of teeth on metal as the spoon remained in his maw. His hands planted on the table that he loomed over as he looked at the boil. If he responded better to questions, he was going to ask directly. Enough with the p***y footing.

User Image

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:08 pm
"If you're going to bribe them, then don't feed them too much." Damien warned, not wanting to see the foxfires struggle to walk around on their tiny feet. He already thought they were getting enough minipet food and the treat candies were given with care. "You dont need to see the horror of shedding day. Its abysmal." He continued, rocking on his feet, green eyes comically wide. "So much fur."

The question did make him flinch, scooping at another spoonful that was getting warmer by the second. "Cuz you looked like you needed company, im offering you my companionship." It sounded embarrassing saying it out loud, but that was the bare bones truth of the matter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:29 pm
Bloodlust Dante

"Give me credit. I wouldn't make them sick." He countered. He wasn't aware of the limitations of Foxfires and their dietary habits, but a small bit of treat should suffice to win their favor... okay, maybe many times but not enough to make them sick! Judging by how they waited by their bowls and how they scampered around Damien's feet around feeding times, they had a routine. It'd be wrong to disrupt that. "Rather I need to or not, I am offering my help." How bad can it be?

"Companionship." The demon mused as he stood back with crossed arms. It was such a foreign word to him. Friends was a word that he didn't exactly comprehend. Uru stood up as he stalked over into the kitchen. Sounds of opening drawers and closing before a brief moment of strange silence. He returned with a sheet of paper, offering it out to the monster. "If I am going to stay, I will do my fair share, if not more. And don't say I cannot. So this is how to get me, for any reason." He nearly implied the last part. "I hope I do not have to explain what knowing a demon's true name means."

Slip of Paper

Name: Xávên'tül (Uruzar'Baelaian)
Dorm: Demon 314
Number: You have it.

"Just... Just make sure you burn this or something...." If Damien ever wondered what Uru looked like red... he certainly did now. Beads of sweat glistened his forehead, his hand outright and shaking visibly, the piece of paper crumbling where it was held between his fingers. Never has he actually told anyone his real name before let alone his true name. T-this does not count as saying it. It was written! WRITTEN!  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:47 pm
Damien needed no explanation to understand the power within knowing the letters laid out before him. Simple written language that held so much within it, that made the monster read it over and over again.

It was being embedded, embossed in his mind. The stern look on his face was unusual, new as he set his jaw. The pencil in a kitchen drawer was grabbed and the paper flipped over and he began to hastily scrawl Letters on the back. "Its not the same as a Demon summoning, but they are names that my clan calls me by that noone else knows." pushing the note toward Uru and placing the pencil back. "In time, you'll know why I have these." he assured him.

Deimos, Phobos, Himeros

"Since you have flames, I think you need to burn this then." taking another scoop of ice cream for himself and putting the untouched rocky road back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:38 am
Did he do something wrong? He could hear his heart beating fast in his chest as the boil read his sheet of paper. Was having shown his true name too much? Was it too soon? He never had it used before, not even his mother knew it. It was a family thing, he imagined, that they learned their names on their own. It wasn't given. He still did not understand what it would mean if the monster called his name. He didn't exactly explain how it was pronounced... Though, it wasn't exactly difficult. It just was a string of syllables that made his name that would never strong together in ordinary conversation.

He has tried.

Uru flinched as Damien got up and brushed past him expecting the worse before he heard drawers open in the other room. Being the owner, he would know where everything was. It was when he returned that he stated down at his own sheet with the boil's writing. Names. Three names. Plus Damien. Names that his clan called him. Was it similar to how he had four of his own? Or were these all proper monikers?

Uru nodded as he held the paper between his fingers, the corner growing dark - singed as the blackness crept up the page. Over the sink to catch the ashes. Brows furrowed as he reached into his pocket for an herb to burn as well. "I didn't want your place to smell like burned paper." He commented as he returned with the smokeless fang snare. He watched as Damien moved around the kitchen putting one tub back and got himself another. "So... We know each other's names. Anythin else you'd like to share?"

Leaning against the wall with crossed arms wasn't exactly inviting, but what was he suppose to do? This was the longest time he's actually spent with another person! Uru yawned with a close mouth, exhaling deeply to disguise it.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:22 pm
It was a content feeling that settled after the sharing of names which will not be spoken. It was like a vow between them in damiens mind as he leaned off the counter. "All I want to share right now is the matresses, im beat." he emphasised with a well timed yawn. The scent of paper being lit was in the air acrid and masked by the herb the other boil carried around. damien was fine with either.

Smoke was still smoke to him "Ready for bed roommate?"  
PhiferWolf rolled 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:47 pm
Uru looked over hi shoulder toward the bedroom, narrowing his eyes. He remembered the bed, the spare blanket and pillow. He recalled how they were comfortable - or was it too tired to care, perhaps shameless, as they stripped down to their undergarments. The other night was definitely a memory that wasn't going away any time soon. He remember feelin the warmth of another body next his that wasn't a Soul Crusher or the tinier Scareon. He swallowed hard as he jerked his head back to the boil.

"Roommate, huh." He mused. "So sharing a bed is gonna be a thing, too."

He anyicipated the boil's anticipated objection of trying to sleep on the couch by one arming his shirt off as he moved into the bedroom. He kept his ears open for the monster as he sat at the edge of the bed that he slept last time. Shoot, where did he keep the spare bedding?  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:58 am
Damien was ready, the word couch was on his lips and he deflated as Uru made his way into the room. "Roommate is probably the best way to put it." he agreed, wondering why Amity never tried the whole dorm room sharing thing to begin with. "And it would be smart to just have like, 2 single beds but I like my current one, space for everyone."

Not to mention that the frame was solid like a rock and would be torturous to move, he could not say that his grandfather did not leave an excellent gift, even when he was being a brat about the whole thing. "Your bedding's in the walk in closet past the washroom, right on top of the dresser. You can leave the blanket on the bed if you want, stake your claim as it were." he advised, pulling off the pillow to fluff before tugging off his own shirt.

PhiferWolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:08 am
Bloodlust Dante

"Roommate is someone who occupies the same room as someone. So the word fits." Uru commented, his voice slowly distancing as he moved away from the room, past the washroom, into the walk-in closet which muffled him the most. Jeez, the thing was large, much larger than the one he had back at home. Then again, he was comfortable with dressers. Folding was a mindless task as oppose to laying it out and then hanging it. To each their own. His blue-hazel eyes looked up and down for the bedding. Where his eyes could not see it, his nose found it, drawing him to the bedding that had the very subtle scent of his own. Soft.

"It would save space and money if that were the case. Probably want to avoid the hassle of complaints of roommates who didn't get along," he replied as he sauntered back in with his topless glory. Luckily, he was dried off since the shower and his hair was a bit fluffier than usual - as is often the case after a shower. "Your bed looks like it was made to fit more than just two. More likely to fit you when you shift." He commented. Honestly, he wasn't even sure if Damien could shift. A simple assumption that most hellhounds could.

Moving to his side of the bed, Uru undid the blanket as it were until he was able to fold it neatly over his forearm. He stood and watched as the green-eyed boy got himself ready as he eased himself down onto the edge of the mattress. "I wasn't the one who moved it in the first place." He sassed, his thick brow cocked up. He did, however, fold it nearly and placed it on the bed before he had left, he hadn't want to wander the dorm room to find a suitable place it would be stored.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:17 am
"But we get along, and I dont need any other roommates besides the occasional visit from Levi." Demi piped up, taking the inititave to jump on the bed and smirk at Uru, forest eyes full of mischeif. "And that was exactly the point of the size of the bed." he agreed, pulling off the pin and shaking out into the natural form. 6'foot became 8feet of monster size, with three heads lolling to the size, blinking up at the other hellhound as he got comfortable on his back.

The pillows were in a mess again, but that was thehazard of a monster hellhound in it animal form.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:39 am
Bloodlust Dante

Levi, it was a name that was mentioned before he was almost certain. Good to know that Damien had friends that visited him, he appeared to be a very liked guy, so it stands to reason that he had many friends. Uru watched over his shoulder, a slightly agitated growl as his rump clearly came off the bed when the boil jumped on it. What was that look for-

"JEEZ!" he exclaimed as he jumped, turning to look at the very large creature. His eyes flashed their solid colors, scanning over the boil's new form. His transformation was not like his own, it came in parts and the boil had to shake the form free. Ontop of that, he was quite large, but he had three heads! THREE! Uru watched as the heads blinked and rolled over as if it was claiming the bed. Fine, whatever, it's your bed anyway. "Give a warning, damn it. Thought we were sharing the bed." He growled as he sat on his side. Pushing him hard as he laid himself down. "Trying to show off? I could do the same and then see what happens."  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:50 am
Damien did have much to say , speech in this form was not easy. The look of shock gave him a feeling of glee, tail and ears twitching in delight. A resounding Woof was bellowed, and a hefty paw was dropped on Uru.

He was quite confortable.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:01 am
Bloodlust Dante
'UMF!' Uru grunted as he curled inward as the large paw fell down on him. Sure he was a 6 foot guy and built pretty well, tough and rough and all that jazz, but there is something about a very large monster hellhound dropping its paw on you that would make anyone grunt. He did not miss the wagging of the multi-headed canines'(canine's?) tail and how his ears went up, let alone the bellow. Uru pushed at him again with a glare, his lips dipping downward. "Gonna assume you can't talk like that, just like me. If you keep your paw here, I am gonna count that as cuddling me and I am going to punch you." His brow knitted together. However, he didn't say that he felt some sort of enjoyment from this, under all the agitation, and that the touch was ... comforting. Plus, Damien seemed to enjoy it. Uru poked him, his finger sinking into his dark brown fur, his eyes jerking to where it had engulfed his digit. It was incredibly soft, fluffy even. He had imagined the boil's fur to be coarse or wiry, but it wasn't. At least, he definitely did not think so. His fingers spread across the beast's chest. Damien was a monster hellhound, capable of shifting to a large three-headed canine that had extremely soft fur. He took note of some of the boil's markings came through in this appearance as well. Uru withdrew his head as his attention snapped back up to meet his - their gaze.

His lips pulled up into a grin as he rose up toward the monster's face with a machination. "Or... I could shift and knock you off your own bed." The thread was relatively empty. He couldn't kick his roommate off his own bed.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:32 pm
Damien let out a few more barks, one set of the heads being smiley about the situation, the other face set grim. The oof sound went right to the ears that tilted in the sound direction and it was hilarious, the hound using the paw and applying more pressure when Uru went to do a fur test. The very rough sound, grating was coming from the nose to nose provocation, a gravely sound that took much willpower. "TrY."

The foxfires were eagerly hopping onto the bed, a cascade of minipets looking to find anyplace to settle.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff